Skip to main content
Laura
Laura

Toronto, Ontario · From July 2017

Low key person who isn't the typical bride. I haven't been planning this day since I was little, heck I didn't even think I would get married at all.

Happily married 🎉

August 7, 2018

1470days 2hrs
Laura
Cold Feet
Laura, On January 14, 2018 at 19:06

Well, it has actually happened. My FH decided that he can’t go through with a big wedding and so our plans for our day in April are over. We are moving the date to the summer but who knows when. I...

Erin, tuesday 23-Jan-18 10
Julia
Priest suggestions
Julia, On January 7, 2018 at 01:44

Hello peeps! Does anybody know a priest that will marry me at a restaurant but do the paperwork to make it look like I got married in a church ?

Jen889, wednesday 10-Jan-18 26
Crystal
Bridal Shower
Crystal, On December 28, 2017 at 12:21

Who is having a Bridal shower? If so, are you inviting all woman who are invited to the wedding? Are you doing a his and hers shower? Is it acceptable to not invite certain people to the shower but...

Laura, sunday 7-Jan-18 17
Bethany
What kind of "cake" would you choose??
Bethany, On December 10, 2017 at 13:30

A: traditional cake? B: pie cake? C: cookie cake? D: something unique like a sushi cake? *photo credits to google 😋

Robyn, sunday 4-Nov-18 31
Victoria
How many bridesmaids?
Victoria, On December 16, 2017 at 18:49

How many bridesmaids is everyone having? Right now I'm at nine... People keep telling me I'm nuts, but I just can't picture my day without all of these ladies! So far I have: My sis as MOH, my 3...

Courtney, tuesday 19-Dec-17 26
Joey
Keep Or Skip Round 2 - Gift Registry
Joey, On December 11, 2017 at 08:20

We want to know what wedding customs and traditions you are keeping and which you are skipping. In this week's game, it's all about pre-wedding traditions. Are you keeping or skipping creating a gift...

Maegan, sunday 6-Oct-19 43
Bethany
Type of Bar
Bethany, On December 1, 2017 at 09:47

Hey everyone! Just trying to figure out what type of bar is most effective? We would prefer to make our money back on the bar but we are contemplating whether to do a toonie bar or an open bar with a...

Emma, wednesday 23-May-18 27
Nikki
Table Gifts
Nikki, On November 27, 2017 at 17:38

Hey everyone! I'm trying to figure out what 'gift' to give my guests. What did you do? Home made? Was it cost effective? Let me know!

Ap2017, tuesday 19-Dec-17 25
Bethany
Chicken or Beef?
Bethany, On December 3, 2017 at 13:51

So we are having both! But what kinds is everyone having? Lemon chicken? Roast beef? Chicken cordon bleu? *side note- we are unable to have pork

Vinod, monday 29-Jan-18 9
Joey
Countdown shout-out! How many days left?
Joey, On December 2, 2017 at 14:05

What's your countdown number?! Engaged couples, how many days do you have left? Marrieds, how many days have you been married? Photo by AirMagic Special Effects in Toronto

Jennifer, monday 12-Mar-18 22
Stephanie
First Dance timing
Stephanie, On December 1, 2017 at 13:09

My fiance and i are at a cross roads about when to do the first dance. I think right when we get into the hall so that everyone can watch, and he thinks before the dance to "start the dance off" and...

Ashley, tuesday 19-Dec-17 14
Bethany
Brides of 2018
Bethany, On November 30, 2017 at 20:52

Who is excited to be married?! Put the date of your wedding, the town you are being married in, your colour scheme, theme, and what you are most excited for! *my answer will be in the comments

Tamara, wednesday 16-May-18 56
Vanessa
Cake Toppers
Vanessa, On November 25, 2017 at 14:03

Hello Everyone, I am wondering what everyone is doing or has done for their cake toppers? I have thought about getting the personalized Mr and Mrs and then our last name and than I have thought about...

Vinod, thursday 28-Dec-17 21
Brittany
rsvp Cards? Stamps? Wedding website?
Brittany, On November 27, 2017 at 13:29

Hay guys, Little unsure of the etiquette here. We have the option of RSVPing through our wedding website and have said this is where we would prefer people RSVP on the invitation. We are including...

Jenna, saturday 3-Mar-18 15
Stephanie
What flowers did you use in your bouquets?
Stephanie, On November 24, 2017 at 22:50

I am not very knowledgable when it comes to flowers. I know I want a Lily and a Glad (after my grandmothers-middle name of Lillian and the other was named Gladys) but beyond that, I'm just going with...

Sasha, monday 27-Nov-17 11
Ashley
Four Months Today i Will Be a Mrs.!!!!
Ashley, On November 23, 2017 at 08:09

I am soooo excited that 4 months today I get to marry my best friend! These are my inspo pictures from pinterest. We are doing a woodland fairytale theme and I cannot wait to see it all come...

Ashley, monday 27-Nov-17 20
Joey
How large is your guest list?
Joey, On August 7, 2017 at 13:46

One of your first tasks in planning your wedding is to make a rough guest list - this dictates what size venue you need and greatly impacts your budget. So I'm curious, how many guests are you...

Holly, tuesday 20-Feb-18 57
Jessica
i don't even know where to start
Jessica, On November 22, 2017 at 01:59

I'm 19, marrying the love of my life. His family lives in Mexico mine lives in another province. I don't even know where to start with planning a wedding or how to budget. Help please!

Bethany, saturday 2-Dec-17 8
Sonia
Questions for Dj/entertainment
Sonia, On November 20, 2017 at 22:06

Hey hey ladies!!! So im on my sofa battling a stomach bug trying to draft up a list to ask our potential DJ and entertainment. We already know the DJ we want as my FH knows him and we’re ok with him...

Sonia, wednesday 20-Dec-17 7
Lynnie
The Guest List: Who's in, and who's out??
Lynnie, On November 20, 2017 at 09:05

Oh the dreaded guest list... No matter what your wedding plans look like, finalizing the guest list is probably one of the most difficult planning tasks there is. Yes, it’s hard to whittle down your...

Laura, wednesday 22-Nov-17 5
R
Gifts for the in laws to be..
Raylene, On November 22, 2017 at 09:29

What kind of gifts did you get for your in laws to be? Did you give them to them at the rehearsal or the morning of the wedding?

Claire, wednesday 27-Mar-19 10
April
Bridesmaids gifts
April, On October 25, 2017 at 22:07

I’m wondering if anyone has any good idea for bridesmaids gifts. I already got them bracelets when I asked them to be my bridesmaids so not sure if I want to keep the jewelry theme or what. I’m...

Vinod, thursday 21-Dec-17 21
Jes G.
Photography and videography
Jes G., On November 18, 2017 at 05:51

Hey everyone, Just curious to know what the general consensus for wedding media is here. Did anyone get just a photographer or just a videographer or did you do both? I know that I want both but...

Vinod, wednesday 20-Dec-17 13
Jessica
Invites - when to send them
Jessica, On November 15, 2017 at 11:29

Hey everyone ! My fiancè and I have decided to skip the save the dates, as they don't exactly make sense to us to send out and to add that extra cost to our budget, we were considering just sending...

Leah, tuesday 12-Feb-19 14
Joey
Describe your current wedding planning mood in three words
Joey, On November 4, 2017 at 14:05

I know you've been working hard on your planning. Whether you're feeling energized, drained, creative, bored, awesome, or stressed to the max, let it all out here. Describe your current wedding...

Stephanie, wednesday 15-Nov-17 12
Lynnie
Are you innocent or guilty??
Lynnie, On November 6, 2017 at 12:17

No one is perfect, especially when it comes to wedding planning Time to fess up about your sneaky wedding habits in this week's game... Innocent or Guilty? Question time!! Did you... Paint your nails...

Leah, friday 28-May-21 11
Sonia
Has anyone done marriage courses yet?
Sonia, On November 11, 2017 at 11:46

Just curious to know what is asked, how long it was and if you really learned and enjoyed what was being given. Our priest recommended a girl who lives up in the country. She does group or private...

Smokestestack, friday 8-Jul-22 8
Lynnie
Airbrush or traditional foundation?
Lynnie, On November 14, 2017 at 11:05

What did you choose for your wedding day? Will you be using airbrush or traditional foundation? How did you decide? Photo from Pinterest Photo from Blush Mobile Beauty Bar in Hamilton, ON **** For...

Alexa, monday 20-Nov-17 8
Jen
Am i being ridiculous?
Jen, On November 15, 2017 at 05:27

Ok, please tell me if I'm being ridiculous. I've posted previously about the issues that I've had with my MOH but I'll give a quick blurb about what happened before... she lied to me about the reason...

Vinod, wednesday 20-Dec-17 11
M
Avoiding awkwardness - hoping for cash gifts
Marina, On November 14, 2017 at 01:35

Hey all, My fiancé and I decided not to have a registry, as we will probably be changing province in a few years, due to our jobs. The question is, is there any way to put on the website that we will...

Marina, wednesday 15-Nov-17 18
Kaela
Clueless Bridesmaids
Kaela, On November 11, 2017 at 16:22

Hey everyone! My maid of honour seems to be totally disinterested with anything to do with the wedding. I'm having a bachelorette party the weekend before the wedding and so I asked my bridesmaids to...

Angela K., wednesday 17-Jan-18 15

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics