Skip to main content
Holly
Holly

Chatham-Kent, Ontario · From February 2018

My fiance and I met through mutual friends, a short friendship began that was quickly followed by our relationship. We've gone through so much together.... View more

My fiance and I met through mutual friends, a short friendship began that was quickly followed by our relationship. We've gone through so much together. The day before our one year anniversary he got down on one knee and asked me to be his wife! I cried, I said yes and the rest is history. March 2018 rolls around and we find our selfs moving our from Ontario to BC. We welcomed our first born on November 10th, 2018! We also have two fur babies Lucipurr and Delilah.

Happily married 🎉

June 1, 2019

1925days 7hrs

Discussions

Holly
Wedding Invitations!
Holly of Plan a wedding, On January 24, 2019 at 19:07

My bridesmaid has finished the invites!! I am so excited to get them and mail them! We have just over 4 months till the wedding and everything is get busy and real. I just had to come on here and show...

Kaisha, sunday 27-Jan-19 18 148
Holly
June 2019 Brides/grooms!!
Holly of Plan a wedding, On October 29, 2018 at 15:14

Calling all my fellow June 2019 brides and grooms! Let's talk about our weddings! First off what is your June date? My fiance and I will be getting married on June 1st! Does your date have a reason...

Brette, thursday 8-Nov-18 11 165
Holly
Procession Order
Holly of Wedding ceremony, On October 24, 2018 at 17:51

Hello ladies and gents! I want to hear your plans on your procession order! Who will be apart of the processional? Will they walk alone or with someone? Will it be long or short? Will the groom be...

Geoff, sunday 28-Oct-18 5 116
Holly
Sending Invitations
Holly of Plan a wedding, On October 9, 2018 at 16:35

Hello all! I'm just starting on my invitation, we have less than 8 months to the wedding. We are thinking of sending the invitations around February, but I'm not 100% sure yet. How many months before...

Christine, friday 12-Oct-18 13 253
Holly
Bridesmaid Shoes & Accessories
Holly of Wedding fashion, On September 25, 2018 at 21:21

So my bridesmaids have all picked their dresses! Yay! We will be placing the order this week. So now that their dresses are out of the way its time to start thinking accessories. Now they all have...

Stephanie, monday 1-Oct-18 9 160
Holly
Upset About Including Brothers
Holly of Plan a wedding, On September 9, 2018 at 16:30

So I was trying to find a way to include my brothers and I was thinking they could be ushers or something. Not the traditional definition of an usher where they seat everyone ect..but where they can...

Bianca, friday 21-Sep-18 15 228
Holly
Catering Dilemma!
Holly of Plan a wedding, On August 20, 2018 at 13:36

Ladies and gents I need your advice! So with preparing for the arrival of our first child we have been super busy! Absolutely no time to even think about the wedding and we haven't been able to put...

Melissa, monday 20-Aug-18 5 90
Holly
a Little Rant!
Holly of Plan a wedding, On August 14, 2018 at 16:15

Hello ladies, I just have something I really need to vent about. Who better to express my frustrations and concerns than other brides planning their weddings! So this is a wedding party related...

Holly, monday 20-Aug-18 25 312
Holly
Rustic Weddings
Holly of Plan a wedding, On July 23, 2018 at 19:06

This is for all my rustic brides and grooms out there! Rustic Floral Arrangement with Sign My fiance and I are having a rustic wedding style. Our venue is a gorgeous barn, we will also incorporate...

Becky, wednesday 1-Aug-18 13 223
Holly
Pushy Future Mother-in-law
Holly of Plan a wedding, On July 20, 2018 at 02:07

So to start let me just say that my FMIL and I have a great relationship! She's like a second mom to me and I appreciate and love her and everything she has not only done for my fiance and I but also...

Marcia, wednesday 25-Jul-18 28 704
Holly
diy Help!
Holly of DIY, On July 12, 2018 at 14:18

So I'll be making signs, I found a place to buy really nice wall decals so I'll buy those with whatever saying I need/want. My plan is to put them on to wood boards, like pine or something from Rona...

Julia, wednesday 25-Jul-18 6 137
Holly
Save The Dates (update)
Holly of DIY, On June 30, 2018 at 00:38

Hello again! So I am super excited because my bridesmaid who designed the save the dates for us mailed us them and today we got them in the mail! They are absolutely perfect for us! We couldn't be...

Brittany, tuesday 3-Jul-18 14 184
Holly
Online Dress Shopping
Holly of Wedding fashion, On June 24, 2018 at 16:26

I know there are probably tons of posts about this but I figured I'd make one because there maybe more ideas now! So, with all my bridesmaids spread all over its just easier for us to get their...

Holly, monday 25-Jun-18 12 228
Holly
Save The Dates
Holly of Plan a wedding, On June 22, 2018 at 23:58

So one of my bridesmaids is a graphic designer. She so amazingly offered to do all our graphic designing needs for free! She has been working on a couple of save the date designs and today she sent...

Marcia, monday 25-Jun-18 16 160
Holly
First Look
Holly of Before the wedding, On June 18, 2018 at 21:27

So lots of us choose to have a first look with our fiance(e) before the wedding but who is doing one with their parents or bridesmaids or even your kids? I don't think I'll do one with my bridesmaids...

Rachael, thursday 21-Jun-18 18 140
Holly
Something Old, New, Borrowed and Blue!
Holly of Wedding fashion, On June 18, 2018 at 20:06

Ladies, for those of you that are doing or have done something old, something new, something borrowed and something Blue, what were they or will they be? I've been on the fence with doing this, I...

Erin, wednesday 20-Jun-18 9 102
Holly
1 Year Mark!
Holly of Plan a wedding, On June 1, 2018 at 14:56

We've hit the one year mark! Let the 365 countdown begin! We are so excited to finally be in the one year mark, still have lots of planning to do but we're getting it done! How many days do you have...

Kaisha, monday 18-Jun-18 33 258
Holly
Marriage License, Registration and Certificate
Holly of Plan a wedding, On May 22, 2018 at 23:25

So as some of you may know my FH are originally from Ontario, but now live in BC. We will still be getting married in Ontario. We are just curious about how getting a marriage license, registering the...

Bianca, monday 4-Jun-18 12 214
Holly
Royal Wedding Fever
Holly of Plan a wedding, On May 19, 2018 at 11:49

So obviously getting married and automatically excited about all things wedding, and being from England I automatically get stupid excited for anything royal. My FH didn't even see it coming lol I've...

Holly, wednesday 23-May-18 5 119
Holly
Getting things done!!
Holly of Plan a wedding, On May 14, 2018 at 17:57

Started to get back into it! We're going to get all the major things booked and anything else we can squeeze in by November. That way after the baby we can be more relaxed and only have smaller things...

Holly, wednesday 16-May-18 8 116
Holly
Planning Just Got Interesting!
Holly of Plan a wedding, On May 5, 2018 at 14:41

Planning a wedding can be hard and stressful, planning a wedding alone can add to that..and planning a wedding from another province can be even more stressful! Well now not only am I primarily...

Holly, monday 14-May-18 19 284
Holly
Decorating
Holly of Plan a wedding, On May 7, 2018 at 23:41

I'm on the fence on hiring a decorator or not. Our venue offers basic decor:Chair covers (white), Table linens (white), Burlap Runners/squares, Mason Jars (centre pieces), Drink containers, Large...

Bianca, thursday 10-May-18 6 106
Holly
Must Have Wedding Photos
Holly of Plan a wedding, On April 30, 2018 at 02:16

What are some of you absolutely must haves when it comes to photography? For me I absolutely want a picture of my fiance's reaction to seeing me walking down the aisle. It has always been my number...

Leah, thursday 3-May-18 13 165
Holly
Bridesmaid might not want to be a bridesmaid anymore??
Holly of Plan a wedding, On April 26, 2018 at 23:31

I've had previously issues with bridesmaid. Apparently I'm not good at picking them... I don't want to kick this certain bridesmaid out of the wedding necessarily but I just feel like she doesn't...

Holly, sunday 29-Apr-18 15 1,213
Holly
Catering!
Holly of Plan a wedding, On March 28, 2018 at 17:03

Let's hear all the unique and different catering ideas! What food are you having for your wedding that isn't the typical 1 or 2 meats, potatoes, veggies etc? Are you also having hors d'oeuvres during...

Erin, wednesday 18-Apr-18 21 213
Holly
Wedding Reception Traditions
Holly of Wedding reception, On April 5, 2018 at 20:45

Hello Ladies and Gents! I was reading through different articles on here and it had me wonder what traditional reception things are you definitely keep and/or definitely cutting? Such as cake...

Erin, monday 16-Apr-18 33 345
Holly
Wedding Party
Holly of Plan a wedding, On April 3, 2018 at 13:50

So the wedding is 14 months away, I'm starting to look at different options for the wedding party attire. We live in a different province so both of us are unable to go shopping with our parties. So I...

Candace, tuesday 3-Apr-18 5 97
Holly
Dress Shopping!
Holly of Wedding fashion, On February 21, 2018 at 09:29

Hello! My first appointment is tomorrow! I am so excited, and I get to share this experience with my dad! I am flying out to visit him in Kentucky in the morning, so with that being said I'm hoping to...

Rosalyn, monday 2-Apr-18 62 584
Holly
Confused
Holly of Plan a wedding, On March 27, 2018 at 14:55

I've debated several times about posting this. I know this is a great place to get unbiased opinions, and opinions from brides and grooms that have similar situation or just have good advice. So as...

Candace, wednesday 28-Mar-18 27 277
Holly
Guest list
Holly of Plan a wedding, On March 24, 2018 at 23:04

My fiance and I recently moved to BC. Our wedding is in over a year from now, June 1, 2019. We are keeping our guest list under 100, we got pretty close and it started to look like it was going to be...

Holly, sunday 25-Mar-18 4 101
Holly
Bridesmaid Apparel
Holly of Wedding fashion, On February 28, 2018 at 17:34

Hello all! So I recently bought my wedding dress (yay!). It is a tea length dress ( I will attach a photo). We are getting married in a barn and both my fiance and I will be wearing cowboy boots. We...

Renee, sunday 4-Mar-18 14 181
Holly
Acting Natural and Comfortable in Front of the Camera
Holly of Beauty, On February 19, 2018 at 17:24

Hello all! *Not really wedding related but I trust all of your advice!* So I had my engagement photos done a couple months ago and as much as they did turn out beautifully I really really struggled...

Holly, wednesday 21-Feb-18 12 134

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics