Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Isis
July 2024 Manitoba

Micro-wedding

Isis, on July 25, 2023 at 21:22 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 11
Hello. New to the group. Me and my fiancé are hosting a micro-wedding about 50 guests. Just want to ask how many bridesmaid did you guys have if you did a micro one. Also, the place has rustic vibes. I am not sure what theme or colour to go with it. Thank you.

11 Comments

Latest activity by Matt, on July 31, 2023 at 22:20
  • Matt
    Newbie October 2024 Alberta
    Matt ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My brother got married with only 50 people and he only had his best man. And his wife only had a maid of honour
  • K
    Newbie June 2023 Ontario
    Karyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We had a micro wedding with only about 20 guests. We didn’t have anyone stand up with us. Let our family enjoy the day without feeling stressed to be part of the wedding party.
  • Stevie
    Frequent user September 2023 Ontario
    Stevie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m doing a micro wedding As well! We actually aren’t having a wedding party stand with us at all ☺️
  • Stephanie
    Frequent user August 2022 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hello,

I had about 45 guests attend and invited 65 in total. My husband and I had originally 1 maid of honour, 1 best man, 2 bridesmaids and 2 groomsmen. One of our groomsmen couldn’t make it due to family health. So we ended up with a wedding party of 5, it worked out just fine. We didn’t ask someone else to stand in the groomsmen’s place as we kept the guest list mostly family and only a few work friends. The wedding party was our brother/sister and closest friends.

I think the most important thing to consider for a wedding party is who will be there to be fully supportive and positive during the experience. As long as you surround yourself with people who are truly happy for you, that’s all that matters. Then you will save yourself most or all drama. Congratulations on your engagement!
  • Kelli
    Frequent user September 2024 Alberta
    Kelli ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m planning on having a very intimate ceremony with close friends and family. About 30 people and planning to have a larger reception. I’m planning on having 2 or 3. Hope this helps!
  • C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm getting married at a place called at the school house. we are expecting 40 guests, I originally wanted two, but we went for three, then my MOH backed out on me as she did not feel that I should get married while pregnant. Wedding first baby was a later surprise.

Fiance is sticking to his 3 and I'm keeping the original 2.

• Brittany
    Featured August 2023 Alberta
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are also having a micro wedding with 40 people. We have 2 each standing with us.

For rustic themed weddings a lot of sage green pops up, since your wedding is in July, I would go with like peach or blush to go with it.

My friends over the last 2 years has had a lot of barn, rustic weddings and a lot of them had blush and green.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We had 40 guests last summer and just had MOH and BM standing up for us.

• Jackie
    Devoted September 2023 Alberta
    Jackie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My theme is rustic as well and I went with rust and dusty rose for my colours, with sage green and cream accents. Kind of a fall in nature vibe.
  • Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I had about 50 guests and we had 3 on each side. We originally planned for 4 but things changed.
  • Mila
    Frequent user October 2023 Ontario
    Mila ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We’re also having about 50 guests and have two friends in each side standing with us.
    Neutrals look nice to me for rustic themed weddings.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics