Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Malyssa
Expert October 2022 Alberta

diy Invite/save The Date with Cricut

Malyssa, on January 7, 2022 at 11:16 Posted in DIY 0 14

Hi folks! I know some of you have mentioned you may have a cricut, or maybe you know someone with one. Did you know they can make BEAUTIFUL CARDS TOO?! I've been obsessed with making cards lately and with the wedding coming up, I thought - why not make mine?? Overall, these cost me about $2.50 each to make (which includes a magnet I got made on vistaprint) and I made everything except the cute lil wax stamp sticker.

VZ3RET-1MR18vnoXcyK6r1piuDuYJ-uFCvz0J2_lY-Vb4p7FrcwGyAfGT3Du3Tqd9kBXhTaSt6_MJURcdwYZAf-eKPY4CjZ993wWsynuTubzveoiuR6g23WK3EnUgZAeiLLA0bEvEKbn5ukboqLzNyB1k6WJF1r7lsTRIUTptOtVzpbgu8G3r0mrokFKQQCXN74LzRbm1prdAcAeLZjdBwiJtEPw94nUVfdGPsT3AsAsKccgWtc9-dYjNd-MF4rBEv7GAVzvKRALVqoiw_7uveGjAcUv0DON7ygssBGc3jiSPH6OCjfv0zzojiic5ckY4qII1JAD2iSIy2CCX7HsepRxAwPf7BivpZ-3HsFQltQtBtULAhIx81-lt3EKmLt7blvy_ES-2WBkfcKQVhbyN8TWEtco4IZZStb2d2m45z0LxYh1tC1_sm5hQ1-9FQ_JaFToT54W4HCi1vD4nw-NNmwBXb5sBfnHnOPzycQZs3CLljHQ717_t8sBbkI9dkc7Y7G3mj5aOaBUFaRrebDKN-Z2j9Q7tEfIWltk-xOcKg8tv2WnC8jrJEQvmiX9mAzpM2MlGJ8SWsrJUWuF4yGDQZXZE7ZFypUVzYuIzVo_EoHTRGxpitBewWZ0DSyB4D4kPJwk4G9ZvlXzVPPQxUNVztJ7uTrpIvtP0_fwpYT0Q4AEU6hS74WkR2Wa8Q1oqYrLuJNhDhjqh04HlA0uHCvyGc0O=w801-h1067-no?authuser=0

PZ_8Fqk3NvNAx9neDUKVCgW6sr0ybvZMHGWlt4lQo05ZXX6Lh3FczVN3ZXmjowWjZ_oIWPeztRiGdCRAGdDgOyghyr-DclVSsqCp9YhtvBNBu2q_YghkpkuBud9DJG8JlRhgQYiyHSEK8yAUdcw_15dcEHIytah3H9wh9k4NTSHfGbBsPSlYl7yXxchew9mC-lFe12pKTyy8QQh8QjAMRSkodL2CzFL6LXQDFIvlhRqX_5zv0hX89bjuP-r1OvfZV6eQnHdhEiZlbggOEiNMK6kyUTPdUaLckdoN3qgzRYfA6nrrKqDL2oE5W9fBBtRFq2Kn98Vi2SGQA4ztA1g5Z2lIU-t-eg739W8iOlKj3xyFFL-w4jIS5PLL1X0I4JvOpbP7FmsA1MdbzZymcizj_Jx-nU2s_3MEJl25b5kh3orEL_4r3tTtx7lXDHIeZGVIru_sE4J9SOLzvDDhP7T4usvpg9APn90NhBGMqx3-mEdZOfvQQa-gR4AeiqN6Hn6WwhPfixsPWpj6dO_Y5pAdSVJTu1l2UBnTpyekyJPeiEQwIiX45PXGJwRI8ZSOOc1T-4WluxeorLJgCfsP-dwO5Y3ciB_TGvOX7BacG70srnq9IBB6bx7t77acxJOVtr4GHIWqKAZpHYsr-0wtJKRstqGJ6InJk0GtA2TeRbtqG0YxT07Y-yv4PRo0GH8pKLAdVzmba_ILVxMMisNh9W1S9xJH=w801-h1067-no?authuser=0

14 Comments

Latest activity by Malyssa, on January 12, 2022 at 18:22
  • Malyssa
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Wow the gray looks great too! I really struggled with how to close them, I like your ribbon idea!

• Malyssa
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you!! I definietly recommending try a few out. I tried a few of the templates they have in DS, but ultimately, this was the only one I liked. Some can get complicated and depending on how many you make - could be a loooooong process! be sure to share if/what you do end up making!

• T
    Curious May 2022 Alberta
    Tracy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oh, love your invites!
    I want to do mine with my cricut too, I need to get working on that!
  • Jo Providence
    Newbie June 2022 Quebec
    Jo Providence ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    diy Invite/save The Date with Cricut 1
    The black is gorgeous!!
  • Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I love the joy. Its also really nice cause it's easy to travel with! I've brought it to friends for craft nights! I actually bought thank you cards for super cheap before I got my circut. But I have made some super awesome cards with it
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Very cool. I love all my DIY projects....I sometimes think I should have got a cricut but at the same time I'm so glad I didn't
  • S
    Newbie June 2023 Alberta
    Sheralee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

WOW I love them thank you

• Malyssa
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    The joy is so cute I'm so tempted to buy one for smaller projects . And I love how they are designed to make cards too!! I bet you could make some super cute thank you cards with it!
  • Malyssa
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I found them at Michaels! They were only like $5 for like 20!! And they had a few different styles and colors too! In the scrapbook section.
  • S
    Newbie June 2023 Alberta
    Sheralee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Where did you get that wax seal! I love it

• Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Those are beautiful! I'm using my circut to DIY our invites too! I only have the joy so im a bit limited but I'm super happy with how my trial went!
  • Malyssa
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    diy Invite/save The Date with Cricut 2
    diy Invite/save The Date with Cricut 3

Let's see if these images work.
  • Malyssa
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Shoot this was from the computer. Let me see if I can fix that.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Are you posting pics from the app? They're not showing up. I find there have been issues with users trying to post pictures from the app but no issues using an internet browser on a computer.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics