Kelsey

Calgary, Alberta · From July 2019

🕐 WEDDING COUNTDOWN...

August 13, 2022

43days 18hrs : 19min
Yami
Splurge, Save & Toss
Yami, On June 14, 2022 at 16:07

I want to know which parts of the wedding are you splurging on, and which ones will you toss or save on? We’re “splurging” on the food and photographer and “saving” on the florals and stationery!...

Yami, tuesday 28-Jun-22 54
Samantha
Jewelry !!?
Samantha, On June 15, 2022 at 21:51

What kind of jewelry is everyone getting ?? I’m so torn with what type of earrings to do I wear a bracket or not .. and where is everyone getting their pieces from !!

KELLY, wednesday 22-Jun-22 18
Alina
Thoughts about a weekday wedding...
Alina, On June 16, 2022 at 13:37

Hello community, Has anyone done a weekday evening ceremony + reception? My fiancee is of an opinion that it's not a good idea as people have to work the next day, whereas I think it's rather odd to...

Alana, tuesday 28-Jun-22 29
Rebecca
Cake Flavors
Rebecca, On June 7, 2022 at 10:53

So i have my dream cake person booked and I'm so incredibly excited because well cake! but here's my issue i have 4 tiers and can choose 4 flavors and my brain can only manager to come up with two...

Alana, yesterday at 13:34 38
Carine
Who's in your Party?
Carine, On June 13, 2022 at 12:52

Who is in the wedding party? (how did you decide, how many people, if you're skipping it entirely, how do you know them, or how long you've known them, if you're including siblings or future in-laws) ...

Derek, yesterday at 00:11 30
Kelsey
Bride to Be outfits
Kelsey, On June 4, 2022 at 19:54

Hello everyone! Just wanted to see what people are planning on wearing to showers, bachelorettes, rehearsal dinners?! There are so many events and I'm struggling with what to wear. Ideas are...

Amanda, thursday 9-Jun-22 16
Marsha
Personal Wedding Vows
Marsha, On June 1, 2022 at 14:02

Hello my fellow brides. So here is a situation am in. I am a sentimental woman and my FH is not. I am truly marrying my opposite but damn we are a great pair lol. However, right now I am a bit sad. I...

Rebecca, tuesday 7-Jun-22 31
Alyx
Awkward guest situation… help 😭
Alyx, On May 29, 2022 at 01:16

We are now at the point of getting rsvps from our guests! So far it hasn’t been too bad! Simple questions from people which is fine! But tonight I got a rsvp from my cousin (4th cousin) asking if she...

Carine, wednesday 8-Jun-22 21
Danielle
Wedding Timeline Critique
Danielle, On May 29, 2022 at 18:21

Hi everyone! Looking for feedback on my day of timeline. We will be doing a first look and wedding party/parent/couple pictures before the ceremony and have worked the timeline out beforehand with our...

Danielle, tuesday 31-May-22 6
Ashley
Honeymoon help
Ashley, On May 16, 2022 at 20:08

Hi guys! We are planning on doing our honeymoon in August but we need ideas on where to go! Where is everyone going this year?? We like adult-only & all inclusive but want to go somewhere...

Kelsey, wednesday 25-May-22 4
Daily
Throwing rice for the newlyweds
Daily, On May 18, 2022 at 18:58

What do you all think about the tradition such as people throw rice to a newlywed? Growing up in Thailand after the ceremony is over, people always through rice at the newlyweds couples! I love the...

Kelsey, wednesday 25-May-22 7
Romelda
Intimate or not.
Romelda, On May 25, 2022 at 00:17

I need help. I am very close with my family and there are 6 siblings plus each of their partners, but my partner isn't as close with his. He is also not a big people person and would love an intimate...

Romelda, wednesday 25-May-22 5
J
Worries about wedding reception
Jokat, On April 20, 2022 at 10:49

We are about 2 months out from our wedding. Since we started planning, we envisioned having a small, intimate wedding with our family and close friends- guest list is around 55-60- we are having a...

Kelsey, sunday 24-Apr-22 6
Dawn
Destination Wedding in Jamaica
Dawn, On April 20, 2022 at 14:43

Hello, My partner and I are planning a destination wedding in Jamaica for January 2023, I would really appreciate feedback on destination wedding experiences or planning with resorts in Montego Bay,...

Dawn, monday 13-Jun-22 9
S
Wedding day wasn't worth the squeeze
Shauna, On March 30, 2022 at 17:34

Writing here moreso for cathartic release. I have no one else to talk to about this, everyone else will think I am being negative & ungrateful, but my wedding day was one of the worst days of my...

Emma, monday 4-Apr-22 13 1
Kelsey
Unique Wedding Details
Kelsey, On March 30, 2022 at 15:00

Hello lovelies! So happy to finally be back into wedding planning (where are my 2020/2021/2022 brides at?)! I'm mostly done with the big details and now I'm looking into the smaller details. One thing...

Kara, friday 8-Apr-22 10
Ashley
Bachelorette Party
Ashley, On March 30, 2022 at 12:42

Does anyone on here know if the bride is supposed to bring gifts for the bridesmaids at the bach party? Like who buys the team bride stuff?

BfDJcziMpWUT, saturday 9-Apr-22 10
Daily
Kids or no kids at the wedding
Daily, On March 16, 2022 at 19:01

Dear brides, are you guys doing adults only or inviting kids to your wedding? I have two kids so I am inviting some kids to my wedding. Like the closest friend kids and relatives. The youngest kid...

Beth0102, wednesday 15-Jun-22 64
Abbie
Bridal Party Jewellery
Abbie, On March 20, 2022 at 19:30

Did you guys match your jewellery to your bridal party? Also, any ideas for affordable but nice earrings for a bridal party? I know what necklaces I’d like to get them, but with 5 bridesmaids it adds...

Abbie, wednesday 23-Mar-22 22
Liberty
Something New, etc.
Liberty, On February 28, 2022 at 22:10

I'm sure you all have heard of the tradition something new, something old, something borrowed and something blue. Are you planning on doing this tradition? If so what are you using for each part?I...

Kelsey, sunday 6-Mar-22 17
C
Wedding Timeline
Carly, On January 29, 2022 at 11:13

Hi everyone! I was hoping for a little help with our wedding timeline and how to fill space throughout the reception. Cocktail hour finishes at 5:00pm so hoping to have everyone seated by 5:15. The...

Hank, thursday 3-Feb-22 4
Kate
Rsvps - via mail or online?
Kate, On January 27, 2022 at 13:58

Hi! Are you guys including RSVP cards in your invites to mail back or utilizing an online system? We are using The Knot for our wedding website, but I haven’t figured out how to upload our gystlist...

Alyx, thursday 17-Feb-22 21
Kimberly
Stressful
Kimberly, On January 27, 2022 at 18:54

Never realized how stressful planning a wedding could be! How is everyone else dealing with it?

Kimberly, sunday 13-Feb-22 15
Tunisha
Centrepieces Ideas/plans
Tunisha, On January 17, 2022 at 15:31

Hello Beautiful People! Let us talk about centrepieces ideas and plans for your wedding. What are your plans? What do they look like? DIY centrepieces? Venue provides centrepieces? Why did you choose...

Tunisha, saturday 29-Jan-22 64 2
Elizabeth
Wedding bands
Elizabeth, On January 23, 2022 at 08:53

Hi everyone! I’m 5.5 months out until the big day (July 9) and my FH and I have been going back and forth on when we should go for our wedding bands. When is it the right time to go? I was thinking...

Malyssa, tuesday 1-Feb-22 10
Pamela
When to send out invitations for a high season wedding?
Pamela, On January 20, 2022 at 16:33

Rsvp and accomadtions

Vinod, tuesday 25-Jan-22 4
Amanda
Where will your wedding ceremony take place?!
Amanda, On January 2, 2022 at 18:31

Have you decided where you'll say "I do"? Tell us where and when you'll be tying the knot! Have you already booked your wedding venue? Have you decided to stay in the city that you current live in or...

Amanda, sunday 17-Apr-22 158 3
Kelsey
Florist or Diy?
Kelsey, On January 17, 2022 at 21:37

Hello lovelies! I'm trying to decide whether or not to hire a florist or DIY my flowes from somewhere like Costco. What are everyone's plans? Budgets if you feel comfortable sharing? DIY's what's your...

Liberty, tuesday 8-Feb-22 16
Denise
Help! Can’t decide between rings
Denise, On January 16, 2022 at 11:12

Hello lovely ladies, I went engagement ring shopping and I can’t figure out which one between the two, I love them both for different reasons but wanted to get some opinions the banded and breathe set...

Vinod, wednesday 26-Jan-22 12
Marsha
The Cake
Marsha, On January 17, 2022 at 18:56

I am looking to have a cake for our wedding, but also hope to have a sweet table with cupcakes, cookies, and candies. I am unsure what is the best size to order. My guest list is 180 but not sure how...

Marsha, tuesday 25-Jan-22 30 1

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics