Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Petrina
Curious September 2024 Ontario

Wedding Transportation

Petrina, on July 12, 2024 at 18:09 Posted in Ontario 0 3
I am getting married at a hotel in Toronto on a Saturday in Sept. We live in Mississauga and I really don't want to deal with the stress of me and my family driving. I wanted to hire transportation for me, my family and some of my bridesmaids, 2 dogs - 10 people on Friday afternoon so we're already at the hotel on Saturday morning to get ready. Every company I look yet is quoting $1,200 - $1,300! I'm annoyed cause technically, the ride is before the wedding, but seriously, this is crazy lol. Has anyone had any issues with Uber? I'm considering hiring a few ubers to take us.

3 Comments

Latest activity by Caitlin, on July 19, 2024 at 15:07
  • Caitlin
    Newbie October 2026 Ontario
    Caitlin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That quote is crazy! Depending on how far the drive is, you'd probably be better off getting some Uber XL's and a dog friendly Uber. Would be SO much cheaper!

• Petrina
    Curious September 2024 Ontario
    Petrina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh no I'm not mentioning wedding LOL. My dog is going to be in my wedding so I advised that we need to transport two dogs so maybe that's why it's a little bit expensive. I went back and asked how much would a one way trip be and they quoted $650 plus tax. That is still expensive.
  • Kate
    Featured August 2022 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Are you mentioning it's wedding related? Cause I would leave out the word wedding lol everything suddenly becomes a premium! Are they giving a breakdown of costs? I imagine the distance isn't that far. What if you change the time of day?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics