Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

Countdown check in - what is next on your to-do list?

Joey, on October 31, 2019 at 09:05 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 30

Let's get down to business. What are you working on this week? What are you trying to cross off your to-do list? Is your checklist looking good?

How many days are left on your countdown, and what are you working on right now?

Countdown check in - what is next on your to-do list? 1

Photo via @weddingwirecanada

30 Comments

Latest activity by Bianca, on December 2, 2019 at 22:05
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I need to get my thank-you cards out!

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

You'll get better deals being early! We locked in our photographer for 2020 at the 2018 price; and locked our venue in for the 2018 price.

It doesn't hurt to be early!

• K
    Curious August 2021 Ontario
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    658 days to go, but who’s counting? 😅 I know we’re super early but we wanted to avoid being last minute! We are in the process of meeting with photographers/videographers and trying to book one before Christmas!
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    100% post pictures in the DIY section when you do please!
  • Miav
    Devoted September 2020 Alberta
    Miav ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

324 days to go!! Our ceremony musician is next on our to-book list. Also doing some cake tasting and and building my bridesmaid boxes! Smiley heart

• Miav
    Devoted September 2020 Alberta
    Miav ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Also doing this! Smiley laugh

• Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're waiting on our photos to come back so that we can order our thank you cards!!!

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Right now I'm checking out the sola flowers. So intrigued with trying to make them myself. I still have 477 days so lots of time to try them.
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Wow single digits so exciting!! Have a wonderful day.
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Omg soooo exciting!! You’re so close!!
  • R
    Devoted November 2019 Quebec
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    9 days! Single digits. Have a meeting with the dj, need to confirm w/caterer & linens, order welcome sign and seating chart, tag favors, get sand for sand ceremony, meet with my FH to confirm everything so I can confirm with my coordinator and mom. And oh yeah write my vows. Im sure theres 150 other things im forgetting but these are the main things.
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The countdown it upcount after the wedding. Its been 2 1/4 years since our day. The time passes by fast and don't even realize it.

• Monique
    Devoted August 2020 Saskatchewan
    Monique ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We’ve got 294 days left and I’m working on decorations: paper dahlias and floating candles.

• BunnyBride
    Super August 2334 Nova Scotia
    BunnyBride ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

304 days out!
    I kind of got sidetracked from some of my wedding DIY with halloween prep this week. This past week I found our MC though! That's the win for the week. :-)

This coming week, getting back on the DIY projects, working on a project timeline/schedule to help keep me on track, and starting on the design for the seating chart sign!

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

OMG YOUR WEDDING IS SO SOOON!!

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Nothing!! were pretty much done hahahha. just picking wedding songs lol

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Living for all these countdowns!! I asked my Husband last night if we could get married again I loved it so much!!

We leave for our honeymoon in a week!!

• Steph
    Expert June 2022 Ontario
    Steph ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    359 days to go and wayyy ahead of schedule! I'm working with the florist and the decor company to finalize pricing before it goes up in January, otherwise all the big things are booked with paid deposits. Except for cake, that's next on the list lol
  • Madisyn
    Expert February 2020 Ontario
    Madisyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    163 days to go! We are in the process of choosing our menu and decor with the resort. Finally getting some big decisions out of the way!
  • Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    218 days to go! i just got finished booking everything for the bachelorette, and now am
    wanting to get my FH to start thinking about getting his suit all figured out, as well as his wedding ring
  • Alix
    Expert June 2021 Saskatchewan
    Alix ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have 232 days left. Tomorrow we are meeting our marriage commissioner for the first time. I would also like to start working on some DIY signs for the wedding this weekend.

• Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have 79 days to go!

Last night we had our food tasting and chose our menu. I'm so excited because the food is delicious.

This weekend we're maybe going to work on some DIY decor things, work some more on writing out what we want said during our ceremony and planning out a photography shot list (next weekend we have a meeting with our photographer).

• Samantha
    Super June 2021 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm ahead of schedule on a lot of things, but the one thing that I'm working on right now is making sure I have correct addresses so I can start addressing envelopes. I'm also searching for the right paper for my stationery since I'm completely DIY-ing them. We've started talking about our wants for the honeymoon too, so we'll probably start planning that once I have my paper figured out.

268 days 4 hours and 54 minutes Smiley xd

• Jade
    Newbie May 2020 Nova Scotia
    Jade ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I feel like I’m waiting on everything but there is also a lot I could be doing but am procrastinating! I am 6 months out!
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Honeymoon is planned Smiley smile! We can’t wait! 261 days to go for that 😂
  • Michelle
    Expert October 2021 Nova Scotia
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Picking up my wedding dress! I won't do alterations for a while since the wedding is just under a year away(344 days!) but it came in yesterday and now I have to pick it up!

After that, this Sunday I'm going to a wedding show, I'm planning on talking to florists and makeup artists

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Wow! You'll just get to sit back, relax, and plan the honeymoon Smiley winking
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I've got over 330 days left!

Next on my list is finding someone to do alterations, and deciding on what to do for flowers and centerpieces.
    I promised my fiance that I wouldn't spend any more wedding budget until 2020, so I'm on a bit of a break from active planning.
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    260 days left for me. We have the final meeting with the priest in November, have to check out hotels for our hotel blocks, FH needs to rent a suit and we need rings (next year).

I think that’s it though everything else is done.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I've been married for 25 days, and this week I'm working on sending out the Thank you postcards Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics