Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kelsey
Frequent user August 2022 Alberta

Bride to Be outfits

Kelsey, on June 4, 2022 at 19:54 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 16
Hello everyone! Just wanted to see what people are planning on wearing to showers, bachelorettes, rehearsal dinners?! There are so many events and I'm struggling with what to wear. Ideas are appropriate!

16 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on June 9, 2022 at 15:34
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Avril was awesome to see again! The last time she was in town, I had worked her show doing security so being in the crowd this time was awesome!
    Stampede is so much fun! I'm excited to see Tebey live! Wish we could see more of the artists but of course the ones I also wanna see are during the week!
    Bride to Be outfits 1

• Krista
    Curious June 2022 Alberta
    Krista ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That’s exciting! Must have been an amazing concert!! I’ve never been to the stampede and I’m only 1.5 hours away lol maybe one year I’ll make it haha!
    My bachelorette was canceled due to 3 guests having Covid that weekend 😒☹️ I never had a bridal shower and we won’t be doing a rehearsal dinner.
  • Mackenzie
    Newbie March 2023 Ontario
    Mackenzie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got this dress at H&M for under 40 dollars for my engagement party, back in April or May!

Bride to Be outfits 2

• Kim
    Devoted June 2022 British Columbia
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

For my bachelorette, we went to Vegas, so there were lots of outfits there. But I got my main one (sparkly) from Lulu's.

Bride to Be outfits 3

For my bridal shower, which was just over the weekend, it was a hawaiian theme, so I went with a floral dress (from Le Chateau before they closed)

Bride to Be outfits 4

For our rehearsal, I'll be wearing a dress that I was going to wear when we wanted to elope, but covid had other plans (dress from Lulu's)

Bride to Be outfits 5

• Rebecca
    Expert October 2023 Newfoundland and Labrador
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I haven't purchased any yet... but I've been looking.

Lulus has some gorgeous ones. and so does Venus. i also love a good romper.

bachelorette ill be wearing black. i also plan on some how incorporating a i murdered my rich husband and got away with it and living my best life style robe but i haven't found one yet haha.

Bride to Be outfits 6

• Lissa
    Devoted October 2022 Ontario
    Lissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My shower is on the 18th and I’m thinking about wearing this dress that I made, but I’m going to try and squeeze in making it in an ivory linen to wear that instead Bride to Be outfits 7
    I did order this dress from jj’s house that I could wear
    Bride to Be outfits 8

• Malyssa
    Expert October 2022 Alberta
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I haven't uploaded photos form bach, but this is the dress I wore out. Havent had my shower yet, not sure id I'll find something new for that or just wear something I own.

Bride to Be outfits 9

• C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I got a Ted Baker very light blue dress for my shower (rewore as a guest to a friend's wedding) from Nordstrom Rack online, bachelorette we had fun t-shirts for one day and I wore a white tank the next day both with jeans), out of town dinner (night before the wedding) I wore a knit midi off white dress from Dynamite (not my usual go to).
  • Darbi
    Darbi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

For my shower I have a white satin midi dress I'm going to wear! We're heading to Kelowna for my bachelorette party which is Shania Twain themed so I ordered a white fringe dress and cowboy hat from Shein! For our rehearsal dinner I'm just going to rewear my shower dress to get some more use out of it Smiley smile

• Vanessa
    Beginner September 2022 Ontario
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yay more dresses Smiley smile
  • Vanessa
    Beginner September 2022 Ontario
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    For the bachelorette I am either wearing a strapless black dress or a white top not sure which bottoms. For the shower I have a one shoulder top in white with a cream skirt. What’s everyone else wearing?
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I got my dress from Fairweather Bride to Be outfits 10

• Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm wearing a dress for my bridal shower navy and white.

For part one of my Bachelorette (avril lavigne concert) I wore Jeans and a bride tank top
    Part two for my Bachelorette party I will probably wear my bride tank top, shorts and my cowboy boots. We're going to the Calgary Stampede to see Tebey
    We're not having a rehearsal dinner.
  • Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I got one from le chateau before they closed, one from Amazon and 2 from lulu's!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Where did you get your dresses? I'm struggling!
  • Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I bought a new dress for each event 😂

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics