Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sadie
Beginner October 2020 Ontario

Calling all brides that have had to postpone!

Sadie, on March 31, 2020 at 22:14 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 5

Please, I beg you to share the experience you have had with your florist.

We are having a horrible time and even if you could contact yours and ask what they would do in a situation such as this.

We are in this together unfortunately my OLD florist is not.

5 Comments

Latest activity by Joey, on April 3, 2020 at 13:01
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

What happened with your florist, Sadie? Are they not able to reschedule with you?

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I havent had to postpone at least not yet waiting till may to decide..... but i would contact them and be yellin at them! this is not your fault you need to postpone!!

• M
    Frequent user August 2020 Ontario
    Msss ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our florist is very accommodating; another vendor, however, is not. Over the phone, the other vendor mentioned a penalty and full payment upfront (we have paid two thirds of our total cost) if we postpone (we haven't received any service or materials, I might add). This is a difficult time for us all so I don't quite understand why some vendors feel the need to make it even more difficult.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Its terrible to hear your old florist isn't wanting to work with you through this time of crisis. They should be more understanding and to change the date. Its good to hear that other brides in this time too are able to have their florist to be grateful to work towards the new date chosen. For those on the other side of the coin, I hope they do something to meet your expectations.
  • S
    Expert September 2020 Quebec
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi sadie,

I'm sorry your having a hard time. Our florist said not to worry they will work with us with. Basically They will accommodate out needs.

May I ask what your florist is telling you?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics