Kleinburg, Ontario · From February 2018

Happily married 🎉

October 26, 2019

1642days 22hrs

Discussions

Stacey
Ceremony Decor
Stacey of Wedding ceremony, On April 23, 2018 at 19:52

Although I am in the very beginning of the wedding decor planning process, I often find myself wondering what I decor the ceremony will have. What ideas have you ladies chosen or want to choose?...

Jennifer, thursday 24-May-18 20 267
Stacey
Anyone else having wedding nightmares?
Stacey of WeddingWire, On March 31, 2018 at 23:23

What has your wedding nightmare or fear been about? lately I am having nightmares that on the day of it is the worst rain storm of the season. For someone who is planning on an outdoor ceremony, it is...

Breanne, wednesday 18-Apr-18 19 154
Stacey
First birthday game
Stacey of WeddingWire, On April 15, 2018 at 00:58

So a very dear friend of mine is celebrating her birthday, we both got engaged just months apart and I’m excited for her, but for her it is even more so exciting as it is her first birthday being...

Stephanie, tuesday 17-Apr-18 12 131
Stacey
Seating Charts vs. Seating Cards
Stacey of Wedding reception, On April 9, 2018 at 11:45

Hello Future Brides! How is everyone organizing their seating arrangements? Are you using seating charts or name place cards. Has anyone thought of giving their guests the option to open seating?...

Carmela, friday 13-Apr-18 30 498
Stacey
Engaged. Now what?
Stacey of Plan a wedding, On March 2, 2018 at 18:59

How long did everyone wait between getting engaged and starting to plan their wedding? Although my fiancée recently proposed, I definitely feel the pressure to pick a date and plan because this...

Geneviève, wednesday 11-Apr-18 43 475
Stacey
Dog down the isle?
Stacey of Wedding ceremony, On March 6, 2018 at 00:46

Just a thought, but is anyone including their other child-a.k.a their pets! On their wedding day? my dog is my whole world and also for my FH’s. We’ve discussed having our dog apart of the wedding....

Erin, tuesday 6-Mar-18 7 101

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics