Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jenny
Frequent user September 2022 Ontario

Where to find garters for ladies with big thighs?

Jenny, on July 26, 2022 at 12:56 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 7
For my wedding I decided to treat myself and get a bridal subscription box. I was super pumped to receive a garter set (pictured below) only to try it on and 😅 yeah it’s too small for me. So…where’s the best place to buy a garter? I wear a size large (13/14) for pants but my thighs are pretty big since I walk basically everywhere lol 😂 I was hoping for my garter to have a bit of blue so it can be my something blue for the day
Where to find garters for ladies with big thighs? 1

7 Comments

Latest activity by Carine, on July 29, 2022 at 08:59
  • C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I went with Never Knew I needed it's a local place here in Ottawa, my friend got the Advent calendar last Christmas and she had great things. So I will try it out and see if I like it, if not there's so many options.

• Jenny
    Frequent user September 2022 Ontario
    Jenny ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    So the box I get is the Miss to Mrs box 😊 you get a variety of things including shower and bachelorette decorations, planning supplies, and fun day of stuff like the garter (and also those little plastic heel things to keep you from sinking into the grass if you have stilettos!). My favourite things so far are my silky robe and Mrs. clutch bag
  • Kelsey
    Frequent user August 2022 Alberta
    Kelsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I got mine from go girl garter! The come in different sizes and they are not a pull on you put it around your leg. Super comfortable and it's strong enough to hold your phone also!
  • Malyssa
    Expert October 2022 Alberta
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think Id look on Amazon since you can see lots of reviews and they have pretty good return policies.

Quick look and I found this one and first review even mentioned bigger thighs.

Garter on Amazon

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I found mine at ICING by Claires
  • C
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That is pretty, and I am looking up wedding subscription box.

• C
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Weirdest place I found one yesterday at party city in the wedding section it had a blue stone in the middle. Amazon as well would have them.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics