Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kelsie
Beginner September 2020 Alberta

Live Streaming Ceremony Quote

Kelsie, on August 18, 2020 at 11:18 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 5
Hi there, just wondering for those that have decided to live stream - how much did it cost or how much have you been quoted? I have a family friend who owns a company and offered his services to live stream our ceremony. For him, his two crew members and the equipment rental the quote was $1650. My fiance thinks it's high but I wasn't sure as I didn't have anything to compare it to. If anyone could give me some insight on this it would be much appreciated! Thank you!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Kelsie, on September 10, 2020 at 18:16
  • Kelsie
    Beginner September 2020 Alberta
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thank you for the input everyone! Apparently a big chunk of the money goes towards the equipment rental since he doesn't have his own. He has since lowered the price a bit and offered to edit the recorded ceremony so we have a video to show to guests who are unable to attend this year. Now the price now makes more sense for us! Good luck planning during this uncertain time Smiley heart

• Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our photographer was able to add on the livestream service for $300, so that seems incredibly high to me
  • Christiana
    Super November 2020 British Columbia
    Christiana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That seems incredibly high for something tons of people are DIYing. I can’t imagine why three people would be necessary. Like Hank said, this seems like a quote for videography rather than live streaming.
  • Joanna
    Newbie August 2020 British Columbia
    Joanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Mine is about $600 in Vancouver. I've seen prices ranging from $450-$1000 but $1650 seems pretty high.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    TBH, I think he's quoting a price for professional videography. For live stream, you really don't need 3 crew to shoot and it's pretty easy to DIY.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics