Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Frequent user July 2020 Saskatchewan

Bad dreams

Brett, on October 23, 2019 at 18:08 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 10
9 months out and the bad dreams have started. Anyone else?

10 Comments

Latest activity by Bianca, on December 2, 2019 at 21:51
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh yeah! I had nightmares almost the entire 2 years leading up the wedding. As soon as the wedding is over, the nightmares stop tho Smiley smile

• Judice
    Frequent user November 2019 Ontario
    Judice ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yup!
    Mine started at the 90-day mark last night I dreamed that my venue burned down....ya not pleasant.
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yeah I remember those days lol! Had them right up to the day but they were mostly things that would never happen (my whole family cancelling last minute for example).

I found it helped to talk with my DH and keep in mind that I could only control so much
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I started having them about 3 months out, then they stopped and then I had a few a month out. Take a little break from planning, that helped me a bit. Also stop wedding planning a couple hours before bed so it’s not on your mind
  • Michelle
    Expert October 2021 Nova Scotia
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I had several dress shopping nightmares in the week leading up to my appointment to start shopping.

I've also had a few scattered wedding related nightmares throughout the planning process, I'm sure they will become more frequent as we get closer to the wedding.

I definitely find talking out the nightmare with my FH or bridal party helps with the stress that's causing them

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This sucks!! i havent had any ive just had dreams the day and how fun it will be!

• Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I've had a few wedding nightmares. One that sticks out is where my stepmother demanded that she wear a white wedding dress to my wedding and have a reenactment of her wedding during our wedding weekend.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Used to have them a bunch!! First started around the 5 month mark and then the last month before the wedding I was having more than 1 a week... It gets better after the wedding!! Try and write out all the things you NEED for a wedding like a marriage license and officiant!

• Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have them a lot! lately I keep dreaming we have the wedding but forget to sign the marriage license!
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Bad dreams occur at times unknowning what to make of it sometimes. As long as your fiance is near by to you, your ok and in safe hands.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics