Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kelsey
Beginner September 2023 Ontario

Walking Down the Isle Song

Kelsey, on January 8, 2023 at 15:39 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 7
Hi ladies, I need your help!

I really want to walk down to the isle to the instrumental version of Turning Page by Sleeping At Last (the same shortened version Bella from twilight used) but I can’t seem to find that shortened version anywhere. The one I did manage to find had singing.
Any help would be much appreciated!

7 Comments

Latest activity by Michelle, on March 8, 2023 at 22:52
  • Michelle
    Beginner September 2024 Ontario
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This is the version my sister used down the aisle! It was timed in rehearsal so she'd walk down when the music picks up, and the dj faded the music when she was all the way down the aisle so it ended softly.
    https://open.spotify.com/track/1f3dhvdx8gsgvoiwlblshv?si=j2v_pklxtwmcfab6ar7vkw

• Stephanie
    Frequent user August 2022 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hello!

I found this shortened version-it’s 1:30 long https://youtu.be/bp86_ed4pm4

If you are looking for other options still, Brooklyn Duo performs amazing covers to many songs. I walked down the aisle to The Scientist-covered by Brooklyn Duo (instrumental). We needed a very long song because I had to walk across a field to the ceremony site. I had my bridal party walk down the aisle to Turning Page - Sleeping at Last with lyrics. It is a beautiful song! All my songs before my wedding march when guests were getting seated were lyrical songs so my wedding march was vastly different.

I hope you find the perfect song!
  • D
    Devoted September 2022 Alberta
    Derek ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We ultimately decided on 'Marry Me' by Train, for walking down the aisle. In fact we ended up using it for the entire wedding party!
  • C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

How long did you want it? I am on a mission for you.

Turning page Acoustic heartstrings 3:15sec on Spotify. I am still looking for shorter versions. This could take me a few days.

Walking Down the Isle Song 1

• Kelsey
    Beginner September 2023 Ontario
    Kelsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Excellent idea! I just checked and still couldn’t find it sadly 😞
  • C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Stupid question, have you checked Spotify? I've been getting so many different versions of songs that I found people creating on Tiktok. Was able to find a cello version of Metalica for the grooms walk down the aisle song. I've even was able to find shorter versions of some of my walk down the aisle song.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You could just only use the part that you really want. If you have a dj, just let him know what part to play

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics