Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kate
Featured August 2022 Ontario

Professional Photos!

Kate, on August 24, 2022 at 09:58 Posted in Just married 0 7
Brides now wives! Curious...how long did your photos take to come in? Our contract says 90 days but it also states it will most likely not take this long and is just an absolute maximum. It will be 2 weeks this Saturday and I am anxiously checking my email/a waiting the call 📸

How long did it take for all of you and did you have more than 1 favourite?? And do you feel like the fun/love/good feelings were really captured on the photos?
Much love 🖤

7 Comments

Latest activity by Kate, on November 3, 2022 at 10:16
  • Kate
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

When you reread the contract and realize it is actually 90 BUSINESS days and not all days including weekends so........... only at 59 days out of the 90 : (

The waiting game is tough! When is "very soon" in everyone's opinion lol been two weeks since that email (I'm sure they will be lovely and totally worth it! Can't rush the process).

• Jamie
    Frequent user June 2022 British Columbia
    Jamie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We got our teaser photos in about 3wks and our wedding videos in a little under 4mos...but they look really rushed and we aren't happy with them so hopefully they will fix them to our liking. the teaser photos are lovely, so really looking forward to the rest of them!

• Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ours took a our 6 weeks but 2 days after the wedding we got some sneak peeks!
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our photos took 4 weeks as the photographer did make it happen and they all look good. The moments were amazing as they both knew how to make the naturalness and laughter come out from me.

• Kate
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Okay thanks everyone! I'll continue to be patient 🙃
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda Online ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our contract says 3-5 weeks
  • C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    6 weeks ish... absolutely loved ours. Definitely captured all the feels 🥰 we had 1100 photos so lots of favourites!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics