Skip to main content
Bianca
Bianca

Woodbridge, Ontario · From November 2017

Some days I can’t get enough planning, other days I want to elope! Somehow, still enjoying the process.

Happily married 🎉

August 4, 2019

1720days 13hrs

Discussions

Bianca
Dresses That Didn't Make the Cut
Bianca of Wedding fashion, On January 13, 2019 at 16:13

Hello fellow brides-to-be! We all know that the search for the perfect wedding dress can be daunting, long, and exhausting. And we all know that feeling when you find THE DRESS that ends the search....

Leandra, tuesday 1-Aug-23 169 4,949 1
Bianca
Birthstones and Engagement Rings
Bianca of Wedding fashion, On January 27, 2019 at 15:01

Hey all of your gorgeous people! Did anyone have their engagement ring reflect their birthstone? When FH gave me the opportunity to choose my ring myself I wished I had a unique birthstone of my own...

Greenlicious, sunday 31-Jan-21 56 453
Bianca
Getting Married today
Bianca of Before the wedding, On August 4, 2019 at 04:24

People, people, people. Oh. My. Golly. Today is finally the day and wow! For all of you on here who are still approaching your wedding day, try to relax the night before. I thought we were but it...

Ashley, thursday 12-Sep-19 29 471
Bianca
Late Thank-you Card
Bianca of Just married, On August 17, 2019 at 09:40

I need advice ASAP! The wedding is long over and I realized that I forgot to send out my now MIL her thank-you card for my SHOWER. Can I still send it? The reason why I delayed it was because I wanted...

Steph, sunday 1-Sep-19 16 136
Bianca
Why Ontario?
Bianca of Ontario, On July 6, 2018 at 14:47

Hey gals (and guys)! For those of you who’ve chosen to host your wedding in Ontario, what was your decision behind it? Is it where you live, grew up, or have some other significance? I’d love to hear...

Julia, friday 9-Aug-19 47 463
Bianca
Vendors on the Seating Chart
Bianca of Plan a wedding, On June 25, 2019 at 15:42

For those of you who are already married or very soon to be married, what did you do regarding your vendors on the seating chart? We're planning to have a seating chart professionally made up, and...

Dionne, wednesday 24-Jul-19 36 896
Bianca
Your Bridal Shower Pictures!
Bianca of Before the wedding, On May 29, 2019 at 20:40

Hey brides hey! This past Sunday was my bridal shower and OMG it was better than I could have ever hoped for! I have never felt so much love, encouragement, and joy in my life. It was such a lovely...

Becky, tuesday 11-Jun-19 14 159
Bianca
Childrens Names on Seating Chart
Bianca of Wedding reception, On May 27, 2019 at 23:42

We recently started getting back our RSVP's for the wedding (all "yes's" so far!) and a few of our guests have indicated that they will be bringing their small children (under 3 years of age). For...

Bianca, monday 3-Jun-19 16 818
Bianca
FSIL Had Request For Photographer
Bianca of Before the wedding, On March 30, 2019 at 12:29

Recently my FSIL proposed the idea that on my wedding day she wants to use my photographer to take a few professional photographs of herself, her husband, and their two kids (since they will all look...

Bianca, tuesday 21-May-19 40 435
Bianca
Ontario Wedding Traditions
Bianca of Ontario, On May 14, 2019 at 14:03

Like many of you, I joined Wedding Wire soon after getting engaged, and I've been really fascinated about the wedding culture in all the provinces across Canada. Before getting engaged I had no idea...

Bianca, wednesday 15-May-19 2 88
Bianca
Proper Postage
Bianca of Before the wedding, On March 14, 2019 at 01:58

Please tell me I’m not the only one, but we just received our invitations, began piecing them together, now I’m worried about the postage. I’ve already purchased the stamps (lowest postage stamp...

Tianna, wednesday 20-Mar-19 22 267
Bianca
Save the Dates and Out of Town Guests
Bianca of Plan a wedding, On October 2, 2018 at 13:15

Happy Tuesday everyone! I need your advice on when I should send out my save the dates! FH and I are inviting several out of town guests, and would like to give them as much notice as possible for...

Bianca, monday 18-Mar-19 34 397
Bianca
Ceremony and Reception Start Time
Bianca of Plan a wedding, On February 22, 2019 at 02:12

I have a dilemma! My ceremony start time is 4pm (I am keen to ensure this does not change), while my reception start time is 5pm on paper. Here's what I'm unsure about. So, our ceremony is due to...

Bianca, monday 25-Feb-19 14 161
Bianca
Overpaying For Vendors
Bianca of Plan a wedding, On February 11, 2019 at 14:27

Hello and happy Monday to everyone! Please tell me that I'm not the only one who gets nervous when picking their vendors. I spend hours upon hours going through different vendors and creating...

Bianca, tuesday 19-Feb-19 21 194
Bianca
How Did You Pick Your Bridal Party?
Bianca of Plan a wedding, On April 16, 2018 at 23:29

Hey there hey! Since getting engaged I've been constantly asked "who's going to be in your bridal party?", and I've been constantly replying with "it depends". There's so many factors that are...

Elaine, sunday 10-Feb-19 72 855
Bianca
Delete Message's From Vendors
Bianca of Tech support, On January 21, 2019 at 15:37

I've been super productive today emailing vendors back and dismissing those whom I no longer am interested in. What I want to know is if there's a way to permanently delete messages from them outside...

Bianca, wednesday 23-Jan-19 6 178
Bianca
Bachelorette Party In Ontario
Bianca of Ontario, On April 7, 2018 at 00:03

Hey everyone! Lately I’ve been thinking about my bachelorette party and the direction I’ll point my MOH in when planning it. There’s so many options within Ontario that the options are truest endless!...

Yi Rah, sunday 9-Dec-18 18 7,789
Bianca
Photography - how much?
Bianca of Plan a wedding, On February 8, 2018 at 11:18

Hey everyone! Just wondering how much of your budget you're allocating to photography? I'm on the cusp of booking one and just need to know if what's she's charging is reasonable. The basic price fits...

Mandy, wednesday 3-Oct-18 37 530
Bianca
Invitation Only to the Ceremony
Bianca of Plan a wedding, On April 10, 2018 at 22:38

An engaged friend and I were recently talking about our guest list and talks came up about inviting people to the ceremony only. We both have our own opinions on the matter, but I'm curious what...

Bianca, monday 17-Sep-18 37 538
Bianca
One Year Away!
Bianca of Before the wedding, On August 4, 2018 at 00:15

I'm so excited and a little nervous that my wedding is officially under a year away as of 15 minutes ago! Where has the time gone?! Has anyone else had that "ah ha!" moment when they realized that...

Bianca, wednesday 22-Aug-18 61 417
Bianca
Show Me Your Solitaire Ring!
Bianca of Wedding fashion, On August 13, 2018 at 12:08

Happy Monday to everyone! I don't know about everyone else, but ever since getting engaged I have been aware of other gals engagement rings. Maybe it's because my FH had me pick and design my own...

Sydney, monday 13-Aug-18 33 1,531
Bianca
Unatainable Vision
Bianca of Plan a wedding, On June 11, 2018 at 21:46

Happy Monday evening to you all! Recently today I came to the conclusion that my vision for my wedding décor is beyond our already generous budget and am looking into alternatives that will make me...

Keri, thursday 14-Jun-18 42 387
Bianca
diy Centerpieces
Bianca of DIY, On May 14, 2018 at 21:30

I know we all probably have a vision for what we want our centerpieces to look like on the big day, how we want them executed, and how much we're willing to spend on it all. Lately, my ideas for what...

Erin, friday 18-May-18 62 576
Bianca
dj in the Toronto Area
Bianca of Plan a wedding, On February 1, 2018 at 09:56

Hey gals, how did those of you who chose to have a DJ go about getting one? Also, those of you in Toronto, who are/did you use and how did you decide on that? What’s an average price for a DJ? Thanks!...

Bianca, monday 30-Apr-18 13 416
Bianca
Getting Excited
Bianca of Plan a wedding, On March 14, 2018 at 20:21

Yesterday we had a meeting with our decorator/florists and it all began to feel real. We priced out the decor and centrepieces and I finally started to visualize what everything was going to look like...

Karen, thursday 15-Mar-18 9 115
Bianca
Best Friend Got Engaged!
Bianca of Ontario, On February 19, 2018 at 18:51

Just wanted to share my excitement that one of my best friends just got engaged! This is happening less than 4 months after I got engaged so it’s going to be lots of fun planning things together!...

Bianca, monday 26-Feb-18 18 129
Bianca
Couples getting married on 4/august/2019 in Ontario
Bianca of Ontario, On February 12, 2018 at 11:53

Hey August 4th, 2019 brides! I'm so glad there's a bunch of us choosing to have our wedding on the August long weekend Sunday! How's the planning going for everyone? How far along are you at this...

Bianca, wednesday 14-Feb-18 2 59
Bianca
Venue Anxiety
Bianca of Plan a wedding, On January 31, 2018 at 11:02

I don’t know about anyone else but I am having venue anxiety. So we found the venue, the price is right, but they have us committing to a minimum number of guaranteed adults. This wasn’t a problem...

Lina, friday 2-Feb-18 27 256
Bianca
Chateau Le Jardin in Woodbridge
Bianca of Plan a wedding, On January 18, 2018 at 22:12

I’m meeting with their manager on Monday to take a look at the venue and was wondering if anyone had/is having their wedding there. I’d like to know what to expect and if I should lower any...

Bianca, saturday 27-Jan-18 6 112
Bianca
Merry Christmas!
Bianca of Ontario, On December 25, 2017 at 21:14

Merry Christmas soon-to-be brides! Wishing everyone a safe and happy holiday season! First Christmas being engaged and the future MIL got us an adorable “she said yes!” ornament! How has everyone...

Vanessa, friday 5-Jan-18 5 55

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics