Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Michaela
Beginner September 2021 Alberta

Vegas Bachelorette!!

Michaela, on March 5, 2020 at 15:51 Posted in Before the wedding 0 6
My 3 bridesmaids and I are headed to Vegas next week for my bachelorette party! MOH organized a club crawl night including male strippers! 😂 any budget friendly must see/do

things to do on our other two days while there?

6 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on March 6, 2020 at 14:38
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

OMGGG that sounds so fun. i did that a couple years ago for another bach. we went to chef ramseys resurant and had an amazing dinner, we also went and saw a vegas show and just walk the strip and do some shopping!!!!!!!!

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That sounds like so much fun!

I'm not sure if Vegas is the same as Montreal, but there the better you tip the closer to the stage they seat you at the male strip club. It was *almost* too close at times 🍆😳
  • Kirsten
    Frequent user April 2020 Alberta
    Kirsten ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Pool party are the mirage, it is during the day and so much fun. If you find a promoter, which isn't really hard to find, you can get on the guest list and women drink for free at the pool party before 2pm. We did this for my friends bachelorette and it is so much fun. I am down for anything water and music lol
  • Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Tom's Urban at NYNY has an awesome happy hour!! Also just be willing to wing it! The strip is full of promoters, so you likely will be able to get into any club for free!! I just got back from my Vegas bachelorette a few weeks ago - you're gonna have a blast!

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    A few of my friends and I did Vegas a few years ago. We loved the wheel (we got a deal on groupon to go up in the wheel and have open bar) it was pretty cool.

If you wanna do why pool parties, etc. get your tickets in advance OR you can wait til your there and try to get in free through their promoters down there (I never did this - I bought everything in advance).
  • Samantha
    Super June 2021 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I loved the zip line down Fremont Street! It was so cool at night because of all the lights

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics