Skip to main content
Holly
Holly

Chatham-Kent, Ontario · From February 2018

My fiance and I met through mutual friends, a short friendship began that was quickly followed by our relationship. We've gone through so much together.... View more

My fiance and I met through mutual friends, a short friendship began that was quickly followed by our relationship. We've gone through so much together. The day before our one year anniversary he got down on one knee and asked me to be his wife! I cried, I said yes and the rest is history. March 2018 rolls around and we find our selfs moving our from Ontario to BC. We welcomed our first born on November 10th, 2018! We also have two fur babies Lucipurr and Delilah.

Happily married 🎉

June 1, 2019

1882days 11hrs

Discussions

Holly
Parents Gifts
Holly of Plan a wedding, On April 5, 2019 at 15:00

So I am trying to figure out what to get my parents for gifts and I cannot think of anything! For my dad the typical handkerchief is just not something my dad would really have an interest in. I was...

Leandra, tuesday 1-Aug-23 11 192
Holly
Thank You Cards
Holly of Plan a wedding, On July 26, 2019 at 23:41

Hello Ladies! I'm super excited today because our thank you cards came in today!! I wanted to share them with you and also hear about your thank you cards ideas! Thank you cards, to me, are super...

Audrey, friday 29-Jul-22 22 195
Holly
Wedding Details: Wedding Website
Holly of Plan a wedding, On September 17, 2018 at 17:58

Hello ladies & gents! I thought it would be fun to talk about wedding websites. They are definitely not a wedding must-have and they are definitely not for everyone but I personally love them! I...

Jessica, tuesday 21-Apr-20 15 294
Holly
Bridesmaid Dress Shopping
Holly of Wedding fashion, On June 10, 2018 at 20:01

Hello all! So I'm just currently trying to get some ideas together on how to set up dress shopping for my bridesmaids. Here is the situation, I have 4 girls. They all live in Ontario, I live in BC. 2...

Susan, sunday 20-Oct-19 17 336 1
Holly
Things Will Go Wrong!
Holly of Just married, On June 9, 2019 at 17:49

Hi ladies and gents! So it's been just over a week since we tied the knot, as I'm sure most of you have seen from my post earlier this week! I just wanted to make a quick post about how things on your...

Liga, saturday 5-Oct-19 15 238
Holly
From Bride to MOH!
Holly of Plan a wedding, On July 26, 2019 at 00:43

Well I'll be sticking around a bit longer now, my best friend is getting married!! She was my maid of honour and asked me to be her Matron of honour. I am so excited! However, there is potentially an...

Bianca, monday 29-Jul-19 14 131
Holly
Wedding Photos!!
Holly of Just married, On July 18, 2019 at 01:03

We finally got our wedding photos! We got the viewing gallery end of last month and today we finally got the usb in the mail! Our photographers took well over 1000 pictures and gave us over 700!! It...

Chere-Lee, thursday 25-Jul-19 20 172
Holly
We are Married!!
Holly of Just married, On June 3, 2019 at 11:57

We did it!! Almost 2 years of planning and we are finally Mr. & Mrs! It was absolutely perfect. Although it rained, then poured then a huge thunderstorm it was still the best day. When people say...

Vinod, saturday 13-Jul-19 16 159
Holly
Wedding Photos Preview!
Holly of Just married, On June 12, 2019 at 12:32

So my amazing photographer, Amanda Paré Photography (Windsor, On) shared this beautiful preview video on her Facebook and Instagram page! If anyone in the Windsor area is still looking for a...

Lisa, friday 14-Jun-19 13 135
Holly
Tomorrow!
Holly of Plan a wedding, On May 31, 2019 at 14:21

Well everyone, tomorrow is the big day!! We are heading to finish some setup then have our rehearsal and dinner. This week has been the most busy and stressful week of all the wedding planning but I'm...

Joey, monday 3-Jun-19 14 131
Holly
Wedding Week!
Holly of Plan a wedding, On May 27, 2019 at 20:01

Our wedding is almost here!! Just a few more days and I'm beyond excited!! We are so incredibly busy, we are absolutely exhausted. We got back to Ontario Friday and have been non stop since. We got...

Casey, tuesday 28-May-19 24 138
Holly
2 Weeks!!!!
Holly of WeddingWire, On May 18, 2019 at 00:26

I cannot believe we get married in 2 weeks! It is coming up so soon!!! I pick up my dress either today or tomorrow, I got my veil yesterday (I am in love with it!!!) We head back to Ontario on Friday...

Tori, tuesday 21-May-19 7 110
Holly
Wedding Day Surprise for Groom/bride
Holly of Plan a wedding, On May 5, 2019 at 12:16

Hello again! So I recently just set up 2 surprises for my very soon to be husband! And that got me wondering if anyone else has or is planning some sort of surprise for their future spouse. The first...

Bianca, tuesday 21-May-19 14 187
Holly
Visit from Aunt Flo on my Wedding Day..
Holly of Plan a wedding, On May 3, 2019 at 02:01

So...this is something I have been dreading and I know lots of you have been too. Menstrual cycle on our wedding day. Well it just so happens my next one is supposed to hit me ON my wedding day.. I am...

Melissa, monday 6-May-19 30 294
Holly
Program Help
Holly of Plan a wedding, On May 1, 2019 at 19:45

Hello, I am finishing up my wedding programs and I am having trouble with a few things. First thing. Where it has the names of parents I'm a bit conflicted.. my parents are divorced and remarried. My...

Stephanie, friday 3-May-19 4 80
Holly
Bridesmaid Stress..
Holly of Plan a wedding, On May 1, 2019 at 21:55

I really need to rant about this because just thinking about it and keeping it to myself (and my fiance) isn't helping! One of my bridesmaids has been giving me trouble for months now. I've mentioned...

Becky, friday 3-May-19 11 172
Holly
June 2019 Brides/grooms
Holly of Plan a wedding, On May 1, 2019 at 02:08

Where are all my June 2019 brides and Grooms... WE GET MARRIED NEXT MONTH!! We get married June 1st, which means the wedding is exactly 1 month away!! We are getting married at The Country Church and...

Allison, thursday 2-May-19 8 80
Holly
Unplugged Ceremony
Holly of Wedding ceremony, On April 12, 2019 at 18:44

So I saw this picture on Facebook today and it actually made me a bit mad! I know a lot of you on here are also having an unplugged ceremony so I thought I'd share this.. An unplugged ceremony is one...

Stephanie, monday 29-Apr-19 16 195
Holly
rsvp Deadline!
Holly of Plan a wedding, On April 26, 2019 at 16:42

Well today is the day, our RSVP deadline! We have had about 92% of our guests have sent us their RSVP, we have contacted the rest and have given them till the end of the day. Out of the ones that have...

Becky, monday 29-Apr-19 6 135
Holly
Father/daughter, Mother/son Dance
Holly of Plan a wedding, On April 22, 2019 at 13:32

We are planning our parent dances and are kind of stuck on what we want. We both don't really want to dance for a full song alone so we were thinking of doing a split dance but are trying to figure...

Cliodhna, wednesday 24-Apr-19 4 154
Holly
Speeches!
Holly of Wedding reception, On March 15, 2019 at 02:07

Hello all! So my FH and I are just starting to work on our vows and speeches for the wedding. We have 78 days so we still have plenty of time but with our super busy lives and planning we want to make...

Kaisha, saturday 20-Apr-19 23 259
Holly
Feel Like Something is Missing?
Holly of Plan a wedding, On March 25, 2019 at 15:51

So with just about 2 months left I am really feeling the pressure! I feel like I am missing something, you know kinda like I forgot to do something.. Here is what I have and maybe you can help....

Holly, saturday 20-Apr-19 21 191
Holly
Lost a Groomsmen!
Holly of Plan a wedding, On April 2, 2019 at 02:38

I just need to rant.. We are 2 months away from the wedding, EXACTLY two months away and so far planning had majority been smooth, a few bumps here and there but manageable. We have our RSVP coming up...

Melissa, wednesday 3-Apr-19 13 215
Holly
Bridezilla
Holly of Plan a wedding, On March 30, 2019 at 21:24

Hello my fellow brides! Recently I've seen quite a few posts about worries that you are being too demanding or bridezilla as the term is. We have all been there or will be there where a specific...

Bianca, monday 1-Apr-19 9 131
Holly
MOH Standing Out
Holly of Wedding fashion, On March 26, 2019 at 17:52

I was wondering if anyone is having their MOH stand out from the other bridesmaids or not? If you are, how? I let all my girls pick their own dresses, all the same length, colour and chiffon. A lot...

Maegan, wednesday 27-Mar-19 13 143
Holly
RSVP Panic!!
Holly of Plan a wedding, On March 4, 2019 at 16:33

Okay everyone I need some reassurance and positive vibes! It's been a few weeks since we've sent the invites and only received 2 RSVP emails, no big deal I thought because deadline isn't till end of...

Gabrielle, thursday 7-Mar-19 8 150
Holly
Hair Cancelled!!
Holly of Plan a wedding, On February 26, 2019 at 14:12

Urggg so I've been on a great planning roll, get things organized and done for the past week now! Really getting back into it and today my hair stylist cancelled! She is my personal hair dresser that...

Rachael, tuesday 26-Feb-19 10 123
Holly
Guestbook!
Holly of Plan a wedding, On February 14, 2019 at 20:34

Hello again, ladies and gents! With it getting so close to the big day (106 days) we have all the details coming together and it's super exciting! We wanted something different for our guestbook..the...

Allison, tuesday 26-Feb-19 17 173
Holly
Rsvps!
Holly of Plan a wedding, On February 24, 2019 at 00:12

Hello everyone! Since my invitations had been delivered this week and the wait for RSVPs has begun I thought I'd ask everyone about their RSVPs! When did you or do you plan to send your invitations?...

Meghan, monday 25-Feb-19 13 151
Holly
100 Days!!
Holly of Plan a wedding, On February 21, 2019 at 10:38

I cannot believe I get married in 100 days!! Tomorrow is going to be double digits! Time is flying by and I feel so unprepared, I have everything booked..I think (lol) just smaller things to do here...

Allison, friday 22-Feb-19 37 272
Holly
Let's Rant!
Holly of Plan a wedding, On February 7, 2019 at 02:11

I'm sure we've all be there (for those deep into planning), and I'm sure everyone will eventually deal with this too.. small things that just don't go as planned. My invitations are ready to go! I'm...

Holly, wednesday 13-Feb-19 30 233
Holly
Cake Topper
Holly of Plan a wedding, On February 8, 2019 at 21:20

Our cake topper has arrived and it's perfect!! We custom ordered it from an Etsy store, https://etsy.me/2Gexh88 . Here is what it looks like! Let's see everyone else's cake toppers, or inspiration if...

Brittany, tuesday 12-Feb-19 23 173

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics