Skip to main content
Kelsie
Beginner September 2020 Alberta

Live Streaming Ceremony Quote

Kelsie, on August 18, 2020 at 11:18 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 5
Saved
Hi there, just wondering for those that have decided to live stream - how much did it cost or how much have you been quoted? I have a family friend who owns a company and offered his services to live stream our ceremony. For him, his two crew members and the equipment rental the quote was $1650. My fiance thinks it's high but I wasn't sure as I didn't have anything to compare it to. If anyone could give me some insight on this it would be much appreciated! Thank you!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Kelsie, on September 10, 2020 at 18:16
  • Kelsie
    Beginner September 2020 Alberta
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute

Thank you for the input everyone! Apparently a big chunk of the money goes towards the equipment rental since he doesn't have his own. He has since lowered the price a bit and offered to edit the recorded ceremony so we have a video to show to guests who are unable to attend this year. Now the price now makes more sense for us! Good luck planning during this uncertain time Smiley heart

• Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    Our photographer was able to add on the livestream service for $300, so that seems incredibly high to me
  • Christiana
    Super November 2020 British Columbia
    Christiana ·
    • Dispute
    That seems incredibly high for something tons of people are DIYing. I can’t imagine why three people would be necessary. Like Hank said, this seems like a quote for videography rather than live streaming.
  • Joanna
    Newbie August 2020 British Columbia
    Joanna ·
    • Dispute
    Mine is about $600 in Vancouver. I've seen prices ranging from $450-$1000 but $1650 seems pretty high.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    TBH, I think he's quoting a price for professional videography. For live stream, you really don't need 3 crew to shoot and it's pretty easy to DIY.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics