Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kim
Curious October 2020 Ontario

mc Gift?

Kim, on August 12, 2020 at 12:20 Posted in Before the wedding 0 7
One of my bridesmaids is also our wedding MC. She's been the only member of our wedding party to help us with planning and offer support. She's all kinds of awesome!

I have bought her a gift for being my bridesmaid (jewellery), but we want to get her something to thank her for her work as MC and for being a great friend through pandemic wedding planning too!

Does anyone have any suggestions?

7 Comments

Latest activity by Heather, on August 24, 2020 at 17:50
  • Heather
    Curious September 2020 British Columbia
    Heather ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh I love the idea that your mom has. I got my bridesmaid that has been helping me with everything some flamingo mugs. He Husband and her LOVE flamingos and collect all things flamingo, and it meant the world to her.

• Kim
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks for all of your suggestions! My Mom had the winning idea... something a little different. Our photographer is taking formal photos of all our guests, so we're going to pick a good one of our MC and her husband and have it framed. How often do we get to look this good? 😉
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm always a fan of experience gifts. I love the idea of a spa or restaurant gift card as a thank you and permission to pamper her a little bit!
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I second the experiential-style gift. Since she is of great help, showing her a good time with some pampering would be nice.

• Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You could also get her something she could use. Depending on what she likes, you could do a spa treatment, day out somewhere, dinner and a movie. That way she has something tangible and a happy memory too.
  • Kim
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks for the suggestions! I'm going to have to enlist her husband for help!
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wine. Something Personalized. Paying for her day of services, dress, or accessories

It really depends on how much you want to spend on her!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics