Skip to main content
Tunisha
Tunisha

Ottawa, Ontario · From April 2021

Featured User who is here to help! 😁 || 🙏🏾 God || 👩🏾‍🤝‍👨🏿 🇨🇩 💍🇬🇾 ||📍 Ottawa, Canada🍁 || 6 years friends, 3 years dating, 1 year engaged, forever together!... View more

Featured User who is here to help! 😁 || 🙏🏾 God || 👩🏾‍🤝‍👨🏿 🇨🇩 💍🇬🇾 ||📍 Ottawa, Canada🍁 || 6 years friends, 3 years dating, 1 year engaged, forever together! 🖤🤟🏾

Happily married 🎉

October 16, 2021

921days 18hrs
T
Is a rehearsal necessary?
Tara, On February 28, 2024 at 16:30

I am getting married this September in the lower mainland. I am wondering how many people have found that the rehearsal was necessary? Most of us in the wedding have never been in a wedding before,...

Tunisha, sunday 14-Apr-24 3
J
Stag and Doe/jack and Jill Options
Jessica, On January 26, 2024 at 10:59

Hello friends, I am trying to decide if we should host a stag and doe/jack and jill. I know that door sales and alcohol tend to be one of the largest contributors to the profit of the event, and my...

Tunisha, sunday 14-Apr-24 3
Kate
Adults only or bring on the kids?
Kate, On March 26, 2024 at 13:45

Hey all, When taking into consideration your wedding day and the vibe and location, what are your thoughts on inviting kiddos? Do you picture a kid-free wedding, or are you welcoming of the little...

Tunisha, sunday 14-Apr-24 10
C
Were you torn between two venues? Offer some advice for someone who is!
Camilla, On September 29, 2023 at 08:55

Hey! I am completely torn between two venues... And although I have made a pros/cons list, I still can't decide. Bit of a backstory: When I originally got engaged, my immediate thought was to have it...

Tunisha, wednesday 4-Oct-23 4
Jackie
Tell me the story behind your engagement ring!
Jackie, On September 27, 2023 at 13:34

There are all kinds of engagement rings out there; new shiny diamonds, old family heirlooms, stones with different meanings, or designs with certain sentiments in mind. I knew I wanted rose gold and a...

Nelly, sunday 14-Apr-24 7
Kayla
Tipping for hair and makeup?
Kayla, On September 30, 2023 at 16:10

Hi everyone, Just wondering what everyone thinks about tipping your hair and makeup artist? Is it necessary if they own their own mobile company and are travelling to you? The prices I’m paying are...

Nelly, sunday 14-Apr-24 7
Rebecca
Officiant
Rebecca, On October 2, 2023 at 12:31

Hello ladies I haven’t posted much with all sorts of changes in life and just being busy with life but I’m wondering what did yih all pay for an officiant ? Mine is a family friend and she will not...

Meghan, saturday 4-Nov-23 10
Heather
Bridal party gifts
Heather, On September 8, 2022 at 19:01

Hello everyone, Help please! My wedding in in 18 days and I have no idea what to get my wedding party for gifts. I only have a a MOH, BM, and FG. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

GeraldWerlyUD, wednesday 21-Sep-22 10 1
Kayla
Tip for vendors
Kayla, On September 8, 2022 at 11:35

Typically what is the costume to tip the vendors? I am at a lost as to the amount we need to save for the tips

Tunisha, thursday 8-Sep-22 6
Stephanie
Ring Bearer Outfits
Stephanie, On September 8, 2022 at 10:48

Hi everyone, I'm struggling to find outfits for our ringbearers that match well and don't cost a ton (<$100). I was hoping that they could match the groomsmen's grey suits but the issue is...

Stephanie, friday 9-Sep-22 8
Claudia
How many florist can i hire?
Claudia, On July 19, 2022 at 17:15

Hi, I found a florist that is great at making bouquet and main table garland, buuut the thing is their backdrop arch and guest table centerpieces price are waay out of my budget. I'm only going to...

Vinod, friday 22-Jul-22 5
Amanda
Obligated to choose bridesmaid?
Amanda, On July 19, 2022 at 12:11

Hi all, One of our groomsmen, I have chosen not to put his girlfriend in our wedding as a bridesmaid ( just not that close to her ) but it seems theirs a guilt trip happening that I haven’t chose her....

Amanda, saturday 23-Jul-22 20
Alanna
Colors!
Alanna, On July 19, 2022 at 12:56

Hello, I am getting married in June 10,2023 and am having the worst time deciding on colors. I believe I want to go with sage green( bridesmaid dresses) and navy (groomsmen suits). Does anyone have...

Carla, sunday 24-Jul-22 10
C
Thank you cards Yay or Nay?
Carine, On July 5, 2022 at 15:52

So my FMIL brought up thank you cards, that it's a nice gesture especially when people paid for a gift or gave money. I recently went to a bridal shower never got anything and then went to their...

Carine, wednesday 21-Sep-22 32
C
Bride or groom to be do you have a Shot list?
Carine, On July 11, 2022 at 13:31

I've been seeing and hearing a lot about a shot list: Do you have one? What is your must have photo shot? Where did you find your inspiration?

Carine, tuesday 23-Aug-22 32 1
Rosetta
Vows
Rosetta, On July 5, 2022 at 22:28

Writing your own vows, or go with traditional church vows?

Tunisha, monday 11-Jul-22 23
C
Have any of you heard getting a gift even...
Carine, On July 7, 2022 at 10:20

Have any of you heard, that it's customary to give a bride and groom a wedding gift if you were invited, and you RSVP not attending. What are your thoughts on this?

Carine, wednesday 13-Jul-22 18
Gloria
Acrylic signs
Gloria, On July 7, 2022 at 16:36

Hey there, for any bride/ groom that did acrylic seating chart, menu, table nrs, etc… if you feel comfortable sharing, can you share a pic of your signs? as well as the different signs you had so far...

Tunisha, monday 11-Jul-22 9
Jillian
Signage-do you really need
Jillian, On June 27, 2022 at 17:12

Do you really need a sign for cards, sign for guestbook and sign for favours?

Stephanie, thursday 14-Jul-22 18 1
Maggnard-Smanta
First look or not?
Maggnard-Smanta, On July 5, 2022 at 01:11

Hi there, Wondering if you are doing a first look and why you decided or not to have one. We always wanted to have a first look to have more time after the ceremony to mingle with guests during...

Maggnard-Smanta, thursday 4-Aug-22 64
T
Planning whilw camping
Tianna, On July 8, 2022 at 11:20

I’m sneaking my book into my duffel bag since I’ll be electronic mostly free for the weekend while camping!

Tunisha, monday 11-Jul-22 5
Germaine
Late October - Outdoor Ceremony
Germaine, On July 8, 2022 at 21:19

Hi everyone! Fall 2023 bride here👋🍁. We've chosen a venue in Southern Ontario that holds their ceremony outdoors surrounded by beautiful trees for the fall colors. Our date is October 27. I'm a bit...

KELLY, thursday 14-Jul-22 6
Emma
Venue not responding
Emma, On July 11, 2022 at 08:34

Hi everyone, I really don’t know what to do anymore. Our vendor hasn’t responded to our questions since April and our wedding is in September (in two months) The venue messed up the hotel stay days...

Amanda, tuesday 12-Jul-22 5
Meghan
Gifts for parents
Meghan, On July 11, 2022 at 08:42

Hey everyone, has anyone given their parents gifts after the wedding? Like a photo framed from the wedding of them with the bride and groom? i'm struggling on what to gift our parents since both my...

Carine, friday 15-Jul-22 13
Rayanne
Live music vs dj music
Rayanne, On June 27, 2022 at 16:12

So what's everyone's plans for music on their big day? We want with love music for the ceremony and a DJ for the reception. It was a perfect mix for us. The quartet was unbelievably beautiful and...

Kate, tuesday 26-Jul-22 27
Tunisha
How many colours in your wedding colour palette?
Tunisha, On April 1, 2022 at 21:17

Hello lovey people 👋🏾 😍 Hope you all are having a great time planning your wedding or had a magical wedding. Let’s talk wedding colour palette 🎨! How many colours did you have or are you having in...

Julie, tuesday 28-Jun-22 98
Carolee
Difficult situation due to French language
Carolee, On June 11, 2022 at 08:20

Good morning ladies I hope this question is ok to post, so we have finally decided to get married and we are living in Montreal I have some mixed emotions because of the new french law if we get...

Vinod, wednesday 6-Jul-22 16
Rebecca
Glowsticks!!!
Rebecca, On June 9, 2022 at 11:22

So were not having a send off at our wedding, so this isn't a glow stick send off. but everything where we are getting married is pretty well in walking distance especially hotels so i was thinking of...

Vinod, wednesday 6-Jul-22 14
A
Flower girl gift
Alyx, On June 7, 2022 at 15:11

I have 3 flower girls! So I made these little gifts for them! Sunglasses, ring pop and a bracelet! And they can reuse the little purse! I wanted to put one together to see how it looked I’m not going...

Vinod, wednesday 6-Jul-22 9
Rebecca
Wedding Gifts for The Couple
Rebecca, On June 7, 2022 at 12:39

So my fiance and I have lived together for a little over 10 years at this point and when it comes to our wedding most people like what do they give for gifts would it be weird for us to have a...

Rebecca, thursday 7-Jul-22 27
Amanda
Photographers. One or Two Shooters?
Amanda, On June 7, 2022 at 21:39

Every wedding has so many little moments to capture 📷 From getting ready shots to your guests cutting loose on the dance floor. You want to make sure your photographer catches them all! Are you...

Amanda, thursday 21-Jul-22 29 1
Rebecca
Savings Tips?!
Rebecca, On June 9, 2022 at 12:15

Hello!!! weddings require so much shopping!!!! So I'm on a hunt for the best ways to save money leading up to the weddings so we can maximize our efforts. one resource I've been loving is Rakuten,...

Vinod, wednesday 6-Jul-22 19

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics