Msss

'Toronto', Ontario · From May 2019

Happily married 🎉

August 16, 2020

1321days 5hrs
M
Elopement Dress Search & Back-up Date Worry
Msss, On June 29, 2020 at 23:56

Hello everyone, I hope this message finds you well! I am in search of an elopement dress for this August (16th - our original wedding date). My fiancé and I made the tough decision to postpone our...

BunnyBride, sunday 19-Jul-20 6 159
M
Postponement Announcement
Msss, On June 8, 2020 at 16:02

Hello everyone, My fiancé and I made the difficult decision to postpone our August wedding to next year (June 2021) because of COVID-19. I've been anxious about sending out a postponement announcement...

Ashley, tuesday 9-Jun-20 7 167
Lindsay
Printing a name & address list
Lindsay, On May 11, 2020 at 23:36

Hello, Does anyone know how I can print a name & address list from the website? Ideally I would like to import it onto a label template but even a list would do. Thanks!

Tori, tuesday 12-May-20 5
M
Engraving on Wedding Band?
Msss, On May 11, 2020 at 23:16

Hello everyone, in March our beloved dog passed away from a worsening heart condition. We were devastated and continue to grieve his loss. Part of our grief stems from the fact that he won't be...

Kaitlyn, wednesday 20-May-20 6 97
Stefanie
Postponing but still getting married on our day
Stefanie, On April 24, 2020 at 10:32

So we made the decision last night that with the looks on things being the earliest of mid July likely for everything to be lifted here and our wedding is for August 8 that it would be best to...

Ashley, monday 4-May-20 10
Arexy
Covid19 - losing faith
Arexy, On March 23, 2020 at 12:24

Hi friends, How is everyone doing today? I’ve been trying my best to stay in good spirits and to take it a day at a time but I’m starting to lose hope. I have a sickening feeling I will have to...

Beatriz, sunday 12-Apr-20 19
Katherine
Questions about Newfoundland!
Katherine, On January 9, 2020 at 08:09

Hi all Newfoundland brides! We’re planning on going there for our honeymoon and I’m thrilled. We’re starting on the west coast and driving to the east. Planning on staying in gros morne for a few days...

Msss, wednesday 8-Apr-20 4
K
Eloping backlash?
Kendell, On April 6, 2020 at 08:13

Hello brides! I am looking for some advice or previous experiences from people who have eloped. My wedding is suppose to be May 30th in Banff. We only had 30 people to begin with but now with Alberta...

Ashley, thursday 9-Apr-20 8
Alicia
Tried to cancel our venue
Alicia, On April 1, 2020 at 14:28

Sooooo my fiancé and I wanted to cancel our venue and just do a small ceremony in the summer with our parents and siblings. But the venue said we have to pay our full amount in order to cancel!!!! I...

Shae-Anne, wednesday 12-Aug-20 25
M
Wedding Events Postponed
Msss, On April 1, 2020 at 14:25

We have been monitoring the situation, been in touch with our venue manager as well as some of our vendors. After experiencing a sudden immediate loss amid this pandemic my fiancé and I have decided...

Ashley, thursday 9-Apr-20 2 118
Briana
What to do with items that have old date?
Briana, On March 27, 2020 at 13:00

Hi All! Here’s a question to the COVID-19 brides who’ve had to change their wedding date. What did or are you going to do with all of the items that have your old date on them? For example, we have...

Ashley, thursday 9-Apr-20 16
Sadie
Calling all brides that have had to postpone!
Sadie, On March 31, 2020 at 22:14

Please, I beg you to share the experience you have had with your florist. We are having a horrible time and even if you could contact yours and ask what they would do in a situation such as this. We...

Joey, friday 3-Apr-20 5
Sarah
Have you picked a date “just in case”?
Sarah, On March 23, 2020 at 20:09

Our wedding is at the end of August, and obviously much can change from now until then! However I have it in my head that we may need a backup date and for now I am thinking April. I won’t want to...

Ashley, thursday 9-Apr-20 29
M
Advice Needed
Msss, On March 20, 2020 at 17:25

Hello everyone, My fiancé and I have had to deal with the horrible misfortune of being double booked not too long ago. We did a lot of work on our end to coordinate the new date with all of our...

Msss, monday 23-Mar-20 5
Gloria
Aug wedding
Gloria, On March 17, 2020 at 10:18

Anyone else having an August wedding? I know it’s months away and hopefully by then we’ll have everything under control but is anyone worried? I was very chill till now but seeing everything shut down...

Taylor, sunday 5-Apr-20 25
Sadia
Covid-19 + wedding season
Sadia, On March 11, 2020 at 23:31

I feel like this conversation was bound to come up. Any brides on here that are *starting* to get a little alarmed/concerned that the virus might interfere with their wedding? Do they even offer...

Amanda, friday 19-Jun-20 267 10
Melissa
Online wedding sites
Melissa, On March 12, 2020 at 19:37

Does anyone know of wedding websites where you can create a page, send invites by email and people can RSVP through the site?

Shannon, wednesday 18-Mar-20 18
Shauna
Leaving rings on for yoga or gym?
Shauna, On March 4, 2020 at 09:53

I usually leave my engagement ring at home when I go to yoga or the gym, but sometimes I go right after work, so I still have my ring on. The yoga studio I got to doesn't have lockers, just cubbies,...

Shauna, sunday 22-Aug-21 19
Hank
Save the Date and Invite Ettiquette
Hank, On February 27, 2020 at 17:16

Assuming you are friends with both people, or at least know them, and you have both of their contacts, do you send out invites and save the dates to one person or both?

Francesca, thursday 12-Mar-20 10
Jennifer
Is it possible to get married on a Monday?
Jennifer, On February 25, 2020 at 17:17

If it is... What are all the pros and cons?

Ashley, tuesday 3-Mar-20 7
M
Wedding Website Address Question
Msss, On February 23, 2020 at 18:48

Hello everyone, I have chosen to create a wedding website and I have prepared an rsvp/details card along with my invitation to let my guests know which web address to enter BUT I have a question...

Ashley, tuesday 25-Feb-20 4 74
M
Guest Accommodations Recommendations/advice
Msss, On February 19, 2020 at 20:55

Hello everyone, My fiancé and I invited my aunts and uncles to the wedding (all of whom live in Italy). At first, only three individuals were coming and now I have been told that six more may come...

Ashley, tuesday 25-Feb-20 15
M
rsvp cards & envelopes or postcards - yay or nay?
Msss, On February 21, 2020 at 00:26

I've noticed both options while browsing and editing my own version. Any thoughts? Risk of damage or privacy concern? Creative and totally fine?

Ashley, tuesday 25-Feb-20 8
T
Vista Print - Reception only invites
Taylor, On February 20, 2020 at 14:26

Hi everyone, I'm just curious if anyone ordered "reception only" invite cards from Vista Print? We are having a very small ceremony, so most invites will be the reception cards. I notice on Vista...

Chelsea, sunday 23-Feb-20 9
Desiree
Day of coordinator
Desiree, On February 13, 2020 at 22:30

Do you think it’s worth getting a day of coordinator? (we have no wedding party) just worried about timing and making schedules. I found a decent deal but torn if this service is really needed🤔

Ashley, tuesday 18-Feb-20 12
Alanna
Guest List Etiquette for Destination Wedding
Alanna, On February 12, 2020 at 11:00

Hello everyone, I'm hoping some couples can give some advice on wedding destination guest list etiquette. As a mixed Canadian/Italian couple, we have decided to get married in Italy for numerous...

Ashley, tuesday 10-Mar-20 15
T
Opinions?
Taylor, On February 11, 2020 at 17:01

So I'm not sure if I'm overthinking this one, but any opinions would be appreciated! Our wedding is in September and is outdoors. While it should be warm in the daytime it often cools off in the...

Vinod, wednesday 19-Feb-20 11 1
Hayley
Groom's Wedding Band Search
Hayley, On February 11, 2020 at 12:05

Hey everyone! My FH is struggling to find a wedding band that he likes and wondered if anyone could share where their OH found theirs? He really likes damascus steel/ tungsten. Thanks!!

Ashley, wednesday 12-Feb-20 9
M
Wedding Favours...when they are left behind
Msss, On February 10, 2020 at 20:25

Hello everyone! My fiancé and I have selected our wedding favours and will be putting in our order soon but we recently attended a wedding and most of the favours were left behind. We are beginning to...

Kara, sunday 16-Feb-20 16

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics