Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Alanna
Beginner June 2023 Nova Scotia

Colors!

Alanna, on July 19, 2022 at 12:56 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 10
Hello,

I am getting married in June 10,2023 and am having the worst time deciding on colors. I believe I want to go with sage green( bridesmaid dresses) and navy (groomsmen suits). Does anyone have any suggestions for accent colors, or other colors that may pair better? We are getting married on the beach so I thought these colors would be a nice contrast.

10 Comments

Latest activity by Carla, on July 24, 2022 at 12:47
  • Carla
    Beginner July 2022 Ontario
    Carla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are getting married next Saturday, July 30th and my Colour theme is lavender. Bridesmaids’ dresses are different but all in lavender. Groomsmen are wearing smoky grey and my decor is lavender with a hint of soft pink and creams. It’s a rustic theme. Flower girls in ivory dresses with lavender head pieces and bouquets. Lavender is said to bring good luck and is a symbol of love and devotion.Colors! 1
    Colors! 2

Colors! 3

Colors! 4

Colors! 5

• Aubrey
    Curious June 2023 Ontario
    Aubrey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Sage and navy blue are gorgeous together! We’re doing that combo as well, along with mauve. The bridesmaids will be wearing mismatched dresses; some in sage green and others in mauve. The groomsmen will be wearing navy suits, and we’ll be throwing in some gold accents. Smiley smile
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Turquiose or aqua would have be suggestions since your colours are in that range. Its a inbetween colour to match your BMs and groomsmen. White is a neutral colour to pull through as a thitd choice.
  • Tunisha
    Super October 2021 Ontario
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Lovely colour ideas.
    You can do a blue, neutral colour, or gold!!
  • Alanna
    Alanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    This calms me down so much, I am so bad at knowing what matches well with what 😂 thank you Danielle!
  • Alanna
    Alanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Amazing! Thank yoi
  • Alanna
    Alanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you so much!
  • Danielle
    Frequent user April 2022 Ontario
    Danielle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Navy blue and sage are a beautiful mix! You could definitely do a neutral or taupe accent as well. Maybe some small gold touches even! I’m a designer so I work with colour and love the idea to pair them Smiley smile
  • Lissa
    Devoted October 2022 Ontario
    Lissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Colors! 6
    We’re doing greens & blues (each bridesmaid in a different colour dress). The groom and groomsmen will be in a deep navy tux

For decor I’m incorporating gold, wood and milk glass accents
  • A
    Super September 2022 Alberta
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You could do gold accent colours, incorporated in the jewelry, decor like candles, vases, votives, card box, frames, dinnerware

A peach or a nude, even white is a nice neutral colour that can be paired with navy and sage!
    Colors! 7

Colors! 8

Colors! 9

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics