When should I put the candy favors together

6 Comments

Latest activity by Casey, on March 23, 2020 at 13:04
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would say do them when you have time. Its great to get things out of the way sooner rather than later.

My Aunt did all my favours (chocolates) and she had them done a couple weeks before the wedding, so we knew they were done and didnt have to worry about them

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Candies are nice to give along with other choices are out there to consider. 1. Hard or soft candies of your favourite kind packed in boxes or small organza bags with a tag (your names and date) on it. 2. Chocolates are great too packaged to place at each seating as gifts to enjoy after their dinner or take home gifts. 3. Alternative dessert of cupcakes, macaroons or macaroon cookies give that nice touch for guests to enjoy from the regular every day sweets.
  • Steph
    Expert June 2022 Ontario
    Steph ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Probably a week or two before the wedding, just to make sure it stays fresh. Otherwise, if they're softer candies, maybe your family/bridal party can help you a couple days before.
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would think the week before the wedding if possible. That way you have time to grab more supplies if you run out, and things will stay fresh.
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Try and do it as close to your wedding as possible. but i mean if they are hard candies you can do them earlier!

• Michelle
    Expert October 2021 Nova Scotia
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would put off doing any edible favours until a few days before the wedding so they are as fresh as possible.

Personally I'm doing "his favourite" "her favourite" snack favours and I've scoped out our snacks at my local bulk barn to make sure they have them. Though I'm not planning to purchase the food until the week of the wedding this October

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics