Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Newbie November 2019 Ontario

Vendor Meals

Mcarthur, on October 23, 2019 at 14:55 Posted in Wedding reception 0 8

Hi All!

We are wondering how many people you think is reasonable for vendor meals?

My hair and makeup artists are friends, so I would invite them and their husbands as they are doing services and cleared the whole day of wedding from their schedules.

DJ and Photographer are also a must!

We don't have a planner etc. Do we invite the florist and our cake decorator? Should we include the hair/makeup artists in our vendor count?

Thanks!

8 Comments

Latest activity by Bianca, on December 2, 2019 at 21:47
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Only invite vendors who are there during the reception (DJ, photographer, etc.).

• Nelly
    Devoted October 2021 Ontario
    Nelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Any vendor that is present during your reception should be fed in our case the day of coordinator, photographers, videographer, DJ.
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I did the same thing! Anyone who wasn’t around for the reception didn’t get an invite.
    Check your vendor contracts too! It will say right in it if they expect dinner
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I only will invite people who are there during reception. DJ, photographers, videographers etc
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are just having our day of coordinator, dj and photo and video people. if people arent there all day/niight im not feeding them lol. hair and makeup is like 2 hours in the morning. my decor lady is setting up and leaving so we're not feeding them

• M
    Frequent user May 2021 Ontario
    Megan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Definitely extend the invitation to your officiant - they're the most important vendor, since you can't be legally married without their signature!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

No to the florist and the cake decorator unless you know them.

Yes to the DJ, Photographer, and Videographer (if they are there for the reception portion).

Then the vendors that are at your ceremony are optional. So for the Officiant - it's nice to extend the invitation. Same with the person/people who are doing the music for the ceremony.

Were there any other vendors you were wondering about?

• K
    Beginner November 2019 Ontario
    Katie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The only people I factored in were those that were working through dinner/the reception. So for us that is the DJ and his assistant, the photographer and videographer!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics