Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sadia
Frequent user August 2021 Ontario

What’s the most exciting thing about your wedding?!

Sadia, on March 22, 2020 at 08:21 Posted in WeddingWire 0 17

In light of recent events I figured maybe it would be nice to start a thread on something positive that’ll give us a distraction from all the stuff going around! Allot of us are stressed and some having to change dates. So, what’s something you’re most excited about for your big day?!
Mine, aside from officially being a Mrs, is the gigantic chocolate fondue and waffle dessert station. I LOVE dessert so this is my biggest excitement lol.

17 Comments

Latest activity by Kl, on May 31, 2020 at 08:51
  • K
    Devoted August 2021 Nova Scotia
    Kl ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    This is a great idea! Apart from actually getting married, I think I’m most excited about having both of our families and friend groups from different facets of our lives all together in one space. Especially after Covid! It will be that much sweeter. Also really looking forward to the entertainment and food. And glam session the morning of. So everything I guess ?! 😂
  • Britt
    Frequent user July 2020 Alberta
    Britt ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm really excited to finally be officially married to the love of my life. We've been planning since June 2016 (he actually asked my step dad Sept 2014). But I'm super excited for my wedding lingerie, I'm having 2 custom outfits made (one for under my dress & the other for our wedding night). We are also having a newlyweds boudoir shoot once things calm down to include those outfits. He doesn't know about them so I just can't wait to see his face
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm most excited to be marrying my best friend in my summer home of Kelowna BC at a winery that's been a favorite of mine since I was little!

What’s the most exciting thing about your wedding?! 1

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I just want to have my day im sooo excited for it to be here already!!! we have been planning since dec 2018!!

• Michelle
    Expert October 2021 Nova Scotia
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It was the number one thing my FH wanted aha! I convinced him to make it a late night snack instead of dinner because turkey and tacos is a weird combination. Plus things could get messy!

We want our guests to stick around until the venue closes at midnight, so we just have to tempt them with tacos!

• Sadia
    Sadia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh my God a DIY Taco bar!!! I’m dying that sounds delicious!
  • Michelle
    Expert October 2021 Nova Scotia
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Other than finally being husband and wife I think we are most excited for the food and dancing.

Two of our friend's who went to culinary school generously offered to cook our food as their wedding gift to us. Before the quarantine started we got a preview of their cooking while having some drinks over board games and even the salsa was incredible! We're going to have a diy taco bar as our late night snack so you can bet I will be loading up on that salsa on my wedding night!

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We were most excited about the reception and having the big nerve racking part complete.

My Husband was excited for the McDonald's cheeseburgers that we had for the after glow!

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We're both big readers. I had debated having a Harry Potter themed shower for a bit 🤓🧙
  • Veronica
    Super October 2021 Alberta
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oooh my that is so amazing! Do books have a particular significance for you and FH?

• Veronica
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

YES it really does. The food was our main focus for the event, so we want it to blow everyone away. Can't wait.

Also thanks for this post. It's nice to talk about something fun right now Smiley smile

• Sadia
    Sadia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh my god look at us getting giddy over the food!! We had our tasting too, it makes it all feel so real doesn’t it?!
  • A-W
    Frequent user May 2021 Ontario
    A-W ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That is so cool!
  • Veronica
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh that dessert sounds amazing wow!!!!

I am most excited about our four course dinner! Smiley laugh We had our tasting earlier this month and it was amazzzzing.

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    A few weeks ago I got a sweet deal on an arch for our ceremony. It's not what I'm most excited for on the day, but it was a very exciting find!! It's made out of a few hundred books with a steel frame that they all thread onto.

What’s the most exciting thing about your wedding?! 2

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think other than being Mrs. I'm most excited about being able to see all our family and friends. The FH works most weekends so getting together with everyone is very hard. For the reception my excitement its 100% focused on the antipasto bar. I love antipasto lol. Itll be nice to relax have some wine, some snacks and just spend time with our guests.
  • A-W
    Frequent user May 2021 Ontario
    A-W ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am most excited about our first dance. The song is written about us by a musician friend of ours that also used to be our room mate for the first while we were living together. We are also going to come into the reception, get introduced and then start our first dance right before dinner (this was the photographer's idea). It sounds different from what I have seen at weddings before but very much us. I'm so excited to have that moment

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics