Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lynnie
WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina

Royal Wedding Watch!

Lynnie, on November 28, 2017 at 12:50 Posted in Famous weddings 0 10

Congrats to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle on their engagement!

I can't wait to hear about their wedding plans Smiley ring Smiley heart

Who else is excited for another royal wedding?

Royal Wedding Watch! 1

Photo from @kensingtonroyal

The ring is gorgeous and I love the personal details! According to my internet research (Smiley tongue ) - the big middle diamond is from Botswana where they've visited together earlier this year, and the smaller diamonds are from Princess Diana's own jewel collection!

Royal Wedding Watch! 2

Photo: Dominic Lipinski/PA Images/Getty Images

10 Comments

Latest activity by Jennifer, on May 1, 2018 at 23:53
  • Jennifer
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m so excited! Love Meghan Markle!
  • Marcia
    Super August 2018 Manitoba
    Marcia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm excited for the royal wedding, I'm having a viewing party at my place! I love wedding season Smiley smile !

• Samantha
    Frequent user June 2018 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I couldn't have cared less about Prince William and Duchess Kate's wedding but MAN am I excited for this one!! I love her, and I think they're adorable. Plus, they are totally making history and I'm so excited!!

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I doubt she would! Shes going to be a busy gal!
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love this! I am so excited to see their wedding and the new directions they will take the monarchy. Will be interesting to see if Megan continues to work in Hollywood at all.

• Chanelle
    Frequent user September 2019 British Columbia
    Chanelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am SUPER excited for this! I loved watching Will and Kate's, I was living in Australia at the time so it was extra popular there.

I work with seniors and am already planning a whole "english week" full of english traditions, capping off with a royal high tea with fascinators, wedding decor, and watching the wedding live all together.

• Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I usually have no interest in the Royals but since it was everywhere I decided to check them out. I never heard of Meghan before but I watched that interview they did and she seems so genuine and sweet! You can tell they truly love each other. And the story behind the engagement ring is soooo special and romantic
  • Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oh that ring is gorgeous and so sentimental! I don't follow the royals a whole lot but it's always good to hear when one is engaged! Congratulations to them!
  • Ashleigh
    Devoted August 2018 Ontario
    Ashleigh ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am obsessed with the Royal's! I'm just hoping our dresses are very different and that we don't have the same wedding date because I WILL live stream their wedding (at my wedding) if I have to. Smiley xd
  • Ashley
    Expert March 2018 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have been obsessively watching this since yesterday! I also love how Harry was wearing a Navy suit and Meghan was wearing a hunter green dress because that is exactly what my bridesmaids and grooms men will be wearing! Smiley heart

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics