Hi to all my brides out there! what a crazy moment in time we’re currently in. My heart goes out to all of the brides that have had to cancel or postpone weddings thus far 💕
My wedding is June 6, 2020 in Peterborough, On. Our wedding has 60 guests. I am struggling to know if i should wait it out until mid April to see what is happening, or be proactive and reschedule for later in summer now.
i really need your advice.
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here