Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Taylor
Frequent user June 2018 Ontario

Napkins

Taylor, on January 14, 2018 at 17:00 Posted in Wedding reception 0 10
What are you doing for napkins for the dinner ? Any ideas ?

10 Comments

Latest activity by Paige, on December 15, 2018 at 10:48
  • Paige
    Frequent user June 2019 Manitoba
    Paige ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m currently trying to decide between renting cloth napkins for .40 a piece or going with paper. Part of me really thinks I can get away with paper because we’re having such a casual brunch wedding but I’m concerned it’ll look too cheap. Then again the friends and family coming wouldn’t care so I really shouldn’t. (Can you hear my anxiety? Lol).
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We had cloth napkins that matched our colour scheme.

• Vanessa
    Expert August 2018 Manitoba
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are having an outdoor wedding with a buffet. Our caterer supplies paper napkins so I'm not sure whether to upgrade them to cloth napkins or go coloured to match our wedding as weird as that might sound. We've already upgraded the plates to hard plastic from the dollar store like the ones you find at Michaels or party stores for much much more. I'm still debating to wrap the silverware in them.
  • Kristine
    Frequent user October 2017 Ontario
    Kristine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The venue provided our napkins, they had a variety of colours to choose from. We had them sitting folded in rectangles half hanging off the table

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm not worrying about them. Our venue supplies them and puts them on the tables. Wherever they put them is fine with me. We will be using white linens for everything.

• Tiffany
    Devoted October 2017 Ontario
    Tiffany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Are you renting your linens? Whoever you get your linens from should be able to hook you up with napkins in your colour scheme.. this is what we did. Our main colour was navy blue. Smiley heart

26855164_10159956968730714_2067774368_o.

• Holly
    Expert June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'll just add this to my list lol so many things I have not even thought of!
  • Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I literally have not thought of what the napkins will look like..

There's so many things! The venue we're getting married at is a very nice restaurant so whatever they normally do is totally fine I'm sure.

• Jessica
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My decorator is just laying them around the plate so it looks like the plates are wrapped. She also showed us the napkins which fold to make a pocket for the menus, but we're just doing one menu per table, otherwise I would do that.

• Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are folding our cloth napkins into a “tuxedo” fold and putting the reception program in the middle of it 😊

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics