Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jaime
Newbie January 2024 Ontario

Kids goodie bags

Jaime, on January 14, 2023 at 18:47 Posted in DIY 0 11

Hi everyone,

I want to make the kid's goodie bags to keep them occupied during dinner. Has anyone else made these, and if so, what did you include?

Thanks

Jaime

11 Comments

Latest activity by Matilda, on October 8, 2023 at 14:04
  • Matilda
    Featured June 2025 Ontario
    Matilda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We will be doing loot bags for the kids at our wedding. We are ordering our toys and other goodies from Oriental Trading
  • T
    Curious May 2023 Saskatchewan
    Tara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    * forgot to say with my first marriage, we got married at Christmas. We had a craft table for the kids (had a friend that ran a daycare volunteer to do activities with the kids)
    And then Santa came and gave each child a small stuffed animal/Christmas ornament from Costco, coloring book & crayons and some Christmas candies
  • T
    Curious May 2023 Saskatchewan
    Tara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our wedding was outdoors, so we had bubble wands, coloring supplies at the kids tables, games (Jenga, uno, tic tac toe) as well as yard games, then we had glow sticks for the evening so that we could also keep track of all the kids when it got darker.
    The bigger kids even enjoyed them
  • Katrina
    Curious October 2023 Ontario
    Katrina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

The disposable camera idea is precious. I love that!

• L
    Newbie November 2023 Ontario
    Linda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love this idea and will definitely be doing it! Thanks for sharing!
  • KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love the idea of a camera - get pics from their height and perpective!

• Jaime
    Jaime ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I love the lego idea!

Thanks for sharing

• Rebecca
    Expert October 2023 Newfoundland and Labrador
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My cousin made these she had mini lego sets coloring books and crafts as well as disposable cameras for each of the kids to keep which i thought was adorable

• Jaime
    Jaime ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks for sharing your great ideas, ladies. I will defiantly be stealing some of them

• Stephanie
    Frequent user August 2022 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi there,

I had 9 kids from ages 0-9 years old at my wedding. I handed out the goodie bags just before speeches so they had something to play with. I included: pop-it’s (a fidget), water activated pen activity books (only bought it for the older kids-the water pens make less mess than markers on linens if anything happens), a sticker booklet, and small figurines (Marvel Characters, animals). The kids got particular toys or activity booklets based on their ages. I also talked to the parents and my in-laws about their child’s interests so I trailered their toys and such to things they like.

I bought most items at dollar stores and some of the water pen activity booklets from Winners/Marshall’s.

It’s a wonderful thing to work on for your family and friends. I’m glad you are planning on making some for the kids.

• Julie
    Featured May 2023 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I plan on making a couple of these. I got an online free colouring / activity book, got some crayons and stickers and individual Gold Fish treats.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics