Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Michaela
Beginner September 2024 Ontario

Wedding invitations

Michaela, on September 8, 2023 at 13:40 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 7
Hey all! 🥰 How do I go about getting addresses for people on my guest list? Do I send out a message to them?

7 Comments

Latest activity by Cambridge, on September 28, 2023 at 08:38
  • Cambridge
    Newbie December 2023 Massachusetts
    Cambridge ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My family texts and calls everyone and asks for their addresses etc. to invite them.

• Michaela
    Beginner September 2024 Ontario
    Michaela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank you ladies!! ❤️❤️ your help is much appreciated 🥰🥰
  • C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I messaged and texted everyone I knew and got my Mother in law to take care of his side for invites.

• Petrina
    Curious September 2024 Ontario
    Petrina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Me and the FH have been messaging people. His mom and sister is going to help with getting family members contact info.
  • Julie
    Featured May 2023 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We asked people to email or text their addresses. For some, I used the WeddingWire to request their contact info. The guests entered in their own info.
  • Stephanie
    Frequent user August 2022 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My husband and I asked his parents and my parents for addresses.

My parents reached out to some family members for me to collect addresses to reduce the many things I needed to do for planning. His parents had everyone’s address in their address book. We just went over for dinner and copied the addresses one night.

We also had some addresses from sending Christmas cards or visiting the family. Depending on your celebrations and traditions, sending some cards - Thanksgiving - Christmas or another important tradition you can test out the addresses to make sure they get to them safely. When it’s time to send your invitations you will know if you need to check any addresses with certain family members. Or you can send Save the Dates in advance to test out addresses.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My husband and I just messaged everyone or asked our parents for the addresses etc

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics