Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Christina
Curious August 2022 Ontario

Mexico Honeymoon Recommendations

Christina, on March 9, 2020 at 21:59 Posted in Honeymoon 0 5
Hi All! We are trying to select an all inclusive for our honeymoon in Mexico. Is there anywhere couples can recommend for a great experience? We are initially thinking about the Hilton Playa Del Carmen or El Dorado Seaside Suites and appreciate input or options! Thanks so much and happy wedding planning!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Emma, on May 1, 2020 at 21:05
  • Emma
    Curious May 2019 Ontario
    Emma ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My sister did a destination wedding at the Iberostar Quetzal in Playa Del Carmen. It was a great all-inclusive! The hotel made you feel like you were nestled in the jungle, the pools were amazing, beach incredible, and there were lots of little activities going on. The hotel is close to town and I know lots of people were also able to do excursions over to the ruins. The food was good and there was lots of selection - they had various restaurants and a la carte options. I would definitely go back!

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We went to Excellence Playa Mujeres for our Honeymoon, it was honestly the best 2 weeks we have spent at an all inclusive.

It is a little pricey (we didn't upgrade to the excellence club, just a basic room) The service is amazing, the food is amazing, there is a lot of space around the resort and you never feel like you are packed in there.

The best vacation! I want to go back for our 10 year anniversary! lol

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Banyan Tree Mayakoba and Grand Residences Riviera Cancun look amazing!!

• Christina
    Curious August 2022 Ontario
    Christina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Anna! I’ll check it out!
  • A
    Frequent user August 2020 Ontario
    Anna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My friend just returned from the Excellence Playa Mujeres for her honeymoon. They upgraded their room and had a private pool. The resort looks gorgeous even without upgrading.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics