Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Newbie February 2023 Saskatchewan

Are there any natural or home remedies that can help get rid of acne before the wedding?

Clotilde, on January 8, 2023 at 12:56 Posted in Beauty 0 5

Are there any natural or home remedies that can help get rid of acne before the wedding? But Some Of my friends & colleague suggest me to a try of dermalmd acne serum.

5 Comments

Latest activity by Odessa, on October 30, 2023 at 05:23
  • Stephanie
    Frequent user August 2022 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Going to see dermatologist definitely helped me. I went to one just under a year from my wedding date. It’s more about having a skin care routine (morning and night) and sticking to it while using the appropriate products. Also, look closely at the type of makeup you use on a daily basis, sometimes it can cause acne. I also agree with Amanda, drink lots of water!

Some acne is hormonal and you can’t always get rid of it altogether. Just reducing the size and the redness.
  • Joy
    Frequent user August 2023 Nova Scotia
    Joy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I personally have found Thursday Plantation's face cream to be very helpful. It uses tea tree oil which I find soothing. It's helped with redness and acne for me. I think I saw it at Superstore. They do have other more acne focused products like a face wash that's supposed to help, although I personally haven't used it. If you have sensitive skin, I really do like the tea tree products.

• KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The one product I have to suggest is the store brand pimple patches from a major drug store chain-all of the girls in my cosmetic dept. rave about them

• C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Weird thing I've been trying is head and shoulders as a facewash, but make sure to moisturize.

Like Amanda said, stay away from sugar foods and drinks, lots of water. The new ban aid acne patches work, and baking soda, peroxide, lemon also works well, just moisturize.

Stay away from scented products on your face.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Drink tones of water with lemon! And try not to have anything with sugar! That helped with me before my wedding and my skin was absolutely perfect!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics