Stephanie

'Bowmanville', Ontario · From September 2020

Happily married 🎉

August 5, 2022

601days 11hrs
Michaela
Wedding invitations
Michaela, On September 8, 2023 at 13:40

Hey all! 🥰 How do I go about getting addresses for people on my guest list? Do I send out a message to them?

Cambridge, thursday 28-Sep-23 7
Ashley
Couples getting married on October 24, 2025 in Ontario
Ashley, On September 2, 2023 at 21:04

Hello fellow wedding date sharers! What have you guys started planning and what seems to early to be doing? I want to do engagement photos this fall but worry it’s too soon?

Ashley, monday 4-Sep-23 3
Stephanie
How do you set up and take down your decor?
Stephanie, On July 31, 2023 at 22:42

Brides of 2023 and onward: What are your plans for set up and take down of your decor? Do you have a venue that has decor that will set up and put away pieces for you? Or do you have all your decor...

Matilda, sunday 8-Oct-23 11
J
Guest list numbers
Jennifer, On August 2, 2023 at 14:27

Hey there, We are finalizing the guest list for our wedding. We are looking to have about 80 guests for a backyard wedding in Jun 2024. We've got a few maybes still that we're not sure about, but we...

Carine, tuesday 8-Aug-23 6
Donna-Jean
Sip N' Solve - Wedding Crossword Help!
Donna-Jean, On July 28, 2023 at 12:27

Hi everyone! I'm an October 2024 bride! I really want to have some fun interactive things for my guests to do during cocktail hour and I love the idea of doing a giant Sip N' Solve (Crossword).. I've...

Jennifer, friday 15-Dec-23 1
Anna
Decor for reception
Anna, On July 28, 2023 at 12:11

Hi everyone getting married in 2024. Trying to keep on budget so gonna diy most of it. Besides centrepieces and signage what else would I need to add for decor? It will be in a banquet facility.

Mila, friday 28-Jul-23 3 3
Isis
Micro-wedding
Isis, On July 25, 2023 at 21:22

Hello. New to the group. Me and my fiancé are hosting a micro-wedding about 50 guests. Just want to ask how many bridesmaid did you guys have if you did a micro one. Also, the place has rustic vibes....

Matt, monday 31-Jul-23 11
Jaime
Dance Lessons
Jaime, On July 25, 2023 at 12:31

Hi We live remote and going to a dance studio is not an option. Looking for online courses- free! Or you tube channels, anything you can think of

Stephanie, tuesday 25-Jul-23 1
Y
Hashtag Help
Yvonne, On July 25, 2023 at 13:21

Hello, I’m getting married next year and we’re hoping to use a hashtag for my wedding and to put on all my signs. But I just can’t brainstorm a funny, witty or cute catchphrase. Anybody have any...

Yvonne, wednesday 26-Jul-23 5
Seana
Hotel Room Blocks
Seana, On July 25, 2023 at 16:05

When should I reserve my room blocks for my wedding? We are over a year out (October 2024) but there aren't many hotels in the area. Is there such a thing as too soon? Thank you!

Carine, wednesday 26-Jul-23 5
Kate
Wedding Party Gifts - Did you do them
Kate, On July 21, 2023 at 13:27

What did you get for your bridal party, if anything, as a day of gift? I thought about getting personalized necklaces off of Etsy for the girls but I don't know what to get for the guys. I want it to...

Merveille & Loïc, saturday 26-Aug-23 11
Laura
Does the bride pay for her maid of honor and bridesmaids hair and makeup?
Laura, On July 13, 2023 at 21:14

Hello all! I am curious to know whether I should be paying for my bridal party's hair and makeup. I am paying for dresses (obviously) and also shoes and gifts.

Hank, monday 2-Oct-23 13
Katie
Dating anniversary and wedding anniversary?
Katie, On July 6, 2023 at 14:49

Do ya'll still celebrate your Dating anniversary after you got married or just blend them?

Kelli, saturday 15-Jul-23 9
Melanie
Father/daughter dance
Melanie, On May 27, 2023 at 06:02

My father really loves the song butterfly kisses by Bob Carlisle. Says he used to sing it to me when I was a child. Unfortunately, I don't remember so to me it's just another song. Still I was okay to...

Matilda, wednesday 27-Sep-23 5
Roberta
How are you staying organized?
Roberta, On May 28, 2023 at 19:42

I feel like I’ve got control on a lot of the bigger items, organization. My issue is all the small details, small things I could miss, how do you stay on top?

Matilda, sunday 8-Oct-23 6
Brooklynn
Engagement Parties
Brooklynn, On May 18, 2023 at 17:30

Hey y’all what are your thoughts on Engagement parties? We are debating on having one but wondering if it’s worth the stress ( because we live far from family )

Matilda, sunday 8-Oct-23 8 1
María
At what age are you getting married?
María, On January 6, 2017 at 09:05

Hi future brides We all know there's not a proper age to get married because when you truly love someone, age doesn't matter. At what age are you getting married? *** Image: Pinterest

Matilda, monday 25-Sep-23 156
Lilah
Honour a deceased pet ideas
Lilah, On March 1, 2023 at 21:57

Hello - I recently lost my dog, my sweet boy Toby. We had planned to incorporate him into the wedding to walk our rings down the aisle. We loved him so much and we still want to honour him at our...

Dominvich, wednesday 20-Mar-24 8
Rebecca
Getting ready outfits
Rebecca, On January 18, 2023 at 16:56

Okay so I'm planning on getting something for my girls to get ready in, but I'm drawing blanks on where to order from and suggestions!! what did you guys get ready in ? do you have any regrets or wish...

FloydSuinoWG, friday 27-Jan-23 20 1
Mandy
Weddingdance.school
Mandy, On January 16, 2023 at 16:31

Has anyone used WeddingDance.School to learn a pre-choreographed dance? I was a competitive dancer until the end of high school so I love the idea of a show stopping routine. Just wondering if...

Stephanie, friday 20-Jan-23 6
C
Are there any natural or home remedies that can help get rid of acne before the wedding?
Clotilde, On January 8, 2023 at 12:56

Are there any natural or home remedies that can help get rid of acne before the wedding? But Some Of my friends & colleague suggest me to a try of dermalmd acne serum.

Odessa, monday 30-Oct-23 5
Joy
Veil/cape lengths
Joy, On January 10, 2023 at 12:11

I've been looking at beautiful cape style veils on Etsy, and I realized that I have no idea what the lengths mean. Does anyone have advice for what length would be best for an outdoor wedding, and...

Stephanie, sunday 15-Jan-23 3
Aubrey
Best way to secure a headpiece?
Aubrey, On January 11, 2023 at 22:44

I had my wedding hair trial recently and we had some trouble securing my headpiece to my half up half down hairstyle. The headpiece wouldn’t stay put with bobby pins at the ends. The headpiece is...

AbdulquentNB, monday 23-Jan-23 6
Rae
How did you choose your colour?
Rae, On January 13, 2023 at 17:55

Hey folks. We ended up with a nice sort of rustic reception venue solely on cost. My FH likes modern so somehow we'll incorporate that in. How did you choose your colours? We were thinking dark blue...

KELLY, friday 20-Jan-23 8
Jaime
Kids goodie bags
Jaime, On January 14, 2023 at 18:47

Hi everyone, I want to make the kid's goodie bags to keep them occupied during dinner. Has anyone else made these, and if so, what did you include? Thanks Jaime

Matilda, sunday 8-Oct-23 11
Kelsey
Walking Down the Isle Song
Kelsey, On January 8, 2023 at 15:39

Hi ladies, I need your help! I really want to walk down to the isle to the instrumental version of Turning Page by Sleeping At Last (the same shortened version Bella from twilight used) but I can’t...

Michelle, wednesday 8-Mar-23 7
Meghan
Wedding Day Nails
Meghan, On April 19, 2022 at 10:57

Ladies show me your wedding day nail inspo!! i have a couple ideas but cant decide haha

Stephanie, thursday 5-Jan-23 17 1
Nicole
How much do you have planned so far???
Nicole, On December 6, 2022 at 20:33

I’m about 317 days out and we’ve booked: -Venue-Catering -Photographer -DJ-I bought my dress-Had our engagement party-finalized our wedding parties I think that’s everything I‘ve done so far! But how...

Kaitlin, saturday 7-Jan-23 23 1
Rachel
Bad Vendor Experience
Rachel, On October 6, 2022 at 19:07

Our wedding was 2 weeks ago and there's one vendor in particular who has left an awful taste in my mouth. They have 5 star reviews on all platforms and were highly recommended in all the local groups,...

Stephanie, wednesday 4-Jan-23 4
Madison
First Dance
Madison, On November 28, 2022 at 06:35

Hey friends! The hardest thing about my wedding is trying to find a first dance song for me and my soon to be husband. What song are you using? Give me some ideas.

Kaitlin, saturday 7-Jan-23 13
Julie
Unplugged Ceremony- yay or nay?
Julie, On October 9, 2022 at 13:46

What's the etiquette on photos during ceremony? Are you/did you ask your guests for an unplugged ceremony? Or do/did you prefer the guests take pictures?

Julie, thursday 5-Jan-23 24 2

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics