Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Meghan
Devoted September 2022 Ontario

Signature Drinks

Meghan, on July 27, 2022 at 15:31 Posted in Wedding reception 0 14

I need ideas for creating our signature drink!! (nothing slushie) what have some of you other brides made that was a big hit at your wedding??

14 Comments

Latest activity by Laura, on July 30, 2022 at 11:12
  • Laura
    Frequent user August 2022 Ontario
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My venue offered a list of suggestions/options to choose from. I ended up choosing one of them but making a slight adjustment to suit our tastes more. Not sure if you'll like these, but it might give you some inspiration!

Signature Drinks 1

Signature Drinks 2

• Kelsey
    Frequent user August 2022 Alberta
    Kelsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My FHs name is Ryan so his is a 'Ryan' and ginger. Mine is a pineapple mimosa with edible drink glitter!
  • Malyssa
    Expert October 2022 Alberta
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our wedding is at a brewery and my hubby is a beer drinker, me I enjoy a cider, so we are probably going to have him pick one of his fave beers on tap for his and if they offer cider, I'll pick that, if not I'll pick a cocktail like vodka cran.

• C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

My friend did it at her wedding and thought it was cute, they even did their picture next to it. It was fun.

• Kate
    Featured August 2022 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yes love this!!! Us too (after our dog) : )

Great way to incorporate them!

• Kate
    Featured August 2022 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are doing a signature drink after our darling lab Kenna! (Ordered template off of Etsy) and making it a mojito because I love mojitos but also did not want to make it anything too odd or different that people would not order and or not be familiar with! Definitely think signature drinks are a fun addition though!! Good luck : )

Signature Drinks 3

• Meghan
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yeah thats a good idea and a perfect signature drink for my fiancé no just got to think of one for me but theres sooooo many option on pinterest that i'm seeing

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yeah, a lot of them are not in slushie form so they're easy to make and made with simple ingredients that are stocked in pretty much most banquet hall bars.

• Meghan
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Omg a beer margarita is such a good idea!!! i just found a recipe on pinterest that doesn't involve a blender!! thank you

• Meghan
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I literally just saw the idea on pinterest naming a drink after your pet and loooooove that idea!!!! our dog is named Cali so Mine would be either "The Cali", "The Cali Girl" or if I go with a shaken marg it would be "Calita" since thats her nickname and its perfect for a tequila drink hahah

• Hank
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

You can do beer cocktails. A shandy is beer mixed with ginger ale. You can do variations of beer and citrus like grapefruit juice. You can even do a beer margarita.

• C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm doing the WOOWOO and my Fiance is doing old fashion, naming them after our dogs and the cat will be a tequila shot.

• Meghan
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Its hard to say since we are not liquor drinkers we both love beer and i also love white claws haha thats why i'm at a loss on how to create and drink and looking for ideas!

• Hank
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

What do you like? Signature drinks are usually more about something that is unique to the couple rather than making something that please the masses.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics