Toronto, Ontario · From December 2022

🕐 WEDDING COUNTDOWN...

September 21, 2024

176days 12hrs : 48min

Discussions

Kate
What month are you getting married?
Kate, On August 21, 2023 at 09:22

I've checked out a few different websites and according to the data, September and October seem to be the most popular months (in Canada)to have a wedding! I was kind of surprised it was not right in...

Amanda, saturday 23-Mar-24 113
Donna-Jean
Honeymoon Destination ✈️🏖️🏜️
Donna-Jean, On September 26, 2023 at 13:35

Hi everyone! I’m curious to know what everyone is planning to do for their honeymoon?

Kelli, friday 9-Feb-24 15
Michaela
Wedding invitations
Michaela, On September 8, 2023 at 13:40

Hey all! 🥰 How do I go about getting addresses for people on my guest list? Do I send out a message to them?

Cambridge, thursday 28-Sep-23 7
Kate
What time of day are you saying I do at ?
Kate, On July 19, 2023 at 10:09

Hello all I've read the most common ceremony time is from 1pm-3pm. Curious to know what time are y'all getting married? morning? afternoon? late afternoon? evening? We had our small celebration...

Matilda, sunday 8-Oct-23 65
Amanda
How long will your wedding be from start to finish?!
Amanda, On June 20, 2023 at 11:20

From the first person who walks down the aisle at your ceremony to the very end of your wedding reception - how long will your wedding celebration be?! ⏲️ My wedding was a total of 8 and a half...

Amanda, thursday 6-Jul-23 19
Julie
And just like that....i'm married!
Julie, On May 10, 2023 at 22:33

Ladies....what can I say but WE DID IT! Just thought I would touch base and give you a sneak peak into our day. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day. The weather held up, all my planning...

Julie, wednesday 17-May-23 19
Amanda
How Are You Getting To The Wedding?!
Amanda, On April 27, 2023 at 18:33

Will you arrive in style with a limo?! Are you renting a fancy car? Processing on foot to the venue with your friends and family? Riding in on a white horse?! Driving yourself?! Share your pics and...

Derek, sunday 29-Oct-23 27 1
Kate
The night before the big day!
Kate, On May 6, 2023 at 07:47

Brides/Grooms/Wives/Hisbands, Curious to know, was it important for you to spend the night before separately and see each fresh at the wedding? Or did you keep it non traditional and stay together the...

Melissa, tuesday 30-Jan-24 20
Trisha
Photographer
Trisha, On May 5, 2023 at 09:17

Hey ladies! Just a quick question. I’m curious as to how much you are paying for your photographer. Currently mine is booked for 6 hrs @ $3000. Is this insane or close to normal? TIA! 😊

Jen, friday 26-May-23 29
Natasha
Couples getting married on September 21, 2024 in Ontario
Natasha, On January 26, 2023 at 15:28

Ayyy yooo! Finding a venue is exhausting

Jeremy&Tara, wednesday 1-Nov-23 10 2
Alex
Chefs Delight
Alex, On January 23, 2019 at 20:25

Question for all you brides! Anyone have experience with CHEF’S DELIGHT? My fiancée and I went to a bridal show last week and won a culinary demonstration with Chefs Delight. They say we get a bridal...

Petrina, wednesday 26-Apr-23 41
Julie
The Countdown is on!
Julie, On April 21, 2023 at 12:00

We are 2 weeks away from our big day! Super excited! I went into serious crunch mode over the past week and now everything is done! Now I have no idea what to do with myself I do feel like i'm...

Julie, tuesday 25-Apr-23 12
Kelsey
Bali?
Kelsey, On July 11, 2022 at 15:52

We are 1 month married now and planning our honeymoon for September. We are going to Bali! Is anyone else going here/have been before? Would love to chat and get itinerary details and location...

Alice, sunday 21-May-23 3
Amanda
What wedding date did you choose?!
Amanda, On March 9, 2023 at 20:45

Hi lovely ladies! One of the first things when planning a wedding is to choose the date! There are so many factors to consider when picking your big day! From the season and weather, the desired...

Matilda, sunday 8-Oct-23 21 1
Amanda
What does your guest list look like?!
Amanda, On April 12, 2023 at 10:15

Hello everyone! There has been so many new members recently! Let's talk about you guest list! Are you hosting a huge bash or a more intimate celebration? Are your invites going to mainly friends, or...

Amanda, friday 12-May-23 28 1
Amanda
How many Cake Tiers?!
Amanda, On March 29, 2023 at 11:16

Are you stacking your wedding cake sky high or do you love the clean look of a single tier?! Or are you and you future spouse switching it up with different delicious desserts like donuts, cupcakes or...

Amanda, sunday 23-Apr-23 33 1
Julie
Time to Share - How Did You Meet your Fh/spouse?
Julie, On February 13, 2023 at 12:41

Is it just me? Or are you also feeling extra lovey this month cause of Valentine's Day? Let's share how we met your significant other. I met my FH on a dating app 7 years ago. I saw his profile and...

Kasey, tuesday 20-Feb-24 99 3
J
Hair and Makeup
Jasmine, On December 27, 2022 at 13:48

Who typically pays for the hair and makeup? The bride or is it split evenly?

Petrina, monday 6-Mar-23 11
Amanda
Who Is In Your Wedding Party?!
Amanda, On February 28, 2023 at 20:50

Will you have your closest friends and family standing up by your side? Or are you keeping it simple?! Who is in your wedding party?! My husband and I chose to have only a maid of honor and best man...

Yasmine, wednesday 1-Nov-23 46 2
Kate
What kind of planner are/were you ?
Kate, On February 7, 2023 at 13:59

Hello all! For those that are currently planning and those that are happily married, how much planning did you do yourself? Are you all about making the decisions and love to plan or are you more...

Brittany, friday 10-Feb-23 17
Amanda
Plated Dinner Or Buffet?!
Amanda, On December 4, 2022 at 21:38

Time for the main event - the food! Have you decided on buffet or plated dinner service for your big day?! 🍽️ Did you decide based on cost, menu and food options, or how the service fits in with the...

Amanda, tuesday 7-Feb-23 21
Alana
Bridesmaid Proposals
Alana, On June 30, 2022 at 17:00

Hey everyone, I'm curious to know how you asked your bridal party to be your bridesmaids/bridesmen? I did some DIY and put together my bridesmaid proposal boxes and I loved the personal touches that I...

Petrina, sunday 29-Jan-23 20 2
M
None of the venues i contacted got back to me?
Mackenzie, On January 29, 2023 at 12:38

I emailed 4 or 5 venues a few weeks ago but didn’t hear back from any of them yet I feel bad emailing again because I don’t want to seem annoying but I’m not sure what to do haha if we had an idea...

Amanda, wednesday 8-Feb-23 8
Brittany
Where did your proposal take place?
Brittany, On January 3, 2023 at 13:55

Hello Everyone! To start off the New Year and to welcome our newly engaged brides & grooms; where did your proposal take place? My fiancé proposed at our favourite pub, Canadian Brewhouse on the...

Breanna, wednesday 1-Feb-23 43
Chanel
Wedding dress shopping
Chanel, On October 28, 2022 at 19:11

I’m getting married in May 2024 - about 18 months from now. Is it too early to start trying on dresses just to get an idea of my style?

Petrina, thursday 26-Jan-23 14
Brittany
What Day of the Week is your Wedding?
Brittany, On January 25, 2023 at 18:22

Hello Brides & Grooms. What day of the week are you having your wedding? Did anything cause you to choose the specific date? I know with costs that prices are usually cheaper during the week day...

Brittany, tuesday 4-Jul-23 22
María
At what age are you getting married?
María, On January 6, 2017 at 09:05

Hi future brides We all know there's not a proper age to get married because when you truly love someone, age doesn't matter. At what age are you getting married? *** Image: Pinterest

Matilda, monday 25-Sep-23 156
Amanda
Brides of 2024! Share Your Wedding Date!
Amanda, On September 7, 2022 at 23:01

Since we have a lot of new users, I want to say Welcome to you all! Let's talk about your wedding date! For all of you that are getting married in the year 2024, share your wedding date and what city...

Amanda, monday 6-Mar-23 94 13
Julie
Did your Partner ask your parents for their blessing before proposing?
Julie, On December 30, 2022 at 11:19

Now that you're all engaged, did you find out if your partner asked for your parents blessing before the proposal? Or anyone else's blessing? How did you react after you found out? My FH asked my...

Julie, friday 27-Jan-23 30
Kate
Wedding Date! What made you choose it.
Kate, On December 6, 2022 at 09:06

Hello all! Your special date, what was the reasoning behind?? Was it when the venue had availability or was it deliberate and represents something special? For us, we actually had our wedding on my...

Petrina, monday 2-Jan-23 18

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics