Skip to main content
Bianca
Bianca

Woodbridge, Ontario · From November 2017

Some days I can’t get enough planning, other days I want to elope! Somehow, still enjoying the process.

Happily married 🎉

August 4, 2019

1739days 17hrs
Liga
wedding favor Ideas.....
Liga, On October 12, 2019 at 01:28

Candy Wedding favor ideas...The more I think....the more I would like to have something for my guests! But nothing too expensive and something useful. I saw on youtube, on one wedding, scratching...

Bianca, monday 2-Dec-19 23
Joey
Countdown check in - what is next on your to-do list?
Joey, On October 31, 2019 at 09:05

Let's get down to business. What are you working on this week? What are you trying to cross off your to-do list? Is your checklist looking good? How many days are left on your countdown, and what are...

Bianca, monday 2-Dec-19 30
Becky
Centrepieces
Becky, On October 25, 2019 at 01:24

I am currently working on my centrepieces for a rustic wedding and need some opinions on what’s missing / not working. Thoughts?

Bianca, monday 2-Dec-19 10
Skylor
Finances and location
Skylor, On October 24, 2019 at 14:31

Hello, I had set aside what I though was well enough money to book my honeymoon ($8000). I was really hoping to go to Fiji and I had looked at Expedia and it seems to be enough. But, everytime...

Skylor, monday 2-Dec-19 10
Cliodhna
Will there be assigned seating at your wedding?
Cliodhna, On October 24, 2019 at 09:05

Many couples want to curate an amazing guest experience and this often involves devising the perfect seating chart. It’s common that guests are assigned a specific table at a reception. Assigned...

Bianca, monday 2-Dec-19 13
Ginelle
How did you and your partner meet?
Ginelle, On October 23, 2019 at 18:28

For me, we met in Canada but our families have had close ties in Florida for a while. I went to a university in Windsor my spouse went to College in the West Indies. We have always been passerbys in...

Bianca, monday 2-Dec-19 11
B
Bad dreams
Brett, On October 23, 2019 at 18:08

9 months out and the bad dreams have started. Anyone else?

Shaniece
Where to start...?
Shaniece, On October 23, 2019 at 16:11

Hello everyone, just discovered this app! I'm getting married September 5th 2020!! yay😁!! Feel like im not to sure where to start.. iv done up a guest list.. and have looked at invitations. Just...

M
Vendor Meals
Mcarthur, On October 23, 2019 at 14:55

Hi All! We are wondering how many people you think is reasonable for vendor meals? My hair and makeup artists are friends, so I would invite them and their husbands as they are doing services and...

Bianca, monday 2-Dec-19 8
Joey
Hair trial and make up trial - separate or together?
Joey, On October 23, 2019 at 10:05

Do you plan to schedule your hair trial and your makeup trial separately? Or are you having them done together so you can see the complete look? Are you planning these trials for a day when you can...

Stephanie, wednesday 8-Jan-20 13
Brooke
Same day co ordinator
Brooke, On October 22, 2019 at 20:35

Im looking for some feed back from past or current brides who had or wished they had a same day co ordinator? My wedding reception is at paradise and wondering if it is necessary. Also, who cleans and...

S
Switching photographers
Stacy, On October 22, 2019 at 18:43

Hi fellow wedding planners, I have “booked” a photographer but didn’t sign a contract or put down a deposit, Recently I found someone is running a much better deal. I want to cancel on the other...

Kelsey
Are save the dates necessary?
Kelsey, On October 22, 2019 at 10:27

For a Summer 2021 wedding, should we sent Save the Dates now and then invitations closer to (8 months or so in advance), or just skip Save the Dates and only do invitations? What's the etiquette here?...

Bianca, monday 2-Dec-19 29
Cliodhna
Did you help your fiancé(e) pick your engagement ring?
Cliodhna, On October 22, 2019 at 09:05

I love seeing all your gorgeous rings! 😍 Whether you were the one proposing, or the one on the receiving end, was the engagement ring a surprise? Did you and your fiancé(e) pick it together? Or...

Kimberly, thursday 5-Mar-20 24
Bianca
Dresses That Didn't Make the Cut
Bianca, On January 13, 2019 at 16:13

Hello fellow brides-to-be! We all know that the search for the perfect wedding dress can be daunting, long, and exhausting. And we all know that feeling when you find THE DRESS that ends the search....

Leandra, tuesday 1-Aug-23 169 1
Allison
Neuhauser est. 10.19.19
Allison, On October 21, 2019 at 11:26

Our day was absolutely amazing!!! It's true what everyone says, it's a long day, but it goes by fast in the blink of an eye! We only had a few things not go to plan; - My MOH called Friday at noon...

Allison, tuesday 3-Dec-19 46
Cliodhna
Poll: Table numbers or table names?
Cliodhna, On November 19, 2019 at 09:05

Table names are a great way to add some fun and personality to your wedding day, however, table numbers can be a lot more straightforward. Especially if you have a large wedding with lots of tables!...

67%

65 votes

32%

31 votes

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote thursday 12-Mar-20 27
Megan
When do you take off your ring
Megan, On November 19, 2019 at 11:03

What circumstances do you guys take off your rings? Like I’ll take mine off when I shower or wash dishes, but I’ve heard you’re also supposed to take it off when you sleep? What do you ladies do?

Taylor, monday 13-Jan-20 19
M
Nutella favours
Mahsa, On November 19, 2019 at 18:08

Has anyone done Nutella mini favors? I found Costco in Scarborough sells them and apparently cheap..any idea where to get thank you label on it?

Mahsa, monday 2-Dec-19 6
Michelle
Our engagement shoot
Michelle, On November 19, 2019 at 22:23

We got our engagement photos last week and I just wanted to share a few. All were taken within a few minute walk of our home in Guelph .

Ashley, thursday 21-Nov-19 9
K
How to uninvite
Katelyn, On November 19, 2019 at 23:05

So I have come into an issue. Wedding is less than a year away and I just sent out save the date emails (weddings on a long weekend and all MY family is from a different province)... My problem is, is...

Ashley, thursday 21-Nov-19 7
Liga
Will you have a wedding menu at the wedding supper????
Liga, On November 6, 2019 at 02:14

Will you have a wedding menu at the wedding supper???? We will have, which I will order in the end of this year from vistaprint. And it will become part of table decor. Tomorrow is our second menu...

Shannon, thursday 28-Nov-19 22
A
Bridal party makeup & hair.
Ashley, On November 4, 2019 at 15:02

Hi Ladies!! I'm just wondering if any of you are paying for your bridal parties hair & makeup or is everyone paying for themselves?? When I was a bridesmaid in my best friends wedding I paid for...

Allison, monday 2-Dec-19 19
Kelly
I promised pictures
Kelly, On November 5, 2019 at 17:34

You asked, I deliver! Here are a few of our favs!

Ashley, friday 22-Nov-19 19
Kayley
Bachelorette
Kayley, On November 6, 2019 at 15:11

Am I supposed to give direction/guidance in terms of I would like for a bachelorette? I thought this was something that the bridal team planned but my maid of honour keeps asking me what I want.

Ashley, thursday 14-Nov-19 13
Kayley
Stag and Doe
Kayley, On November 6, 2019 at 15:13

My Stag and Doe was booked a few months ago for May 23 of 2020 and I told my Maid of Honour. My Maid of Honour's parents decided they would plan a family trip to Europe and that her parents are paying...

Ashley, thursday 14-Nov-19 12
Danielle
Family friends - do I invite plus ones for this family?
Danielle, On November 6, 2019 at 16:22

Okay so we had these neighbours. It was a husband, wife, and their son. My sister and I both babysat the boy (she's 9 years older so they caught a sweet deal in that she was old enough to babysit when...

Danielle, tuesday 26-Nov-19 14
Sinéad
Your Dream Honeymoon
Sinéad, On October 21, 2019 at 09:05

If you could travel anywhere for your honeymoon where would you go? Would you do a road trip across the country, hop on a plane and head somewhere completely new, or do the most amazing staycation in...

Bianca, wednesday 6-Nov-19 21
Sinéad
Your Dream Entertainment

We won’t pretend that a lot of us haven’t looked into a quote from a llama petting zoo for your reception!! What extravagant entertainment have you considered for your wedding, before ultimately...

Bianca, wednesday 6-Nov-19 18
Sinéad
Your Dream Wedding Cake

Have you come across a wedding cake that you just can’t stop thinking about? If you didn’t have to consider the cost, what would your wedding cake look like? Would you defy gravity with the number of...

Bianca, wednesday 6-Nov-19 21
Sinéad
Your Dream Wedding Decor

I’m sure everyone has thought about how they could decorate their venue if you didn’t have to stick to your budget! Would you fill your space with flowers, light it up with candles or something...

Bianca, wednesday 6-Nov-19 19
Sinéad
Your Dream Wedding Favours

It’s always a nice touch to show your appreciation to your guests for celebrating with you! Did you think of any amazing favour ideas before you realized that your budget just wouldn’t stretch that...

Bianca, wednesday 6-Nov-19 18

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics