Skip to main content
Beginner June 2020 Saskatchewan

June weddings

Jordan, on April 1, 2020 at 17:48 Posted in WeddingWire 0 8
How are we all feeling about June weddings right now? I'm freaking out about having to postpone for a second time.


Latest activity by Ashley, on April 9, 2020 at 17:20
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute

    I hope this is all done with by june!!

    • Reply
  • J
    Beginner June 2020 Saskatchewan
    Jordan ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    We have penciled in November 13th 2020 also now
    • Reply
  • Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    I just postponed my June 6 wedding to 10/10/2020
    • Reply
  • Tanya
    Beginner June 2021 Ontario
    Tanya ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message

    Ask if they will hold it for you until you have more definite information from the Government. Our vendors all have a date on hold for us "just in case." Our original date is also June 27th. We are holding off until end of April/beginning of May to make the final decision.

    • Reply
  • Courtney
    Newbie September 2020 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    My wedding is June 27th and we have contacted all our vendors and they are all available September 5th. We just can’t decide whether or not to pull the plug and officially move it. I don’t want to give up hope on our original date but I also don’t want to loose the sept 5th date. This is so hard
    • Reply
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    I'm worried about postponing for the first time so I can't imagine how stressed you must be thinking about re-postponing.

    Honestly this is mostly out of our control (other than staying home and washing our hands a bunch of course!). I agree with the others that picking a date in May to decide is your best option. Until then try not to worry too much.
    • Reply
  • Sasha
    Frequent user June 2020 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    I'm getting married June 27 and I am waiting until May to make the decision. I'll probably make the decision end of May..
    No one knows at this point but I am waiting until I really need to make the decision you know..
    • Reply
  • Madisyn
    Expert February 2020 Ontario
    Madisyn ·
    • Dispute
    We postponed our April 11th wedding to June 19th. We are trying to be hopeful that there's a chance of it happening, but we are very aware that it could get cancelled. We really don't know what to think or how to plan... We just don't want to wait any longer, so we're hoping this madness let's up in 10 weeks.
    • Reply

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles


WeddingWire Article Topics