Stacey

Kleinburg, Ontario · From February 2018

Happily married 🎉

October 26, 2019

1616days 3hrs
Joey
What's your hashtag?
Joey, On May 7, 2018 at 08:32

Does your wedding have a hashtag? What is it? How did you come up with it? How are you sharing it with your guests? Photo by Marquee Marc in Richmond Hill ON

Victoria, monday 14-May-18 22
Maegan
Lets talk boudoir shoots!
Maegan, On May 8, 2018 at 01:49

Has anybody done a boudoir photoshoot before the wedding?? Ive been considering doing one and giving an album to FH as a wedding present but id love to hear from some people who have done it! It will...

Holly, monday 21-May-18 30
Marcia
Friendship conflicts & Wedding planning
Marcia, On May 8, 2018 at 11:49

Have any of you brides lost friends during your wedding planning process. I feel like ever since I have been engaged, a few of my “friends” true colours have really started to come out. Even tho I...

Becky, sunday 13-May-18 31
Stephanie
Getting used to my new name early...
Stephanie, On May 9, 2018 at 01:00

I just had to share this as I am so giddy right now! I joined a new hockey team who were getting matching jerseys. And, since my wedding was 3 months away at that time I decided to get his last name...

Stephanie, friday 11-May-18 17
M
Best way to clean an engagement ring
Megis, On May 9, 2018 at 22:14

I know that jewelry cleaning should be done by a professional to avoid damages. But I was wondering if there is a safe way to clean an engagement ring yourself. Main thing is just cleaning the loop...

James, wednesday 5-Jul-23 24
Mélanie
mc necessary?
Mélanie, On May 6, 2018 at 08:48

Hello community! Quick question, I’m wondering if it’s necessary to have a Master of Ceremonies for my wedding. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Mélanie, saturday 19-May-18 21
Kara
Wedding theme yes or no
Kara, On May 6, 2018 at 20:12

Hi everyone im thinking of having my wedding in April but i love the idea of a winter wedding theme just wondering thoughts if this would be a good idea or too weird or just plain wrong?

Kara, thursday 10-May-18 14
F
Dinner: Pizza?
Faith, On May 3, 2018 at 21:53

Hi! So I’m having a really low budget wedding (under $5000) for everything. I was wondering. Is having pizza as the dinner trashy or tacky? Is there ways to make it classy? It’s so much cheaper...

Bianca, thursday 10-May-18 15
Jennifer
Bridezilla Moment
Jennifer, On May 5, 2018 at 11:26

Guuuyyyyyysss! I’m having a bridezilla moment and I actually feel awful! I feel like a horrible human being my best friend/MOH went and got a tattoo yesterday and both my fiancé and I really don’t...

Jennifer, monday 14-May-18 24
Gina
Plated vs Buffet Dinner.
Gina, On May 4, 2018 at 16:12

I’m back and forth on having a plated dinner (4 course) vs a buffet. The problem with a plated dinner is that there won’t be an option (they don’t allow options for over 60 people) for either beef,...

Natalie, thursday 2-Aug-18 54
Elycia
Could someone please help - day-of schedule
Elycia, On May 2, 2018 at 08:53

Me with my day of scedule I am having a hard time doing this I'm more of a go with the flow kind of girl. This is what I have so far 5-6 am wake up break fast 6:45 hair and Makeup ladies come 7-10:45...

Elycia, thursday 3-May-18 8
April
What time is your wedding starting?
April, On April 26, 2018 at 17:47

How long of a space do you have between your wedding and your reception? What time is your wedding starting, and then when does the reception begin?

Stacey, sunday 29-Apr-18 32
Malvika
rsvp Confirmations
Malvika, On April 29, 2018 at 22:14

Hello All, We sent out our wedding invites to people about 1 year in advance since people were travelling from India and US to Canada and had to book tickets and make arrangements in advance. A lot of...

Vinod, wednesday 2-May-18 7
Lynnie
Did you paint your nails in anticipation of the proposal?
Lynnie, On November 6, 2017 at 12:22

In this week's game we're finding out if you are innocent or guilty ! Did you paint your nails in anticipation of the proposal? >> Next question: Did you buy your wedding attire but secretly...

Emily, wednesday 5-Sep-18 58
Joey
Are you showing off or covering up your tattoos?
Joey, On November 24, 2017 at 08:05

Will you be displaying your tattoos on your wedding day? Have you chosen an outfit that will frame them and display them? Or will you be covering your tattoos, either with your attire or with makeup?...

BunnyBride, friday 11-May-18 14
A
Found my dream dress, but back fat :'(
Alisha, On February 26, 2018 at 15:29

So I found my dream dress.... but the back fat in the back is keeping me from pulling the trigger. Wedding date is most likely June 30th. Not sure I have enough time to slim down my back. Anyone able...

Lauren, monday 13-Apr-20 28
April
What are you most excited about for your Wedding Day?
April, On April 26, 2018 at 17:42

Is it the reception? Is it the photo booth? Is it walking down the isle? Is it him seeing you in that dress, or seeing her in that dress? Is it the kiss? What is making you jump up and down with...

Leah, sunday 29-Apr-18 22
April
Was it love at first sight?
April, On April 26, 2018 at 17:55

Did you know it was meant to be from the first conversation, or coffee date? Or were you friends, and then it became something more?

Stephanie, monday 30-Apr-18 23
Sara
What's everyone doing for their honeymoon?
Sara, On April 23, 2018 at 10:25

Are you going on an adventure somewhere? Sticking with the love and romance theme?. We're doing a little bit of both! Going to Greece to explore the Ancient archaeological ruins and then spending a...

Hollie, friday 11-May-18 45
April
Where is your wedding?
April, On April 26, 2018 at 17:44

Is it in a church, is it by the ocean, in a backyard, in a barn, where is your special day taking place?

Leah, sunday 29-Apr-18 21
Becky
Groom and groomsmen suits
Becky, On April 26, 2018 at 12:32

Does anyone have any advice where to get cost effective suits? My fiance is looking for suits for him and his groomsmen that won't bust the bank. The groom is looking for a Burgundy suit and groomsmen...

Michaelpears, thursday 1-Jul-21 27
Stacey
Ceremony Decor
Stacey, On April 23, 2018 at 19:52

Although I am in the very beginning of the wedding decor planning process, I often find myself wondering what I decor the ceremony will have. What ideas have you ladies chosen or want to choose?...

Jennifer, thursday 24-May-18 20
Lynnie
Classic or Rustic Bouquet?
Lynnie, On December 4, 2017 at 10:05

Which bouquet do you prefer? Classic or Rustic? Classic? Photo from Flowers by Janie in Calgary Or Rustic? Photo from Pinterest >> Next question: Classic or Rustic Ceremony Decor? To start from...

Andrea, saturday 27-Oct-18 24
Joey
Who will clean up the decor after the ceremony?
Joey, On April 2, 2018 at 07:50

Think you've thought of every possible detail about your wedding ceremony? There are a few things many couples forget to consider. Once the ceremony is over you'll probably be whisked away to take...

Cynthia, monday 14-Oct-19 25
Joey
Will you have a VIP seating area?
Joey, On April 2, 2018 at 07:55

Think you've thought of every possible detail about your wedding ceremony? There are a few things many couples forget to consider. Are you going to have your VIPs sitting at the front of your ceremony...

Nelly, saturday 5-Oct-19 30
Marcia
Anyone Diy-ing a Desert Table or Candy Bar?
Marcia, On April 21, 2018 at 17:41

Are any of you brides DIY-ing a desert table or candy bar? Where will you be getting your treats from? Baking it yourself, bulk buy, or leaving it up to the professionals? I'm DIY-ing my...

Karen, thursday 26-Apr-18 11
Lynnie
Into It or Over It: Wedding Party Proposals?
Lynnie, On February 12, 2018 at 10:05

This week we’re talking all about wedding trends! Long gone are the days of simply asking someone to be in your wedding party - now it's all about elaborate wedding party proposals! Are you into it or...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 47
Dawn
Ceremony Site Fee Issue
Dawn, On April 23, 2018 at 23:33

ISO Advice!! I'm having an issue with my ceremony site. they have asked for more money after we had agreed upon a number and signed the contract. My question is: if a contract has been signed and the...

Stacey, wednesday 25-Apr-18 13
J
Opinion on the centerpiece
JuneBride, On April 25, 2018 at 17:35

I was thinking of having something like this as a centerpiece. It will have flameless candles. It's 10 inches in height and 7 inches in width. Is that too small? Should I find something else? Is it...

Vinod, sunday 29-Apr-18 15
A
Maid Of Honor
Alyssa, On April 23, 2018 at 21:43

Help!!!! Is it weird to have two maid Of Honor? I am having a really hard time. I’m having 7 bridesmaids as well.

Stacey, wednesday 25-Apr-18 7
Sh'vaun
Budget saving
Sh'vaun, On April 25, 2018 at 12:37

What are some ways you are saving money with planning your wedding?

Erin, saturday 28-Apr-18 19
Lynnie
Fake lashes: yea or nay?
Lynnie, On April 25, 2018 at 14:39

Will you wear fake eyelashes for the wedding to help your eyes pop? Falsies can really help open and emphasize your eyes in pictures and take your look to the next level! I'm personally a big fan of...

LASHFX, friday 10-Jun-22 29

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics