Skip to main content
Samantha
Samantha

Burlington, Ontario · From June 2017

I got married on June 29, 2018 to the love of my life!

Happily married 🎉

June 29, 2018

2099days 10hrs
Samantha
Just Married!
Samantha, On July 3, 2018 at 05:41

Hello lovelies! I'm officially married! On Friday I married my best friend, and it was magical. Literally, not ONE thing went wrong! the weather was beautiful, the venue was perfect, and every guest...

Samantha, monday 16-Jul-18 54
Catherine
Married!
Catherine, On June 17, 2018 at 18:10

Since people have sharing sneak peaks from their photographers, I thought I’d share my favourite from my wedding yesterday. It rained all morning but the weather cleared in time for perfect outdoor...

Jessica, thursday 21-Jun-18 23
Emilie
When did you realize he was “the one”?
Emilie, On June 13, 2016 at 16:41

Hi ladies! One of my friends once told me she knew she had found the right man on the first night they went on a date together. As they left the restaurant, he said something that caught her...

Krista, sunday 20-May-18 12
Lynnie
Who is getting married in Ontario in 2018?
Lynnie, On February 20, 2018 at 15:10

Calling all 2018 Ontario couples!! This discussion is for you! Share where and when you're getting married, a little something about yourself or your wedding!

Vinod, sunday 23-Sep-18 38
Lynnie
What's your "Plus One" plan?
Lynnie, On May 15, 2018 at 12:48

How are you handling "plus ones' for your wedding guests? Are you giving out no "plus ones" and inviting guests with their significant other by name? Are you giving "plus ones" to the members of your...

Vinod, saturday 20-Oct-18 25
Emily
Are you changing your last name?
Emily, On April 25, 2018 at 10:02

Hi friends! So I have been flip flopping back and forth about whether or not to change my last name. I love my name, but want cohesiveness with my future children. What are some of your reasons for...

Donna, tuesday 10-Jul-18 51
Trudy
Marriage certificates and previous marriages
Trudy, On May 10, 2018 at 16:21

Hello, I’m feeling desperate and I’m not sure if anyone can help me or if this is even an appropriate place for a question like this. My fiancé and I have set a date for our September wedding. He is...

Vinod, wednesday 22-Aug-18 15
Emilie
My Low-Cost Wedding: DIY Hairstyle
Emilie, On October 31, 2016 at 07:05

Hi wonderful brides A great way to save on beauty for your wedding is to style your hair yourself and there are definitely some great ideas to do so! Which one would you choose for a low-cost wedding?...

Samantha, wednesday 16-May-18 7
Joey
Do you plan your wedding at work?
Joey, On May 14, 2018 at 08:42

It's time to confess whether wedding planning has taken over your life! When no one is looking at your screen, do you sneak peaks at cake designs, place orders for your decor pieces, and check the...

Samantha, friday 29-Oct-21 40
Holly
Planning Just Got Interesting!
Holly, On May 5, 2018 at 14:41

Planning a wedding can be hard and stressful, planning a wedding alone can add to that..and planning a wedding from another province can be even more stressful! Well now not only am I primarily...

Holly, monday 14-May-18 19
Gina
Plated vs Buffet Dinner.
Gina, On May 4, 2018 at 16:12

I’m back and forth on having a plated dinner (4 course) vs a buffet. The problem with a plated dinner is that there won’t be an option (they don’t allow options for over 60 people) for either beef,...

Natalie, thursday 2-Aug-18 54
Joey
DIY or Buy? - Favours
Joey, On April 16, 2018 at 08:47

We want to know what wedding projects you're taking on by yourself, and which you are leaving up to the professionals. Finally, when your guests head home at the end of the celebration, will their...

Vinod, sunday 19-Aug-18 35
Kelli
Invitations
Kelli, On January 4, 2018 at 00:13

Has anyone used Vistaprint for their invitations?

Samantha, wednesday 17-Jan-18 20
M
Sneak peak from our engagement session
Marina, On December 31, 2017 at 16:18

My partner and I just got back a sneak peak from our engagement session. For both engagement and wedding, we are going for urban photography and our photographer did a marvellous job in making our...

Samantha, monday 8-Jan-18 27
Lynnie
How did you pick your wedding date?
Lynnie, On August 24, 2017 at 11:05

How did you decide on your wedding date? There are SO many different things to consider from season to weather to holidays to scheduling with friends and family to venue availability and don't forget...

Jenna, monday 22-Apr-19 54
Joey
How large is your guest list?
Joey, On August 7, 2017 at 13:46

One of your first tasks in planning your wedding is to make a rough guest list - this dictates what size venue you need and greatly impacts your budget. So I'm curious, how many guests are you...

Holly, tuesday 20-Feb-18 57
Kim
Wedding planner: to get or not to get
Kim, On December 21, 2017 at 11:50

I need some help with this. Do you guys think this is necessary? I know it’s going to be a big day and I don’t want to take on too much (which seems to be my thing), but is a wedding planner...

Tradingabyss, monday 8-Jan-18 26
Shaina
Losing Weight
Shaina, On December 21, 2017 at 23:02

Is anybody trying to lose weight for the big day? Got any tips for a junk-food-loving feeling-eater? LOL. I wasn't too worried about the weight thing because my FH loves me the way I am and I was...

Samantha, thursday 4-Jan-18 28
Lynnie
Budget breakdown: how are you divvying things up?
Lynnie, On January 3, 2018 at 13:05

Let's breakdown your wedding budget! What are you splurging or saving on? Where is most of your money going? Which vendors are you prioritizing? Share your wedding budget breakdown! ***** Need help...

Peggy, tuesday 17-Apr-18 15
Samantha
What to do now?
Samantha, On January 1, 2018 at 15:23

Happy new year everyone! With it now being 2018, we are less than 6 months away to our big day! We have the following done: - Booked a venue for both ceremony and reception; have a DJ; photographer;...

Samantha, thursday 4-Jan-18 11
Lynnie
Royal Wedding Watch!
Lynnie, On November 28, 2017 at 12:50

Congrats to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle on their engagement! I can't wait to hear about their wedding plans Who else is excited for another royal wedding? Photo from @kensingtonroyal The ring is...

Jennifer, tuesday 1-May-18 10
Joey
Which celebrity's wedding would you steal?
Joey, On December 16, 2017 at 14:05

Are you a followers of famous weddings? Which do you admire the most? If you could take a celebrity wedding and replicate it, whose would you choose? Or would you pick and choose parts of several...

Brittany, friday 13-Apr-18 9
Stephanie
Shared account or separate?
Stephanie, On January 2, 2018 at 14:03

Sorry if this question is too personal! Just wanting to get an idea of pros and cons of sharing a bank account or keeping separate ones. Thanks.

Vinod, sunday 12-Aug-18 20
Stephanie
Suits
Stephanie, On January 2, 2018 at 10:43

I am looking for a retailer to get my FHs suit for the wedding. Where did everyone go to get theirs? Moores, Tip Top Tailors, etc? Where did you find the best quality and price suit? It will probably...

Vanessa, friday 5-Jan-18 7
Joey
Dealing with (unwanted) opinions from family and friends
Joey, On January 2, 2018 at 08:05

Whether you've been planning for months now, or whether you're one of our newly engaged members who is just starting the process, you'll know that as soon as you announce your engagement suddenly...

Shontelle, wednesday 7-Feb-18 12
Breanne
Help!!! Opinions on Pre-wedding Honeymoon
Breanne, On January 1, 2018 at 22:26

Good Evening Everyone!!! I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday season and that 2018 is treating you well! Me and my FH are getting married on September 21st, 2019. We were planning on going on our...

Erin, wednesday 3-Jan-18 9
Stephanie
What colour suits?
Stephanie, On January 2, 2018 at 13:55

Hi all, Just wondering what colour of suits you are all going with. Black? Grey? White? What about shirts and ties? Same colour as each other, different colours from your theme? My fiance is actually...

Summer, friday 5-Jan-18 19
Samantha
St. Catharines Bridal Shops
Samantha, On November 2, 2017 at 09:01

Where have you guys had luck with this? I'm hoping to find something in the area, but it all seems really expensive, and we are on a tight budget. Anyone know of a place in St. Catharines that has...

Samantha, monday 1-Jan-18 7
Samantha
Sephora for day of?
Samantha, On November 6, 2017 at 14:57

Has anyone gone to Sephora for their day of makeup? Either those 15 minute ones or the half hour sit downs? Trying to find something reasonably priced if I'm not going to DIY it.

Janaya, friday 28-Sep-18 16

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics