Our day was absolutely amazing!!! It's true what everyone says, it's a long day, but it goes by fast in the blink of an eye!
We only had a few things not go to plan;
- My MOH called Friday at noon saying she had a head cold, but was ready to tough it out! She ended up having a blast and forgot about her worries for at least a day
- My dad's tie wasn't ready to pick up on Thursday, so had to wait a day to track it down
- We forgot to bring Scotch tape for our polaroid guest book
- luckily the venue came through and got us some
- We totally forgot to do the shoe game
- We forgot to cut the cake while the photographer was still around, but our MC had a camera and took some photos
- Some cupcakes went missing during tear down - we think the venue staff helped themselves which is totally OK
Other than that, our day was absolutely perfect! The food was amazing, the DJ kept a packed dance floor, and everyone had a good time. I may be a little biased, but our wedding was the best wedding we ever been to! 2 years of planning really paid off!
I have some photos from people's cell phones, but will absolutely post our photographers sneak peaks once we get a hold of them!
Bride family with GrandmaBlushing BrideBride family with BrotherParents of the BrideBride and parentsParents of the GroomLighthouse and veil
Advice? Definitely squeeze in 10-15 minutes to spend alone with your new husband or wife!
More to come so stay tuned!!