Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Newbie October 2024 Newfoundland and Labrador

None of the venues i contacted got back to me?

Mackenzie, on January 29, 2023 at 12:38 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 8
I emailed 4 or 5 venues a few weeks ago but didn’t hear back from any of them yet
I feel bad emailing again because I don’t want to seem annoying but I’m not sure what to do haha if we had an idea about our venue I think I’d be less anxious

8 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on February 8, 2023 at 12:40
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I would do a second email as a follow up. They may have read it but forgot to answer. January is ually a busy month for veues as they're starting to do contracts to the new year and following year.
  • M
    Newbie October 2024 Newfoundland and Labrador
    Mackenzie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Emailed them directly Smiley sad
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If it's a few weeks, follow up once. Chances are they just forgot about it in the midst of being busy/the holiday period. If they don't respond after a few days, I would call the venue if you are really interested in the space. But if your area has other options, I would move on.

• C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would give them 5-7 business days, but also try calling them, I used my work email to contact my venue and nothing, I assumed she was busy with weddings, so I cut her some slack, I then emailed from my personal email, and she responded right away.

• Kate
    Featured August 2022 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think since it has been a few weeks you can definitely follow up! Either by another email or a phone call but I agree if you do not hear back maybe consider moving on, they might be busy OR it can speak volumes about how they do business.

• Julie
    Featured May 2023 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I had that happen to me as well. I sent an email from Weddingwire & direct website. After a couple weeks, I just wound up calling the venue directly. There was another vendor - same thing. Eventually vendor emailed me but the response time was always 5-7 days and it was just too much for me so I moved on. I would try not to spend too much time on those vendors if they are taking too long. That could be a problem moving forward. Good Luck!

• Petrina
    Curious September 2024 Ontario
    Petrina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Same thing happened to me with 2 vendors. I work in an industry where I have constantly have to follow up with partners so I don't have an issue with it lol. When I followed up, the vendors were apologetic with not responding and I understand they do get a lot of requests. Follow up with them, if they don't respond after that, then I would move onto the next vendor.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Did you email them from WeddingWire or the venue's direct site?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics