Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Samantha
Frequent user June 2018 Ontario

St. Catharines Bridal Shops

Samantha, on November 2, 2017 at 09:01 Posted in Ontario 0 7

Where have you guys had luck with this? I'm hoping to find something in the area, but it all seems really expensive, and we are on a tight budget. Anyone know of a place in St. Catharines that has affordable prices??

I also need some accessories.. I'm gonna keep it really simple though, anyone have any ideas in that regard?

7 Comments

Latest activity by Samantha, on January 1, 2018 at 16:36
  • Samantha
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yeah, most dresses were a little to pricey for me. I actually found my dress but at David's Bridal in New York!

• Ellen
    Curious October 2019 Ontario
    Ellen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Have you looked at the second dance store on St. Paul (downtown)??

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

There have been a few brides on here who bought their dresses online so maybe make a post about that to get some advice and opinions.

• Samantha
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It's pretty small (like, $500 max). I was told that going online the fabrics would be cheap and wouldn't look great. Thank you! Yeah I hope so too, the dresses supposedly start at $199, so fingers crossed I find something!

• Erin
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    What's your dress budget? You can also try looking online and finding something on sale. I hope the pop up shop works out for you!

• Samantha
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I have, they just seem a little too much for our budget...there's a pop up dress shop by Opportunity Bridal that I'm going to, and there is a consignment shop in the area, but the consignment shop still has really expensive pieces, so I'm hoping to find something at the pop up shop.

• Erin
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Have you tried looking through the vendors on Wedding Wire? Also try looking through Facebook groups in your area. You may also want to consider consignment wedding dress stores.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics