Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Frequent user September 2022 Saskatchewan

Gift for husband to be

Cc, on September 1, 2022 at 12:40 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 8
What are some ideas for a gift for husband morning of wedding other than cuff links lol

8 Comments

Latest activity by Alice, on June 18, 2023 at 05:21
  • E
    Beginner September 2023 Ontario
    Eva ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks for the ideas, but I'm looking for something memorable. I like the idea of pocket watch, btw.

• Jenny
    Frequent user September 2022 Ontario
    Jenny ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Gift for husband to be 1
    This is what I put together 😊
  • C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I made a handkerchief that says sweat rag on it as a funny haha and in small letters tear catcher.

I got him a pair of socks with a note that says in case of cold feet, a kit to make his favorite drink with a note to settle the nerves, a shot glass, a cigar with a note that says your second favorite thing you love, mints with a note mint to be, and a snack with I note saying your not yourself when you are hungry, a pocket watch with a note that says don't be late.

• Kelsey
    Frequent user August 2022 Alberta
    Kelsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Not really morning of but I hired a live painter to paint us at our ceremony as my gift to my now husband. He loved it!
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We decided not to give gifts to each other.
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Your husbamd to be can given a personalized item with the date and name on it so he will cherish the gift forever. You know his taste and style to match his personality.
  • Malyssa
    Expert October 2022 Alberta
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

There are lots of options! Sometimes I just search through etsy to see what people are offering

things like: watches, necklaces, bracelets, socks, cigar cutters, pocket watches, tie clip, money clip, wallet, a grooming kit/bag, fishing lures, ect.

I would think about what your FH hobbies and likes are and go from there.

Since we got engaged, I have been writing letters and notes to my FH and keeping them in a journal that I will give to him morning of. Still trying to decide if I want to get him something else too.

• KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

As my FH's parents are both deceased, I am giving my him a pocket watch with a picture inside of his parents on their wedding day. This way he will be walking down the aisle with him in spirit...

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics