Skip to main content
Tiffany
Tiffany

Lakefield, Ontario · From July 2016

We have been together for 5 years and getting married this October. We have a kitty, who we love! I am pretty much done planning the big things - just a... View more

We have been together for 5 years and getting married this October. We have a kitty, who we love! I am pretty much done planning the big things - just a few little things left!

Happily married 🎉

October 14, 2017

2379days 21hrs
Joey
How long before the wedding did you choose your special songs?
Joey, On March 19, 2018 at 07:51

We're once again talking about wedding planning timelines - compare your timeline with us and share your advice with those who are still crossing items off their to-do lists. Your processional, your...

Jessie, tuesday 19-Jun-18 23
Jen889
My bridal shower
Jen889, On March 19, 2018 at 13:43

Hi everyone, My bridal shower was yesterday and after months of planning, it went so smoothly and was amazing! So happy!! Just want to share some photos of my afternoon tea bridal shower as I was so...

Jen889, friday 23-Mar-18 29
Lindsay
How much alcohol
Lindsay, On March 21, 2018 at 15:00

We are doing a toonie bar. We have 130 guests. How much beer/liquor would you buy?

Jennifer, wednesday 21-Mar-18 6
Breanne
Flip Flop Baskets
Breanne, On February 13, 2018 at 10:09

Hey all, What are your thoughts on the flip flop baskets for guests? Will you be having one or is it something you find frivolous? Flip Flop Basket

Kristi, friday 3-Aug-18 20
Julie-Ann
Bathroom baskets
Julie-Ann, On February 13, 2018 at 09:04

Do people still do the baskets of products in the bathrooms?

Vinod, wednesday 14-Feb-18 14
Lynnie
Do you wear your ring to sleep?
Lynnie, On February 13, 2018 at 13:05

Do you wear your engagement ring or wedding band to bed? Personally - I can't fall asleep with it on! But my husband wears his band 24/7 What do you do?? Photo from Anzhelika Gekkelman Photography in...

Janaya, saturday 15-Sep-18 49
Hollie
Honeymoon Suggestions
Hollie, On February 6, 2018 at 13:15

Fiance and I are looking for suggestions for a Honeymoon in Canada that is not Niagara Falls. We are willing to travel really anywhere in Canada from Ontario, and open to suggestions in Ontario as...

Stacey, monday 2-Apr-18 16
Kelsey
Acreage wedding
Kelsey, On February 8, 2018 at 11:37

Hello, we we are getting married next summer and my cousin offered out his acreage. Just wonder if anyone is planning an acreage wedding and can tell me what costs I’m expecting. I know I will need to...

Vinod, monday 12-Feb-18 5
Tiffany
Whisky pouring ceremony
Tiffany, On April 6, 2017 at 14:40

We really wanted to include a whisky pouring ceremony during our ceremony (something like a unity ceremony when you light a candle or pour the sand) The Toronto Distillery Company had the Age your own...

Tiffany, thursday 8-Feb-18 6
Candace
Hair/make up
Candace, On January 2, 2018 at 16:46

This may be a dumb question but how are you all arranging for your hair/makeup to be done? A lot of places I have looked at are salons where the bridal party would go there to get both done but I see...

Alyssa, tuesday 15-May-18 54
Tradingabyss
Wedding invites
Tradingabyss, On January 19, 2018 at 17:01

I just have a one page wedding invite and I was wanting to dress it up a bit. I’ve seen people wrap their invites with a knot in some string or something. I would love some ideas and pictures for...

Vinod, wednesday 24-Jan-18 4
Jocelyn
Engagement ring/wedding band
Jocelyn, On January 14, 2018 at 16:48

I know this 2 part question is going to sound ridiculous, but I really need the advice!!! 1: do you wear your engagement ring on the left hand or right during the ceremony? 2: in what order do brides...

Lor, tuesday 23-Jan-18 13
Chantelle
How to pick a dj
Chantelle, On January 20, 2018 at 01:09

How do you pick a DJ if you have never heard them or been to an event they have played at?

Vinod, saturday 27-Jan-18 8
Alexandra
Transportation
Alexandra, On January 17, 2018 at 16:17

I was just hoping to get a review on past bride's experience with transportation services for guest. Did you get lots of use out of the service? Or did you find guests planned their DD or ride and...

Kristine, wednesday 24-Jan-18 6
Bethany
Moores?
Bethany, On January 18, 2018 at 20:21

Hello everyone! Tell me about your experiences with Moores for suit/tuxedo rentals! (specifically in Edmonton but I'm open for accross Canada!). Thank you in advance!

Derek, thursday 25-Aug-22 8
A
In search of an Officiant
Alyssa, On January 18, 2018 at 21:59

Hey ladies! I need some help with finding a wedding Officiant. If anyone knows someone who isn't to expensive that would be great!

Alyssa, monday 12-Feb-18 6
Julie-Ann
Place cards
Julie-Ann, On January 15, 2018 at 09:04

Does any one have any suggestions on where to get place cards printed in short notice in the Ottawa area? I won’t be able to have them done until I have everyone’s meal selections and that only give...

Jessica, thursday 18-Jan-18 7
Jessye
Cost
Jessye, On January 11, 2018 at 00:53

How much is everyone approximately paying for there wedding?

Alessia, sunday 1-Apr-18 62
Daniella
Satin Robes
Daniella, On January 11, 2018 at 16:59

Did any past brides buy satin robes for getting ready the morning of? Is AliExpress a trustworthy site to buy from?

Kristine, monday 15-Jan-18 10
Rebecca
Stag & Doe or Wedding Shower???
Rebecca, On January 12, 2018 at 16:44

I’m torn! I don’t know if I should do a stag and doe or a wedding shower ! I could do a wedding shower and the fiancé can have a stag? I want to go with whatever would be best and of course most...

Rawr, monday 20-Jan-20 11
Melanie
Letterpress Invites
Melanie, On January 13, 2018 at 17:35

Hi everyone! Looking for invite recommendations. I would love to have a single piece invite in letterpress style. Similar to the attached. Trying to be frugal so open to any ideas of where to get...

Brittany, friday 19-Jan-18 8
Sarah
Wedding colours
Sarah, On January 13, 2018 at 04:54

Hey! So I am basically doing these 3 colours, but I would really like to have another colour in Here. Just for little accents here and there. My date is in the middle of December. And we can truly not...

Vinod, friday 19-Jan-18 15
Adrienne
Wedding on a budget
Adrienne, On January 11, 2018 at 09:24

So my partner and I have to put our wedding on hold because of the money issues we are having so I was thinking about signing a wedding on a budget and I'm looking for some advice or even some...

Lyla, thursday 18-Jan-18 12
Alexa
Wedding Songs
Alexa, On January 13, 2018 at 19:58

I am looking for some advice for songs to use. To choose who will be eating first, every table will have a card with a song title on it. when the song comes on that table will go up yo get food. I...

Breanne, friday 19-Jan-18 6
Bethany
Musician/singer
Bethany, On January 13, 2018 at 21:14

So how did you all go about getting music for your ceremony? Did you look at videos on their sites? Did you "hold auditions"? I have no idea how to go about doing this step. And tips or tricks would...

Candace, friday 19-Jan-18 5
Jen
Planning your wedding... while working!
Jen, On January 10, 2018 at 04:35

How many of you are guilty of this? I definitely am. I work A LOT of night shifts and whenever there is a little bit of down time I'm scheduling tastings, fitting appointments, searching for decor,...

Boris, sunday 29-Apr-18 34
Ellen
In Memory
Ellen, On December 31, 2017 at 11:50

Hi! I am looking for some suggestions on how to create an in Memoriam piece for my wedding, it is very important for me to have this, I am just looking for a unique way to do it. Any suggestions?

Holly, monday 15-Jan-18 20
Taylor
Napkins
Taylor, On January 14, 2018 at 17:00

What are you doing for napkins for the dinner ? Any ideas ?

Paige, saturday 15-Dec-18 10
Michelle
Problems with Photographer - Help!
Michelle, On January 15, 2018 at 08:29

So my fiance and I found our photographer last year (June 2017) through a Facebook page that suggested wedding vendors and services from brides that have had their weddings or are still planning....

Erin, friday 19-Jan-18 10
Stephanie
Kitchen Charm
Stephanie, On January 15, 2018 at 14:01

Hey Guys, Has anyone heard of Kitchen Charm? I went to the Bridal Expo in Edmonton and received a call from Kitchen Charm. They said if I partake in the 90 minute presentation of cookware that I would...

Catherine, sunday 19-Nov-23 23
Courtney
Day of Timeline
Courtney, On January 11, 2018 at 13:32

I'm starting to put together our time line for the day.. but I'm seriously at a loss on how to handle all the reception stuff. - When do you do the first dance? - When do you do parent dances...

Erin, thursday 18-Jan-18 11
Janine
Photographer - Price vs Talent
Janine, On November 4, 2017 at 14:52

I am having a hard time choosing a photographer to contact, the ones I like seem on the higher end and the ones that fit in or below budget leave a bit to be desired. The artist in me wants beautiful...

Janine, thursday 5-Apr-18 26

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics