Skip to main content
Chelsea
Chelsea

'Calgary', Alberta · From May 2018

I knew I would marry Mathieu every since we met and fell in love in September 2010 when we were only 17 and 19 years old. We got engaged on the beach in... View more

I knew I would marry Mathieu every since we met and fell in love in September 2010 when we were only 17 and 19 years old. We got engaged on the beach in California on May 2nd, 2018 and cannot wait to finally be husband and wife! Our June 6th, 2020 wedding will be SO worth the wait!

Happily married 🎉

June 6, 2020

1441days 12hrs
Kelsie
Live Streaming Ceremony Quote
Kelsie, On August 18, 2020 at 11:18

Hi there, just wondering for those that have decided to live stream - how much did it cost or how much have you been quoted? I have a family friend who owns a company and offered his services to live...

Kelsie, thursday 10-Sep-20 5
Amelia
Hashtag History
Amelia, On August 12, 2020 at 21:13

For those of you who used a hashtag or have picked one already what are you using? I'm a big fan of the meaning behind what hashtags people pick, so please share!

Sake, thursday 20-Aug-20 22
L
We did it, We got married during Covid!
LJ Hisey, On July 26, 2020 at 09:55

We did it! Let me tell you I am so glad we decided to go with the flow and have an intimate wedding in our parents backyard. It was so special and amazing to have the closest 25 people with us to...

Veronica, wednesday 5-Aug-20 19
Megan
I’m searching for a song to walk down the isle to
Megan, On July 16, 2020 at 12:41

My fiancé and I have been together since high school. We fought through a year of being apart when we went away to school we then moved in together and supported each other though four years of...

Laura, wednesday 22-Jul-20 11
Sadia
We did it!
Sadia, On July 8, 2020 at 00:21

After an extremely gruelling three weeks, we managed to pull it all off and have the perfect backyard wedding ever. 07.03.2020

Geneviève, monday 13-Jul-20 17 5
Jennifer
Small Ceremony vs Dance
Jennifer, On June 22, 2020 at 12:25

Okay, So as my Fiance and I were talking we only want a small intimate wedding, that being said we are only looking at possibly 30 to the ceremony, including our wedding party, which makes up 10...

Ashley, sunday 28-Jun-20 11
Veronica
Our Covid-19 Choice
Veronica, On June 20, 2020 at 17:10

Hello WW, Well here is my post regarding Covid and our October wedding! While we have not officially postponed yet, (we always said we will wait until July and we are going to) I just am not seeing...

Veronica, thursday 25-Jun-20 16
T
Decor Rental
Teri, On June 19, 2020 at 23:11

Hi! Looking for recommendations for decor rental in the Banff area. Thanks!

Teri, wednesday 24-Jun-20 2
Chelsea
Officially a Mrs!
Chelsea, On June 8, 2020 at 13:08

WE DID IT! After postponing our wedding reception to 10/10/2020, we decided that it was still important to get married on our original date of 06/06/2020. We were so lucky to have such an incredible...

Sheri-Lyn, wednesday 24-Jun-20 16
C
Food Truck?
Cassandra, On June 8, 2020 at 12:50

Hey Everyone, We are looking into having a food truck for our catering and I was wondering if anyone had any idea on what their pricing looked like? OR had any tips on where to begin searching for...

Ashley, thursday 11-Jun-20 9
Jade
Elope and then reception later?
Jade, On March 26, 2020 at 09:57

Hi all! Our wedding is June 26 and with all the craziness going on, I doubt we’ll be able to keep our date. I wanted to know if some brides have considered either eloping or having a super small...

Chelsea, saturday 9-May-20 46 2
J
June weddings
Jordan, On April 1, 2020 at 17:48

How are we all feeling about June weddings right now? I'm freaking out about having to postpone for a second time.

Ashley, thursday 9-Apr-20 8
K
Notifying of Postponement/cancellation
Karly, On April 1, 2020 at 21:03

Sorry if this has been asked already but for those of you who are postponing or cancelling your weddings - how are you letting your guests know? It looks like we will be cancelling so I was thinking...

Chelsea, friday 3-Apr-20 8
Emily
Hoop/wreath bouquet
Emily, On March 3, 2020 at 14:37

Hi fellow planners!! I’m wondering what you all think of this style? I’ve been loving it but I’m wondering if it would look awkward in pictures... what do you all think? 🧐 I’ll be making my bouquets...

Lisa, friday 17-Apr-20 16 1
Grace
Covid- 19 June 6, 2020 wedding
Grace, On March 20, 2020 at 14:59

Hi to all my brides out there! what a crazy moment in time we’re currently in. My heart goes out to all of the brides that have had to cancel or postpone weddings thus far 💕 My wedding is June 6, 2020...

Ely, friday 4-Jun-21 64 1
Lynnie
Green or Red Light: Last Dance?
Lynnie, On March 9, 2020 at 09:05

Are you planning one final private spin with your future spouse to end the reception? Or selecting the perfect song for all your guests to hit the floor for one last dance? Or is this one extra thing...

Julia, monday 14-Sep-20 24
Lynnie
Green or Red Light: Wedding Favours?

Wedding favours are an item that keeps coming up for debate when it comes to cutting down on wedding costs! Are you giving guest favours the red light? Or keeping them going? Photo from Baking Up...

Veronica, monday 26-Oct-20 35
Lynnie
Green or Red Light: Wedding Band?

Live bands can have a big impact on your reception, but they also mean big bucks!! 💰 Have you already decided on a DJ, or are you entertaining thoughts of a live band? Does a live band get your green...

Julia, monday 14-Sep-20 27
Lynnie
Green or Red Light: Table Names?

Table names are a fun reception trend, and an easy way to get creative with your theme! What's your take on using table names instead of standard table numbers? Are you giving table names a green or...

Julia, tuesday 15-Sep-20 25
Lynnie
Green or Red Light: Top Table?

Will you and your wedding party have front row seats at a head table at your reception? Or have you decided on a sweetheart table, or another seating selection? Are you giving the green light to a...

Amanda, wednesday 16-Sep-20 28
Cliodhna
Green or Red Light: Assigned Seating?
Cliodhna, On March 9, 2020 at 09:05

How nitty-gritty are you getting with your seating plan? Are you assigning tables or going one step further by assigning seats too? Are you green lighting this additional level of seating chart...

Stephanie, friday 3-Apr-20 25
Cliodhna
Green or Red Light: Wedding Hashtag?

Are you and your fiance(e) social media savvy? How about your guests? Will you encourage social sharing of your day with a custom wedding hashtag? Will you green light a wedding hashtag? Photo by...

Stephanie, friday 3-Apr-20 28
Cliodhna
Green or Red Light: Something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue?

How do you feel about the ‘Old, New, Borrowed and Blue’ tradition? Is this something you and your fiance(e) will incorporate into your wedding? If so, how will you? Something old, something new,...

Casey, monday 23-Mar-20 24
Cliodhna
Green or Red Light: First Look?

Where do you and your fiance(e) fall on the first look debate? Is this something you want to do on your wedding day? Is a first look getting the green light for your wedding? Photo by Zahra Zaman...

Natasha, saturday 25-Feb-23 38
Cliodhna
Green or Red Light: An Engagement Party?

Will you have an engagement party to celebrate with friends and family? Or is this something you and your fiance(e) would rather skip? Are you green lighting an engagement party? Photo by Alcock...

Casey, monday 23-Mar-20 24
Michaela
Vegas Bachelorette!!
Michaela, On March 5, 2020 at 15:51

My 3 bridesmaids and I are headed to Vegas next week for my bachelorette party! MOH organized a club crawl night including male strippers! 😂 any budget friendly must see/do things to do on our other...

Ashley, friday 6-Mar-20 6
Sarah
Azazie.ca bridesmaid dresses
Sarah, On March 3, 2020 at 14:13

Hello ladies, Has anyone recently ordered bridesmaid or mother dresses from azazie.ca? Did you get charged for duty fees? I’m so confused because under the dresses I like, it says “faster shipping +...

Megan, tuesday 12-May-20 13 1
Alysha
Does the Bride do something for her girls on the Bach?
Alysha, On March 2, 2020 at 12:22

Hi ladies! I'm going on my bach weekend and wanted to know if anyone did something to show appreciation to your bach guests? I don't know anything about the weekend so not sure what exactly to do. My...

Ashley, wednesday 4-Mar-20 12
Cliodhna
Are you DIYing your favours?
Cliodhna, On February 24, 2020 at 09:05

Have you decided to do favours? If so, are you taking the time to craft them yourself? Or outsourcing this to a trusted vendor? Are you DIYing your favours? Photo from Pinterest ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ If you missed...

Katelyn, saturday 29-Aug-20 24
Cliodhna
Are you DIYing your cake topper?

Will your decoration sitting on top of your wedding cake be one of your own creations, or supplied by your baker or florist? Are you DIYing your cake topper? Photo by 52Forty Photography Next...

Laura, monday 9-Mar-20 22
Cliodhna
Are you DIYing your card box?

Will you try your hand at creating your own card box? Perhaps your venue has something you can use? Or have you decided to buy or rent one? Are you DIYing your card box? Photo from Masterpiece Events...

Laura, monday 9-Mar-20 21

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics