Tracy

Lake Louise, Alberta · From June 2021

Happily married 🎉

May 4, 2022

716days 8hrs
Julie
Speech Dilema
Julie, On May 29, 2022 at 14:35

My daughter (20 years old) is my Maid of Honor and has flat out told me she hates public speaking and would rather not speak. LOL How important is that speech from her? Should we offer that to someone...

Julie, friday 15-Jul-22 13
C
Outdoor ceremony decor
Cc, On June 22, 2022 at 16:11

For those that have or are having a small intimate outdoor ceremony did you go all out for the decor? I'm in such a toss between decorating and not as I do take into consideration of all the clean and...

Tracy, friday 8-Jul-22 14
C
Who's in your Party?
Carine, On June 13, 2022 at 12:52

Who is in the wedding party? (how did you decide, how many people, if you're skipping it entirely, how do you know them, or how long you've known them, if you're including siblings or future in-laws) ...

Carine, thursday 8-Dec-22 40
Laura
Ceremony structure?
Laura, On July 7, 2022 at 16:34

Hi everyone! I 'm getting married on August 6th and we have a meeting with our officiant next week to discuss the ceremony. I assume our officiant will provide advice, structure, etc. but I was...

Derek, friday 8-Jul-22 7
Meghan
Seating Chart
Meghan, On April 19, 2022 at 10:08

Is anyone not doing a seating chart? We are doing a buffet style dinner but do have assigned seating (obviously getting seating cards) but wondering if its necessary to have a seating chart as well,...

Sara, monday 23-May-22 26
Lissa
Custom Dress
Lissa, On March 7, 2022 at 15:31

After trying on about 40 dresses I couldn’t find the “one” so I’m working with a local wedding dress design who is custom making one. Price wise it’s pretty similar to buying off the rack and now I...

Lissa, tuesday 8-Mar-22 15
Jasmine
Difficult bridesmaids
Jasmine, On January 20, 2022 at 17:23

It is very hard because i ask bridesmaid to order the dresses last year but they didnt want to and now the dress is longer available and we have to choose again i ask bridesmaid to plan bachelorete...

Kara, wednesday 4-May-22 22
B
Hotels
Blacklight, On January 20, 2022 at 07:29

Is it my job to call ahead to close hotels and reserve rooms for out of town guests. Or do you leave that up to them

Vinod, tuesday 25-Jan-22 11
Amanda
What shade is your wedding dress?!
Amanda, On January 16, 2022 at 13:16

What color is your wedding dress?! Bright white, off white, diamond white, ivory, champagne?! Or did you feel more bridal in blush or blue?! I went with an IVORY/LIGHT GOLD color. The one they had in...

Amanda, wednesday 19-Jan-22 15
Izzy
No Ring Bearer And Flower Girl
Izzy, On January 17, 2022 at 21:30

Hi everyone! I am not having a ring bearer or a flower girl at my wedding because I have no little ones in the family. Does anyone have any alternative ideas to share in replacement of a ring bearer...

Yami, monday 7-Mar-22 35
K
Destination wedding
Kathleen, On January 8, 2022 at 17:01

Hey all, newly engaged and starting to think about wedding planning. Is anyone else planning a destination wedding?

Vinod, saturday 5-Feb-22 10
S
Paying meals
Shania, On January 9, 2022 at 14:09

Hello what has people done with there weddings have they paid all meals or a certain percent and have the people attending paying the other percent? Thanks

Tracy, wednesday 12-Jan-22 11
Sascha
With the new restrictions/lockdown(ontario). How are others moving forward?
Sascha, On January 3, 2022 at 13:09

My wedding is planned for May. Toronto… indoor with 50 guests. I’m not sure what to think. I’m also a front line nurse dealing with covid patients and while this seems very different than previously...

Vinod, saturday 12-Feb-22 6
Malyssa
diy Invite/save The Date with Cricut
Malyssa, On January 7, 2022 at 11:16

Hi folks! I know some of you have mentioned you may have a cricut, or maybe you know someone with one. Did you know they can make BEAUTIFUL CARDS TOO?! I've been obsessed with making cards lately and...

Malyssa, wednesday 12-Jan-22 14
Meghan
rsvp Date
Meghan, On January 4, 2022 at 16:52

How many months out from the wedding is your RSVP deadline for your guests?

Marsha, sunday 6-Feb-22 9
Daily
Unmotivated to plan wedding 2022
Daily, On December 27, 2021 at 14:45

Hi future brides, how are guys feeling with the new covid restrictions!? I’m so over it! And I’m loosing interest to plan my wedding since I’ve postponed twice!! My mother in law is not coming to my...

AdamekkKK, monday 3-Jan-22 2
T
Sneaking out for 'golden hour' photos
Tracy, On December 13, 2021 at 17:48

I'm starting to work on my timeline for my wedding and I would love to have us sneak out of the reception for half an hour to do some photos right before sunset for golden hour photos. Sunset on our...

Tracy, wednesday 22-Dec-21 10
Hank
Wedding Favours
Hank, On December 14, 2021 at 16:01

What are you planning to give as a wedding favour if you're having them? For us, we made our own beer at a brewery and bottled it as an individual serving. We were able to pick from different types of...

Derek, tuesday 28-Jun-22 17 1
Amanda
Reception Decor
Amanda, On December 9, 2021 at 14:30

One of the best parts about planning a wedding is choosing your reception décor! Choosing your table runners, centerpieces, chalkboard signs or any other unique ideas is such a fun time! Let's see...

Amanda, wednesday 15-Dec-21 10 1
Erin
Entertainment ideas for reception without dancing
Erin, On December 8, 2021 at 15:52

Hello fellow brides and grooms I am getting married a month from today! Unfortunately, it was announced today that my province of Ontario has paused it's re-opening plans indefinitely - meaning that...

Christina, tuesday 11-Jan-22 14
Meghan
Wedding Day Gifts for your spouse
Meghan, On November 21, 2021 at 09:32

Has anyone not exchanged gifts with your spouse the day of? My FH doesn't really want to exchange gifts cause he feels we just paid for this wedding plus we are getting rings that he doesn't see the...

KELLY, tuesday 11-Jan-22 12
Hank
Suit Styles and Colours
Hank, On March 26, 2021 at 22:41

Lots of discussions about dresses on Weddingwire but I want to put some spotlight on the gents (and ladies who opt to wear suits instead of dresses)! What made you decide on that particular style,...

Steven, monday 3-Apr-23 15
Daily
Votive candles for wedding
Daily, On October 18, 2021 at 15:11

I really need a honest opinion!! I love love votive candles to put it right beside table centerpieces, however I’m a little concern about the flame. We will be having kids during the reception. I...

Tracy, tuesday 26-Oct-21 21
Itsemmalouisa
Movie Wedding Theme: Cute and Fun or Tacky?
Itsemmalouisa, On October 20, 2021 at 18:00

My fiancé and I both love movies and it’s something we love to do together. We were brainstorming theme ideas and came up with movies which we both thought could be a really fun way to showcase us as...

Itsemmalouisa, tuesday 26-Oct-21 8 1
Brooke
Wedding Vows! Who's writing their own?
Brooke, On October 22, 2021 at 16:33

Hello brides! My wedding is a year away but I've contemplated on the idea of writing my own vows. My fiance is a shy guy and is most likely going to request to do the traditional "repeat after me"...

Abbie, friday 29-Oct-21 14
Emily
Officiant Cost
Emily, On October 18, 2021 at 17:18

I'm just curious to see what other people paid their officiant! I've come across such a different range of prices and I'm trying to figure out what a normal price point would be.

Smith, sunday 13-Nov-22 34 1
S
Bc/alberta honeymoon ideas
Sandy, On July 20, 2021 at 02:12

I've always wanted to go to Greece or Hawaii for my honeymoon or even a cruise! But with covid and travel restrictions we have decided to honeymoon in BC or Alberta. We are getting married next month...

Stephanie, monday 9-Aug-21 10
Kathy
Ex ‘s
Kathy, On July 27, 2021 at 18:23

Oh boy!!!!! Ok need some advice. My fiancé’s ex has asked us to a rehearsal dinner after the rehearsal. He said he doesn’t want to go to either however I said he should be there for at least the...

Vinod, thursday 29-Jul-21 5
Jamie
How much is not much music recommendations for my dj.
Jamie, On July 6, 2021 at 22:12

I am music obsessed, I might go overboard what is the top off ideal number. I don't want to tell the dj how to do his job but like to give an idea on what music we like to hear.

Rayanne, saturday 7-Aug-21 15
Maria
Day Time Line
Maria, On July 7, 2021 at 16:34

Hi everyone, I haven't attended many wedding myself and the times I did I never really paid attention to the time line and the order of the events. Now that vendors are asking me to come up with a...

Maria, monday 12-Jul-21 11 1
Brittany
Your Wedding Date
Brittany, On June 21, 2021 at 11:40

Hi Everyone! Let's start a discussion about our wedding dates and why we chose them! I'll go first. When I first got engaged this past March, at first we wanted to do something in the Banff/Canmore...

Tunisha, saturday 26-Jun-21 26

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics