Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Beginner June 2018 Nova Scotia

Gifts for the in laws to be..

Raylene, on November 22, 2017 at 09:29 Posted in Before the wedding 0 10
What kind of gifts did you get for your in laws to be? Did you give them to them at the rehearsal or the morning of the wedding?

10 Comments

Latest activity by Claire, on March 27, 2019 at 10:40
  • Claire
    Frequent user September 2019 Ontario
    Claire ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Where did you buy this?
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Go for it! We thought it was a meaningful but cheaper gift. We also figure once we have kids they can also put up their pictures or something.

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have no idea yet. I was thinking of getting my mil a bracelet of some sort (same with my mom)..but with different sayings on them but I'm so unsure of what to get my fil.

• M
    Expert July 2018 Alberta
    Marina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Following. My future mil is quite easy, but I have no clue what to get to my future fil
  • Ashley
    Expert March 2018 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

LOVE this! I will probably steal it Smiley winking

• Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We got our mom's these necklaces. My husband's said "mother of the bride" obviously though haha.

They loved them! We didn't do anything for the dad's though as we paid for their suits. I did give my dad socks that said "special socks for a special walk". We have the gifts before the wedding, the day of.

Gifts for the in laws to be.. 1
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We actually gave gifts after the wedding. We have large 3 photo frames to my mum and stepdad, my in-laws and a frame for my uncle and his wife (they hosted our wedding at their property). We had put an engagement picture in each and told our parents that we would also give them a few weddings pictures once we got them back.

• Ap2017
    Super September 2017 Ontario
    Ap2017 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We gave everyone their gifts at the rehearsal dinner and all the parents were gifted a certificate to have a photo book made when our wedding pictures come in.

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We did late gifts for both of our parents and got them really nice photo albums once we got our wedding pictures back!

• Laura
    Frequent user August 2018 Ontario
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

OMG, I didn't even think that we would need to get them anything...is that customary? I have never even thought of that because it's not really something that we do in my family. Maybe it's a good idea though. Thanks!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics