Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Heather
Curious September 2022 Ontario

Bridal party gifts

Heather, on September 8, 2022 at 19:01 Posted in Plan a wedding 1 10
Hello everyone, Help please! My wedding in in 18 days and I have no idea what to get my wedding party for gifts. I only have a a MOH, BM, and FG. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

10 Comments

Latest activity by GeraldWerlyUD, on September 21, 2022 at 14:58
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Jewelry for the wedding party dresses can be given as gifts to complete thier looks. Birthstone pendants of each BM and MOH can be included or anything you feel more personal.
  • Heather
    Heather ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ahh love that!
  • Amanda
    Curious November 2022 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Each of my girls are getting a necklace with a oval pendant that has their birth month flower engraved on it. Its a beautiful simple accessory for the day and something that can be worn after as well. I also got something a little more "cheesy"/wedding themed as well with personalized wooden hangers as well that have their name, bridesmaid or maid of honour & the wedding date, they are more for photo purposes then anything but I thought they were cute for them to take home afterwards too.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My husband and I only had best man and maid of honor stand up for us. We gave the best man a watch and my maid of honor got concert tickets to the backstreet boys

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Each of our bridesmaids was a bridesmaid for someone else before our wedding and they were gifted robes. Our girls ended up using those robes for our pictures and told us not to waste money on them hahaha

• A
    Super September 2022 Alberta
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Mini champagne bottles and a card?
    Or a candle and a bracelet and a card?
    Or a treAt and a card? I think simple is better especially with your time frame , you don’t want to stress yourself but even a little something is very thoughtful! Bridal party gifts 1
    Bridal party gifts 2Bridal party gifts 3

• Heather
    Heather ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks. I agree with you. I'm afraid the robes wouldn't be used again.
  • Heather
    Heather ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! Thanks for the great ideas
  • C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    This is hard. You want to make sure you're gifting them something THEY'LL enjoy and not items that are actually for you to make photos look the way you want. Something in that regard is fine but there should be something else too. No offense to people who do robes or pjs but every single person I know who's gotten those has never worn them again. Gift cards to somewhere they like, a spa gift certificate (if they like that), nice bottle of wine or whatever beverages they like, are always safe. A really nice card goes a long way too! I got personalized slippers at a friend's bachelorette and that was nice but I'm a slipper person! Haha.
  • Tunisha
    Super October 2021 Ontario
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hello Heather,
    So excited, time is coming around the corner!
    For your FG — you can buy a few little cute items and place it in a basket 🧺 for her (ex. Shades, outfit, candies, etc…). For your MOH and BM, you can get them robes for getting ready with you (I did those for my ladies), or jewelry (necklace, bracelet or earrings).

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics