St Catharines, Ontario · From March 2018

Happily Married!

Happily married 🎉

October 4, 2019

963days 19hrs
Chantelle
Ceremony Music
Chantelle, On August 20, 2020 at 21:08

I am struggling to find a song for my bridesmaids to walk down the aisle to. I am walking down to "wanted" by hunter hayes. Our ceremony is outdoors in a winery. Does Not have to be a "country" song! ...

Carolyn, sunday 23-Aug-20 7 1
Joanne
Waiting on engagement ring to be resized
Joanne, On August 11, 2020 at 11:25

My fiance got me a size 7 (he checked a ring i had in my jewelry box but he didn't know it was for my middle finger i bought over 10 years ago haha). After he proposed the next day we went back to the...

Joanne, thursday 13-Aug-20 11
Nicolette
Wedding Etiquette: Guests
Nicolette, On August 11, 2020 at 14:04

We are getting married in September and are having a bbq after. The plan is to have the reception next year. The bbq would be for the bridal team and family. Will the other guests feel bad about it?...

Amelia, thursday 13-Aug-20 5
Marissa
How are you celebrating your anniversary?
Marissa, On August 11, 2020 at 22:07

Today was our 1st wedding anniversary! We chose to keep it lowkey and order in, since we didn't want to take a chance on dining out just yet. We did, however, stick to one special plan which was to...

Marissa, wednesday 23-Sep-20 18
Kim
mc Gift?
Kim, On August 12, 2020 at 12:20

One of my bridesmaids is also our wedding MC. She's been the only member of our wedding party to help us with planning and offer support. She's all kinds of awesome! I have bought her a gift for being...

Heather, monday 24-Aug-20 7
Alyssa
Morning of the Wedding
Alyssa, On June 16, 2020 at 14:53

How are people handing food the morning of their wedding? We getting married out of town, so we'll be in a hotel. Not sure how to arrange food for the morning off, room service could be pricey - as...

Ashley, sunday 28-Jun-20 10
Tay
Small or Medium wedding dilemma
Tay, On June 17, 2020 at 08:26

So I'm in a little bit of a moral dilemma on what to do and just looking for some advice. I'm planning my wedding for July 2021. I'm not a big wedding person and hate the idea of feeling that people...

Ashley, saturday 20-Jun-20 19
Juleeya
How do we cancel the wedding within Wedding Wire?
Juleeya, On March 26, 2020 at 08:30

We have decided to forego a big shindig due to the uncertainty of the COVID-19 crisis but cant find how to notify guests outside of writing something on the wedding blog. Any help is appreciated.

WeddingWire Support, thursday 26-Mar-20 2
Wawa
Budget for Wedding Attire, Makeup, Hair & Flowers
Wawa, On March 22, 2020 at 18:53

Hey brides! Just wondering what everyone’s budget is to make themselves look fabulous on their day.

Amanda, friday 15-May-20 26 1
Megan
Flowers? Needed or Not?
Megan, On March 24, 2020 at 20:10

Hey ladies, I've been going back and forth on this. I am not really a flower person so I don't know if I want bouquets at my wedding. There are other things I would prefer to spend the money on and...

Ashley, thursday 2-Apr-20 13
Alicia
May 16 and covid
Alicia, On March 25, 2020 at 11:54

Hi everyone, I’m getting married May 16 and I tried contacting our venue about postponing, but they are saying to me that everything will be fine by then. However, my fiancé and I don’t feel...

Ashley, thursday 2-Apr-20 14
Lynnie
Green or Red Light: Last Dance?
Lynnie, On March 9, 2020 at 09:05

Are you planning one final private spin with your future spouse to end the reception? Or selecting the perfect song for all your guests to hit the floor for one last dance? Or is this one extra thing...

Julia, monday 14-Sep-20 24
Lynnie
Green or Red Light: Wedding Favours?

Wedding favours are an item that keeps coming up for debate when it comes to cutting down on wedding costs! Are you giving guest favours the red light? Or keeping them going? Photo from Baking Up...

Veronica, monday 26-Oct-20 35
Lynnie
Green or Red Light: Wedding Band?

Live bands can have a big impact on your reception, but they also mean big bucks!! 💰 Have you already decided on a DJ, or are you entertaining thoughts of a live band? Does a live band get your green...

Julia, monday 14-Sep-20 27
Lynnie
Green or Red Light: Table Names?

Table names are a fun reception trend, and an easy way to get creative with your theme! What's your take on using table names instead of standard table numbers? Are you giving table names a green or...

Julia, tuesday 15-Sep-20 25
Lynnie
Green or Red Light: Top Table?

Will you and your wedding party have front row seats at a head table at your reception? Or have you decided on a sweetheart table, or another seating selection? Are you giving the green light to a...

Amanda, wednesday 16-Sep-20 28
Cliodhna
Green or Red Light: Assigned Seating?
Cliodhna, On March 9, 2020 at 09:05

How nitty-gritty are you getting with your seating plan? Are you assigning tables or going one step further by assigning seats too? Are you green lighting this additional level of seating chart...

Stephanie, friday 3-Apr-20 25
Cliodhna
Green or Red Light: Wedding Hashtag?

Are you and your fiance(e) social media savvy? How about your guests? Will you encourage social sharing of your day with a custom wedding hashtag? Will you green light a wedding hashtag? Photo by...

Stephanie, friday 3-Apr-20 28
Cliodhna
Green or Red Light: Something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue?

How do you feel about the ‘Old, New, Borrowed and Blue’ tradition? Is this something you and your fiance(e) will incorporate into your wedding? If so, how will you? Something old, something new,...

Casey, monday 23-Mar-20 24
Cliodhna
Green or Red Light: First Look?

Where do you and your fiance(e) fall on the first look debate? Is this something you want to do on your wedding day? Is a first look getting the green light for your wedding? Photo by Zahra Zaman...

Amanda, monday 11-May-20 35
Cliodhna
Green or Red Light: An Engagement Party?

Will you have an engagement party to celebrate with friends and family? Or is this something you and your fiance(e) would rather skip? Are you green lighting an engagement party? Photo by Alcock...

Casey, monday 23-Mar-20 24
Christina
Mexico Honeymoon Recommendations
Christina, On March 9, 2020 at 21:59

Hi All! We are trying to select an all inclusive for our honeymoon in Mexico. Is there anywhere couples can recommend for a great experience? We are initially thinking about the Hilton Playa Del...

Emma, friday 1-May-20 5
Kenna
Falsies or lash extensions?
Kenna, On March 10, 2020 at 12:20

I've been thinking a lot about whether I should get lash extensions the week of my wedding or if I should just wear false lashes for the parties. I've always had a hard time putting on false lashes...

Alyshea, monday 20-Apr-20 5
Cliodhna
What is one thing you wish you knew before planning your wedding?
Cliodhna, On March 11, 2020 at 09:05

Whether you’ve been planning the wedding a couple of days, weeks or years, there are always lots of lessons to learn! Imagine you had a time machine you could hop in, what words of wisdom would you...

Sadia, tuesday 24-Mar-20 12
Tyler-Kerry
Candy favors
Tyler-Kerry, On March 11, 2020 at 15:23

When should I put the candy favors together

Casey, monday 23-Mar-20 6
Hank
Kids Table?
Hank, On March 17, 2020 at 12:43

For those with children aged 5-10 at your wedding reception, are you placing them at a kids table so they can be with people their own age? Or are you just having them sit with their respective...

Casey, monday 23-Mar-20 9
Katie
$30,000 wedding?
Katie, On March 20, 2020 at 18:00

Hi beauties, I feel a little lost with what to do. I have a beautiful venue that I just absolutely adore. I would say it's my dream venue. They take care of everything from the DJ, officiant, decor......

Stacey, monday 18-Oct-21 25
Sadia
What’s the most exciting thing about your wedding?!
Sadia, On March 22, 2020 at 08:21

In light of recent events I figured maybe it would be nice to start a thread on something positive that’ll give us a distraction from all the stuff going around! Allot of us are stressed and some...

Kl, sunday 31-May-20 17
Shaney
Bridal party proposal boxes
Shaney, On March 20, 2020 at 10:04

Look at these boxed made for my bridesmaids!!

Sadia, tuesday 24-Mar-20 12
Cliodhna
Will you wear acrylic or natural nails on your wedding day?
Cliodhna, On February 26, 2020 at 14:05

What kind of manicure are you going for on your wedding day? Are you planning on wearing acrylic nails (or some other type of false nails)? Will you stick with your own natural nail and get some type...

Katrina, thursday 12-Mar-20 24
Alyssa
Are you in favor of favours?
Alyssa, On February 25, 2020 at 21:18

I was always someone who thought wedding favors were a really fun addition to any wedding! It was always fun receiving a little something, kind of like a thank you for attending! However, as I started...

Karina, thursday 12-Mar-20 30 1
T
How long did your photos take?
Taylor, On February 24, 2020 at 17:50

We are trying to figure out our timeline, and aren't sure how much time to allocate for photos. Our photographer recommended planning on 3 hours, but that seems really long to us. We aren't doing a...

Ashley, tuesday 3-Mar-20 14

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics