Skip to main content
Jamie
Jamie

Vancouver, British Columbia · From October 2018

Happily married 🎉

June 18, 2022

695days 4hrs
G
Still waiting for wedding video, anyone?!
Gloria, On November 6, 2021 at 19:47

Hi All, Me and my husband have been happily married for 3 months and the wedding was amazing. It was in Edmonton. I’m not sure if this is normal, but we are still waiting on our photos and video....

Camila, wednesday 12-Oct-22 9
Joey
Will you change your last name?
Joey, On April 28, 2021 at 15:48

Do you plan to take your partner's last name? Will they take yours? Will you each keep your own? Will you hyphenate both names? Or will you make up a new one of your own? Tangled & Twisted in...

I'll change my name

76%

31 votes

My partner will change

0%

0 votes

We'll both change names

0%

0 votes

Neither of us will change

22%

9 votes

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote monday 10-Oct-22 10
Ashton
Thank You Cards
Ashton, On December 15, 2021 at 21:45

Hello everyone! Happily married 90 days now! Whoop whoop! We just got our wedding photos back and are wanting to send out a photo card to friends and family members. What site did you use for your...

Jamie, monday 19-Sep-22 11
Alexandra
What to do with my wedding dress?
Alexandra, On March 21, 2022 at 13:31

Does anyone have any ideas of what to do with your dress after your wedding? I don’t really want to keep it so I am mostly looking to either donate or sell it - I would really love if someone else...

Jamie, monday 19-Sep-22 14 2
S
Wedding day wasn't worth the squeeze
Shauna, On March 30, 2022 at 17:34

Writing here moreso for cathartic release. I have no one else to talk to about this, everyone else will think I am being negative & ungrateful, but my wedding day was one of the worst days of my...

Jamie, monday 19-Sep-22 14 1
Amanda
The Morning/Day After?!
Amanda, On April 10, 2022 at 12:17

What are your plans for the day after "I do"? Are you heading off to your honeymoon right away? Getting some much needed rest and relaxation? Are your parents hosting a brunch? What's your plan for...

Amanda, monday 19-Sep-22 17
Kathy
Post wedding blues?
Kathy, On July 5, 2022 at 18:46

Hi all! Was married on June 25th. Had an absolutely beautiful day!! Perfect in all aspects Just got back from our honeymoon. I have walked around the whole day feeling down! I feel a little guilty....

Jamie, monday 19-Sep-22 7
Jacquie
Unhappy with florist - how to deal?
Jacquie, On August 18, 2022 at 15:56

Our wedding was on Saturday. We had an incredible day. However we were disappointed with our florals. They didn't follow the colors/aesthetic that we wanted, some arrangements were smaller then we...

Derek, monday 26-Sep-22 16
Kate
Professional Photos!
Kate, On August 24, 2022 at 09:58

Brides now wives! Curious...how long did your photos take to come in? Our contract says 90 days but it also states it will most likely not take this long and is just an absolute maximum. It will be 2...

Kate, thursday 3-Nov-22 7
Tavia
Wedding Lows
Tavia, On August 22, 2022 at 19:58

I'm curious, what were the low points of your weddings? I'll go first! So it started with my hair artist going to the venue instead of my house (30 minute distance). Then my Man of honor had the wrong...

Emma, friday 20-Jan-23 6 1
C
Wedding chaos
Cc, On September 10, 2022 at 14:21

So we had our wedding and the dj I hired failed at a few things, he never played any music for the dinner arrival, he messed up all our entrance songs, we had to yell at him to change things because...

Rebecca, wednesday 5-Oct-22 12
Meghan
Finally Married!!!!
Meghan, On September 13, 2022 at 17:06

After 2 years of planning I can't believe we finally tied the knot on September 10th! It feels so good to be able to call my man my husband. Our day was absolutely perfect and blew my expectations...

Jamie, monday 19-Sep-22 15
Jasmine
No one comment on my pictures
Jasmine, On September 19, 2022 at 16:40

I post pictures of my wedding on instagram and facebook but no one talks about how pretty i am in my dress or how good i look. i only get comments on my husband n people tell him he how handsome he...

Alyx, tuesday 20-Sep-22 7
Danielle
Should we purchase table wine if we are purchasing alcohol for the bar? (toonie Bar)
Danielle, On June 6, 2022 at 18:14

Hi everyone! We are planning to purchase alcohol for our wedding in August from Costco to have a toonie bar. The venue does not permit us to place bottles of our own purchased wine on the tables with...

Derek, thursday 30-Jun-22 13 1
Marsha
Personal Wedding Vows
Marsha, On June 1, 2022 at 14:02

Hello my fellow brides. So here is a situation am in. I am a sentimental woman and my FH is not. I am truly marrying my opposite but damn we are a great pair lol. However, right now I am a bit sad. I...

Rebecca, tuesday 7-Jun-22 31
Jenny
Fake bouquet for bouquet toss - thoughts?
Jenny, On May 26, 2022 at 03:51

Another post made me think of this so I’d love some opinions! What do y’all think about a fake bouquet for the bouquet toss? I want to keep my bouquet so I’m thinking of buying a fake floral bouquet...

Rebecca, wednesday 8-Jun-22 10
Brittany
Registry or No Registry?
Brittany, On May 27, 2022 at 14:49

So we are getting married in Banff, Alberta; half of our guests are coming from the east coast and the rest will be coming from within the province of Alberta. This is going to be an expensive trip...

Maggnard-Smanta, friday 10-Jun-22 15
Rebecca
Dresses for Bachelorette
Rebecca, On May 3, 2022 at 21:16

Hi all Just wondering where everyone has bought their dress for their stagette/bachlorette party? Also where did you get your bridal underwear and cute pj's for wedding night?

Rebecca, tuesday 10-May-22 25
S
First dance songs!
Sheila, On February 14, 2022 at 15:07

Hey Ladies! I'm curious if all you 2022 brides have chosen you first dance song yet! I'm listening to playlists of the most beautiful music, and now I'm curious what other have chosen. Also share your...

Nelly+Raquel, tuesday 19-Apr-22 23
H
Children?
Hollie, On March 13, 2022 at 18:51

To allow or not allow? curious on every ones thoughts about having children at the ceremony / reception. We are thinking about allowing children at the church but not at the reception hall or setting...

Lissa, wednesday 16-Mar-22 14
Rayanne
Plated meal or buffet?
Rayanne, On March 15, 2022 at 18:38

There are pros and cons to any meal service which one did you decide on your wedding? What was it that appealed to you about it? We decided the best thing for us was actually family style. I didn't...

Rayanne, saturday 19-Mar-22 26
Samantha
Wine for wedding
Samantha, On March 13, 2022 at 19:50

Hello! We get to choose and buy our own alcohol for our wedding and I am wondering if anyone has a white or red they love and is inexpensive (as we will be buying many bottle). The wedding is on...

Patty, monday 14-Aug-23 11
Jamie
i need some advice
Jamie, On February 9, 2022 at 14:57

Advice We have decided to go ahead and do just a ceremony at a local beach with just immediate family instead of a backyard wedding at my parent's place with friends and family. We will plan the...

Jamie, thursday 10-Feb-22 5
Maggnard-Smanta
What are your opinion on party favors? Do you plan on having them?
Maggnard-Smanta, On January 4, 2022 at 11:30

I honestly don't know what do give out as party favors! I want something the guest can keep and remember. We have a videobooth, but I was wondering if it was necessary to give out something else. I...

Maggnard-Smanta, sunday 27-Feb-22 67 1
Tiana
Doing your own hair and makeup?
Tiana, On January 11, 2022 at 19:15

We're getting married on one of the Gulf Islands in June, and because of the remoteness of the location (which results in very limited options if you're not willing to pay an EXORBITANT amount to get...

Alex, sunday 16-Jan-22 11
A
Show me your wedding dresses!!
Alyx, On January 4, 2022 at 03:54

Yes I’m thinking about wedding dresses at 2 am 🤦🏼‍♀️😬 I’m worried my dress is out of date .. I’ll link my dress below. I ordered it in September and it’s a very trendy dress shop but the consultant...

Fleurdsign, wednesday 28-Feb-24 146 3
Jamie
We're probably cancelling our bookings for everything...
Jamie, On November 29, 2021 at 15:34

Alright guys, so I feel like I need a bit of support at the moment... I have been engaged for 3 years now. We were supposed to be married June 26 2021 but due to the pandemic and restrictions still in...

Jamie, tuesday 11-Jan-22 6
C
Contact a venue after a visit?
Caroline, On November 2, 2021 at 12:04

Alright, so I've never been involved in planning a wedding before, and i was never one of those little girls who had a 'dream wedding' planned, so i am in completely uncharted waters here. my fiancé...

Vinod, tuesday 16-Nov-21 6
Chantelle
Vendors who cannot enter venue due to not being vaccinated
Chantelle, On October 5, 2021 at 17:45

Hello all! So I am in a bit of a sticky situation. My photographer has recently told me she has decided she is not going to get vaccinated, and therefore she won't have the vaccine passport. Now, our...

Elena, tuesday 23-Nov-21 30
Amanda
Sticker Shock
Amanda, On October 27, 2021 at 15:24

Hey Everyone! Was there a vendor or even a venue that you absolutely loved but were completely shocked and taken back by for the price? My fiance and I were completely shocked with how pricey some...

Amanda, sunday 28-Nov-21 53

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics